Ayodhya must be destroyed

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
what is this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Many of the Indianised Kingdoms of Southeast Asia use Sanskrit or Sanskrit-derived names.

Ayodhya = Ayutthaya (medieval Thailand)
Kamboja Desa = Kampuchea (Cambodia)
Campa Desa = Cham Pa (medieval Vietnam)
Malayadvipa = Malaysia
Yavadvipa = Java
Samudra = Sumatra

And many others.

pmaitra

Many of the Indianised Kingdoms of Southeast Asia use Sanskrit or Sanskrit-derived names.

Malayadvipa = Malaysia
Yavadvipa = Java
Samudra = Sumatra

And many others.
Amazing bud! Short post, but a wealth of knowledge. :thumb:

warriorextreme

Country flag

Malayadvipa = Malaysia
Yavadvipa = Java
Samudra = Sumatra

And many others.
you have forgotten cina aka china which derives its name from sanskrit too..
also arabia is mentioned as aravsthan in many sanskrit old books...arav in sanskrit means horse and aravsthan was named like this because of finest horses it produced.

warriorextreme

Country flag
this is how vedic dharma got destroyed..fighting with each other..with old friendly kingdoms..fight within families...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
what is this ?

From what I know, there are two Ayodhyas in the world. One is in UP and another in Thailand. Some legends tell that when Rama returned from forest, He visited the king of that region, in whose honor, the city was named Ayutthaya.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
this is how vedic dharma got destroyed..fighting with each other..with old friendly kingdoms..fight within families...
It is not too late to realize this by the top government and start re-building and strengthening ties with Southeast Asia. I have been to Thailand many times and mind you, they have some fine agricultural products there which are delicious and much cheaper. We can easily make them our largest agricultural trading partner instead of trading with Pakistan again, where our money is used only against us.

Nagraj

Well there was actually a time when i wanted a similar named city inside my country nuked as it was used by many both hindus and muslims to create more problems

man that was real nightmares.

mahesh

Country flag

Suvarnabhumi aka indonesia.Cinaka is silk in sanskrit
well , at the time of mahabharat, dhurvodhana named karna as king of anga, and it was a great land of traders, The capital of Anga was Champa. According to Mahabharata and Harivamsa, Champa was formerly known as Malini. Champa was noted for its wealth and commerce. It was also a great center of trade and commerce and its merchants regularly sailed to distant Suvarnabhumi for trading purposes. the then suvarna bhoomika mostly called for Lower Burma, Lower Thailand, Lower Malay Peninsula, the Sumatra. that's why thailand airport is also named as suvarnabhumi.

Cham pa was preceded in the region by a kingdom called Lin-yi (林邑, Middle Chinese *Lim Ip) that was in existence from 192 AD, cham pa. but the historical relationship between Lin-yi and Champa is not clear. Champa reached its final stages at 9th and 10th centuries. then declined under pressure from Đại Việt.
The ancient name of region and kingdom of Champa of central Vietnam (Lin-yi in Chinese records) apparently has its origin in this east Indian ancient Champa of anga.

just a few piece of information i got when i was tracing the land of gold which karna, Brahmin Sanka, Nagadutta traded, got inspired by indiana jones and national treasure movies :laugh:

Last edited:

agentperry

people in India are pretty different from rest of the world. elsewhere people try to put blame on others and try to correct all the things which they think went wrong because of interacting with troubling agent. here people takes blame on themselves and try to reject whatever they have as they think that troubling agent could be this thing only. in the end they stand without anything in hand.

this si because of centuries of slavery or anything else. but this is wrong

Nagraj

people in India are pretty different from rest of the world. elsewhere people try to put blame on others and try to correct all the things which they think went wrong because of interacting with troubling agent. here people takes blame on themselves and try to reject whatever they have as they think that troubling agent could be this thing only. in the end they stand without anything in hand.

this si because of centuries of slavery or anything else. but this is wrong
superiority complex much???

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well there was actually a time when i wanted a similar named city inside my country nuked as it was used by many both hindus and muslims to create more problems

man that was real nightmares.
Wow! I cannot believe that the today's fierce you was so mentally-enslaved during that time. :lol: What a transformation mate!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles