Avtar Kishen Hangal (A.K) Hengal Died

Blackwater

Ray sir,

When I saw this thread, next moment, I tried google, just to confirm it.

The news was there and the article published date was 25/08/12.

RAY is known for his ANTI -SIKH VIEWS:lol::lol::lol:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Ray sir,

When I saw this thread, next moment, I tried google, just to confirm it.

The news was there and the article published date was 25/08/12.
Then that should have been quoted so that there is no confusion.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Last edited by a moderator:

Oracle

I gave away my condolences yesterday, and today morning I read in the newspaper that Hangal is in critical condition, which means he is alive. :facepalm:

Blackwater

I gave away my condolences yesterday, and today morning I read in the newspaper that Hangal is in critical condition, which means he is alive. :facepalm:
he was declared brain dead yesterday by doctors.and asked to take him home

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
your views about J.J singh, bikram singh ,and about me are enough to subsstantiate:cool2::cool2::cool2:

No, but bikram singh,JJ singh and me are

BTW hangal was punjabi
You aren't even a Sikh. You don't even believe in God iirc.

And I know Ray sir very well. He is the most impartial person around. He has nothing against any community.

JJ Singh is a fool, Bikram Singh appears to be fool, I will not say anything about you.

And Hangal is a Kashmiri Pandit !!

I would strongly suggest you to not bring in religion, and it would behoove you to apologize to him.

Blackwater

You aren't even a Sikh. You don't even believe in God iirc.

And I know Ray sir very well. He is the most impartial person around. He has nothing against any community.

JJ Singh is a fool, Bikram Singh appears to be fool, I will not say anything about you.

And Hangal is a Kashmiri Pandit !!

I would strongly suggest you to not bring in religion, and it would behoove you to apologize to him.

:shocked::shocked::confused::confused:

For what. I stood by my statement. Its my personnel view.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
:shocked::shocked::confused::confused:

For what. I stood by my statement. Its my personnel view.
This is not a platform to air your personal views on all and sundry ! And let me reassure you, your views are absolutely wrong.

Reactions: Ray

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is Blackwater a Sikh?

An amritdhari at that?

He was IIRC eulogiisng why Sikhs abroad cut their hair and all that!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Amritdhari?

I have seen enough of these foreign domiciled Sardars.

They are not Khalsas!

Mostly are all Gas and no go!

What is a Khalsa:

"He who keeps alight the unquenchable torch of truth, and never swerves from the thought of One God; he who has full love and confidence in God and does not put his faith, even by mistake, in fasting or the graves of Muslim saints, Hindu crematoriums, or Jogis places of sepulchre; he who recognises the One God and no pilgrimages, alms-giving, non-destruction of life, penances, or austerities; and in whose heart the light of the Perfect One shines, - he is to be recognised as a pure member of the Khalsa" (Guru Gobind Singh, 33 Swaiyyas)

The word "Khalsa" means "pure", Khalsa's are Sikhs which have undergone the sacred Amrit Ceremony initiated by the 10th Sikh Guru, Guru Gobind Singh. The Khalsa order was initially created on Baisakhi Day March 30 1699, with Guru Gobind Singh baptizing 5 Sikhs and then in turn asking the five Khalsa's to baptize him. Following this the Guru personally baptized thousands of men and women into the Khalsa order. The Khalsa baptism ceremony is undertaken as part of ones own personal spiritual evolution when the initiate is ready to fully live up to the high expectations of Guru Gobind Singh. All Sikhs are expected to be Khalsa or be working towards that objective.

The Khalsa baptism ceremony involves drinking of Amrit (sugar water stirred with a dagger) in the presence of 5 Khalsa Sikhs as well as the Guru Granth Sahib. The initiate is instructed in the following; (a) You shall never remove any hair from any part of thy body, (b) You shall not use tobacco, alcohol or any other intoxicants, (c) You shall not eat the meat of an animal slaughtered the Muslim way, (d) You shall not commit adultery. The initiate is required to wear the physical symbols of a Khalsa at all times as well as follow the Khalsa Code of Conduct.

http://www.sikhs.org/khalsa.htm

Last edited:

Oracle

/\/\/\ I don't think so. However, BW can answer it more appropriately. :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
People may claim to be Sikhs, but to be a Khalsa is the challenge that in the modern world is very, very difficult!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles