Avalanche buries Pakistani soldiers near Siachen

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
NO need to say RIP.

All is required is silence in case anyone feels that what happened was OK.

Note I did not say RIP.

I merely said Unfortunate!

KS

Bye bye DFI
I'm indifferent to the news.

agentperry

a pakistani commented on this news in express tribune that its India's attack on pakistan, Indians have developed superior weather changing and disaster creating technology. he said that the flood in sindh, earthquake in paksitan and this avalanche is because of India, he warned India in going against god.
i liked this comment

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
a pakistani commented on this news in express tribune that its India's attack on pakistan, Indians have developed superior weather changing and disaster creating technology. he said that the flood in sindh, earthquake in paksitan and this avalanche is because of India, he warned India in going against god.
i liked this comment
I am pleased to learn that he has lost faith in his God!

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
i liked this comment
Tell him that we are also mind-controlling kids blowing up themselves in Pakistan :pft:

Bachchu Yadav

Conspiracy theorists !

They proposed Dengue mosquitos were engineered by CIA-MOSSAD lab.

Similarly for flood in Pakistan .. every thing was blamed for USA .. that , USA has developed such technology that caused flood . !!

IBSA

Country flag
How many Pak soldiers there was in Siachen? If remained no one survivor, then India might retake Siachen without fired out one bullet

I dont think Pak will ask Indian help, because i think they are so proud for this. Maybe they asks for Chinese help.

But if they ask for Indian help, then India will have a perfect excuse for their soldiers crossed in LoC without facing Pak resistence, take out a hidden gun from the first aid box, point them for Pak heads, and they will surrender. The Indian help would be a Greek gift for Paks.

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
How many Pak soldiers there was in Siachen? If remained no one survivor, then India might retake Siachen without fired out one bullet

I dont think Pak will ask Indian help, because i think they are so proud for this. Maybe they asks for Chinese help.

But if they ask for Indian help, then India will have a perfect excuse for their soldiers crossed in LoC without facing Pak resistence, take out a hidden gun from the first aid box, point them for Pak heads, and they will surrender. The Indian help would be a Greek gift for Paks.
Siachen is already with India.

And moreover there would be huge long term impact if we attack this way. No civilized country attacks a country struggling with natural disaster.

Bachchu Yadav

Unfortunately , Nuclear powered states behave more responsibly. Siachin glacier is already in Indian controll . We don't have some much love for Glacier but doing it for protection of Karakoram pass.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
We have Siechen but if you look closely Siechen is just one in a bunch of glaciers there.
There's Sherpi, Kondus, Baltoro, Gyong, Chumik, Bilafond - all in Pakistani control. We only have some passes and Kangris in front of them. Our Siachen is a Chicken's neck between Pakistani and Chinese occupation. Though costly but its like a chess game, all this high atitude competition.
I think Ray sir can explain better about what will happen if India rolled back from Siachen. The neighbors may not rush in right away, but in the case of future hostilities they'll take a free pass to run down Shyok valley and threaten northern Kashmir.

Regards,
Virendra

Bachchu Yadav

We have Siechen but if you look closely Siechen is just one in a bunch of glaciers there.
There's Sherpi, Kondus, Baltoro, Gyong, Chumik, Bilafond - all in Pakistani control. We only have some passes and Kangris in front of them. Our Siachen is a Chicken's neck between Pakistani and Chinese occupation. Though costly but its like a chess game, all this high atitude competition.
I think Ray sir can explain better about what will happen if India rolled back from Siachen. The neighbors may not rush in right away, but in the case of future hostilities they'll take a free pass to run down Shyok valley and threaten northern Kashmir.

Regards,
Virendra
Virendra ji ,

If you look on map closely , what Pakistan claim till Karakoram pass. Currently karakoram pass is in Indian administration. If Siachin is lost then , china and Pakistan get access to kashmir valley directly.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
i liked this comment
He didn't warn India of "Nu-klear bumb"??:shocked:

Country flag
i liked this comment
I was waiting for the India Blame interesting- disaster creating technology 3 disasters all
because of India.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles