Chinese mock India for being virus free. CPC ideological subversion on display

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haldiram

Country flag
Best part is that chinki fuckurs are staring down the barrel here....there population was already in decline, now cocrna has wiped out 2% of population (no exaggeration!). And it will take atleast 5 years to get back economically ....so no wonder china is butthurt.....with strong govt in center who can take rapid steps to replace chinki substandard manufacturing, I can see why chinki bat eaters might be angelry and jealous of india
The Chinese mindset is such that they will catch suspects and burn them alive. During their communist revolution, Mao told farmers to keep banging utensils to stop sparrows from perching, hoping that the sparrows will get exhausted from flying and die. That's exactly what happened. Then they were hit by a pest infestation the following year and there were no sparrows left to eat them.

These guys use a broadsword to solve things which need a screwdriver. Human lives are the leas of their concern. Chinese be like..what is the unemployment rate? 7%? wokay, let the virus spread until 7% of the population is wiped out and next 5 years population control targets have been met in a single year. :troll:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
That is what exactly I am doing. Why are you so b**T hurt. I am paying them back. I did not understand the reason of you being so b**t hurt when I exposed these dirty people.
:confused1::doh::frusty:

Taxchori Kar Bhai tu.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The Chinese mindset is such that they will catch suspects and burn them alive. During their communist revolution, Mao told farmers to keep banging utensils to stop sparrows from perching, hoping that the sparrows will get exhausted from flying and die. That's exactly what happened. Then they were hit by a pest infestation the following year and there were no sparrows left to eat them.

These guys use a broadsword to solve things which need a screwdriver. Human lives are the leas of their concern. Chinese be like..what is the unemployment rate? 7%? wokay, let the virus spread until 7% of the population is wiped out and next 5 years population control targets have been met in a single year. :troll:
That lead to imbalance in ecology and 20 million Chinese died in 4 pest campaign of Mao.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

This is actually a fault line in chinks armor.

Indrajit

Country flag
Its just a big joke when we say there are no positive cases , Lets accept we don't have the capacity to detect .
I completely concur with most of your post. You may well be right and are probanly right about the above but I'm not sure its only about the capacity for detection. If there was an epidemic. people would be down in massive numbers and we would see it clearly as it loads the health system. It might still happen but the fact that it hasn't happened so far is highly unusual.

Indrajit

Country flag
Its just a ticking time bomb when it's time come it will explode . looking at the way these guys even handled the first lot of students who came from wu han i am not surprised the virus is here and we are not detecting it . who knows people may be dying and we might think its just pneumonia or some other respiratory disease . Or we may even think its some other viral infections . Tell me apart from Delhi which other hospitals even have testing facilities capable to handle 1000s of patients samples ?

We are not at all lucky, Its just hidden before it will make a strike . Will be similar to the recent delhi stunt people thought all is nice and then the mayhem came and now everyone it sitting stunned .

but yes even Nepal , Bangladesh,Srilanka and Myanmar have not declared too many cases too .
To continue, the systemic overload would be apparent even if people mistake it for the flu. The mortality rate is 2%, it cannot pass unnoticed for long.

captscooby81

Country flag
Sir my entire concern is not with our population but the travelling ones , A friend of mine visited india from singapore last week she was saying in her flight at least 10-15 chinese origin not sure singaporean or malaysian passport holders people were there and in chennai airport hardly anyone even bothered to check them and made to enter the country

Even i am not praying for more positive's here if we haven't got it i am happy as economy is already in slowdown this virus will completely shatter and leave us to bottom

I completely concur with most of your post. You may well be right and are probanly right about the above but I'm not sure its only about the capacity for detection. If there was an epidemic. people would be down in massive numbers and we would see it clearly as it loads the health system. It might still happen but the fact that it hasn't happened so far is highly unusual.

Haldiram

Country flag
This is actually a fault line in chinks armor.

They've forgotten the Confucius/Sun Tzu way of optimizing a problem and gone for maximizing everything. This is why their one-child policy although lauded initially, is now showing signs of social fatigue. People refuse to send their sons to the army, and single adult kids refuse to shoulder the burden of their parents, so the state has had to invest billions in making old age homes.

Many Indians idolize the Chinese way of bulldozing one's way through a decision, throwing away public concerns, but these things come to bite back later.

The Americans have a much more sophisticated way of mind control. They first dumbed down their population through their media, then they control their life choices through pop culture, making the people feel that their choices are their own.

China was not able to master this. They can do surveillance and arrest dissidents but persuasion is a subtle art.

India can exploit these narrative gaps in China.

Indrajit

Country flag
Sir my entire concern is not with our population but the travelling ones , A friend of mine visited india from singapore last week she was saying in her flight at least 10-15 chinese origin not sure singaporean or malaysian passport holders people were there and in chennai airport hardly anyone even bothered to check them and made to enter the country

Even i am not praying for more positive's here if we haven't got it i am happy as economy is already in slowdown this virus will completely shatter and leave us to bottom
I agree completely and I was worried about this happening here the moment the virus went epidemic on China. I'm only surprised that it hasn't yet hit us ( keeping fingers crossed)

Indrajit

Country flag
Its not about luck, first we knew what is coming our way and secondly we had experience in controlling a more deadly Nipah virus earlier. Nipah taught us a lesson, all the secondary infection due to Nipah was transmitted to persons in the hospital, who were in touch with the first person with Nipah. It included nurses and doctors who had not taken protective measures. This time we just eliminated secondary infection from hospital all together. Then we already knew the persons who were in touch with the infected and it was easy to quarantine them.
Without being disrespectful to the efforts the authorities have shown in those cases, this is a completely different type of virus. If it hits, we have no systemic ability to handle a massive epidemic like this.

As far as quarantine goes, @captscooby81 made a point and I agree, our detection and/or prevention ability is nowhere near adequate. This covid19 virus is a nightmare of the worst proportions . We have zero reasons to be sanguine and if any here are the praying sort, make sure you offer up a lot of prayers. We will need it.

Indrajit

Country flag
The type of virus which made Chinese famous was "eating bat", common nobody eat here bat.
Don't know about northeast though.
That stage is gone, now it's people to people transmission and in many countries, they have even crossed the point where the virus was contained to those with history of travel, China connection etc. Both US and UK are now showing cases with no history of possible exposure. What you eat is no longer relevant to virus spread.

Indrajit

Country flag
Btw, if anyone is interested in this fact.....covid 19 seems not to affect children in the same proportion. When children get it, it's a mild version as compared to in adults.

Satchidananda369

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
More immunity genes in Indians

An Indo-US team of researchers has found that Indians, compared to other world populations, carry more of a kind of natural killer cells that can detect and terminate infections at an early stage1. Research suggests that Indians acquired the activating KIR (killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptors) genes as a result of natural selection to survive the environmental challenges during their pre-historic coastal migrations from Africa.

https://www.natureasia.com/en/nindia/article/10.1038/nindia.2008.254

No wonder many Westerners visiting India initially get stomach upset (Delly Belly) while the same food rarely bothers us!

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Repeating once again,imagine Western/Chinki kids here ,can they survive more than 2 years in these type of surrounds?

Answer is NO.

We forget's 'we/humans are also Animals',u think ''u won't get any disease by living in a Concrete jungle is utterly foolish'', as Nature doesn't work like that,Virus&Bacteria becomes powerful day by day,if u want to save human-race your immune system is also must be powerful.
Indian Immune System is one of the strongest in the world. Vegetarian Food + Good, Strong and Active Immune System means survival against diseases and Global Pandemics. Normal Viruses don’t effect indians that much compared to a East Asian or Westerner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles