'We would prefer Indian goods over Chinese' - S.Korea

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I recently renovated my house, I used some Chinese LED it did last long as 2 months in usage, Switched to Havels and its going from last 2 years ..

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I recently renovated my house, I used some Chinese LED it did last long as 2 months in usage, Switched to Havels and its going from last 2 years ..
I am keen on LED. But they cost a lot.

Just wanted to know if LED gives the same illumination (LUX) as tube-lights.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Sir, It provide better and soft illumination than Tube-light or CFL and at lower voltage ..

I get same or better illumination from a 15w LED then a 40w tube-light ..

==========

My objective was to lower my electric bill in long run, For that i preferred LED, I have a total of 30 major lights in my house, All are LED under 3.5w and 1w, 4 light each room and some are outside .. :)

I count on three companies for LED lights >

1. Havel
2. Surya
3. Philips

===========

This video compares the performance of a 20W LED lamp versus 40W fluorescent tube light..

I am keen on LED. But they cost a lot.

Just wanted to know if LED gives the same illumination (LUX) as tube-lights.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ray

amoy

What is India-S.Korea trading volume? We have to keep our feet on the ground when assessing relationships. Nothing would change the geography for much of SK's full value-chain is integrated with China though some argue there's a big room for IN-SK growth. In peacetime economic ties are of paramount weight.

FTA with South Korea starts next year|Policies|chinadaily.com.cn
China is South Korea's biggest trading partner, largest export destination and import source, and the largest destination of overseas investment. South Korea is China's third-largest trading partner.

Trade between the two countries reached $274 billion in 2013, a 7 percent year-on-year increase and equaling South Korea's trade volume with the United States and Japan combined.

Sun Yuanjiang, deputy director-general of the department of international trade and economic affairs at the Ministry of Commerce, said the China-South Korea FTA will provide the modality as well as the driving force for progress toward a China-Japan-South Korea FTA and a Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership.

The three countries are holding negotiations on a trilateral FTA. They are also negotiators for the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership that covers 16 economies in Asia.

"Economic integration in East Asia has been facing strains in recent years and a bilateral FTA will help advance trade and investment ties under the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership framework," said Sun.

Though many manufacturers and trading firms from Taiwan have expressed concerns about the proposed FTA and its likely impact on their trade with the Chinese mainland, the assistant minister said the Chinese mainland will continue negotiations on agendas of the Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Taiwan to further deepen cross-Straits economic ties.
also Minister stresses China-South Korea FTA's impact on local SMEs - Taiwan News Online

brational

Country flag
What is India-S.Korea trading volume? We have to keep our feet on the ground when assessing relationships. Nothing would change the geography for much of SK's full value-chain is integrated with China though some argue there's a big room for IN-SK growth. In peacetime economic ties are of paramount weight.

also Minister stresses China-South Korea FTA's impact on local SMEs - Taiwan News Online
Wonderful, so China should not worry. Why are you crying then? Just chillax..

ice berg

Two Years On: Achievements and Challenges in Trade Sector of Korea-India CEPA by Woong Lee, Young Chul Song, Choong Jae Cho :: SSRN

Since 1993, the bilateral trade volume steadily increased by 14.5% on average annually, and should it continue at this rate, the trade volume is expected to reach USD 34 billion by 2015, and USD 68 billion by 2020 even if the effect of CEPA preferential rates are not factored in.

Now now no need to make some indian fanboys cry. :lol:

they will reach 1/4 of current Sino-Korean trade volume in ...2020..

Global Defence

New threads

Articles