Avalanche buries Pakistani soldiers near Siachen

sehwag1830

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Vaise ye achcha joke tha ...

Kisi ke marane par joke suite nahi kar raha .:(

Every soldier is raised to protect his motherland. Soldier deserve respect maybe they are from other camp.
Just like they treated our soldiers.

mayfair

I wish our media stopped saying "in Siachen..Pakis are not even close to the Glacier..

I also hope that IA being well aware of the dangers of avalanches have taken adequate measures to preven such disasters from happening on our side. Recently we did lose some soldiers in an avalanche..

arkem8

Country flag

I am sorry Pa'astan, I really am....

Last edited by a moderator:

agentperry

RIP to dead. and a reminder that this highest battlefield is deadly even at peace

natarajan

What the.... It's Pakis who have died. What's going on here?

They are up there to kill our soldiers.

What's the RIP for?
First think they are human being and after that pakistani

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
First think they are human being and after that pakistani
Who is human?

Seriously though, I don't think they will think our soldiers are humans and have families before pulling the trigger. They are up there occupying our territory and forced us to send our soldiers up there to defend our land.

Galaxy

Country flag
This is the best news of the day. Happy to know, 100+ Paki died. Will be more happy, if more dies. Sorry, I don't have any mercy on Pakis. They can go to hell and commit suicide. I don't care. They deserve it!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Who is human?

Seriously though, I don't think they will think our soldiers are humans and have families before pulling the trigger. They are up there occupying our territory and forced us to send our soldiers up there to defend our land.
The Pakistani are human or are they ogres?

When the need arises, I assure you that we also pull the trigger. Make no mistake on that, Mahatma Gandhi's pious philosophy notwithstanding!

Actually we went up there before they could say Mian Nawaz Sharif (Pakistani equivalent of Jack Robinson!)

mayfair

Without getting into a debate about humans and beasts, I would say that while I do not celebrate these deaths, I am not terribly arsed about it either.

I would rather that my countrymen guarding those frontiers stay safe from the enemy and nature.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
The Pakistani are human or are they ogres?

When the need arises, I assure you that we also pull the trigger. Make no mistake on that, Mahatma Gandhi's pious philosophy notwithstanding!

Actually we went up there before they could say Mian Nawaz Sharif (Pakistani equivalent of Jack Robinson!)
Yes Sir, you will pull the trigger too. No sir, I will not like you killed. So if their soldiers are killed in avalanches and if more such incidents happen which makes it difficult for them to sustain their post and abandon it, it means no one targeting you with their fingers on the trigger.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yes Sir, you will pull the trigger too. No sir, I will not like you killed. So if their soldiers are killed in avalanches and if more such incidents happen which makes it difficult for them to sustain their post and abandon it, it means no one targeting you with their fingers on the trigger.
If I am stupid not to use my tactical knowledge and field craft and instead expose myself as if I am a film star on the ramp, then I should get a bullet to teach me a lesson.

I cannot explain it to you. You all feel that those who are on an eyeball to eyeball situation should show the attitude that you all show. That is not so in actual life.

They are doing their duty and we are doing ours.

A combat confrontation is different from a peacetime natural catastrophe.

Even in a war, after ceasefire, we allowed Pakistanis to collect their dead in the minefields when they were mowed down during an attack in the war.

Given the temperament being shown, we should have shot them while they were collecting their dead, right?

Now, if the chaps were buried under an avalanche, someone will take their place. There will be no tangible advantage in anyway.

Does it in anyway put India in a better place that will not be changed within a few days and status quo restored?

Why should they abandon their post just because a rear HQ has been wiped out? They are stocked to take on a war as also for the winter. For the post, their operational efficiency is in no way affected.

Sorry, it proves that we have some human sensibilities that those who have never fought a war, will not understand.

However, if one gets malevolent glee out of Pakistanis dying, then it a different issue.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Country flag
They are occupying our territory (Gilgit-Balistan). Why to have mercy on them ? One need not be emotional fool. They are still running many terrorist camp to spread terrorism in India. Whenever they will get any opportunity, they won't even think twice to kill Indians. If they can't means they are not capable. That's it.

I still remember during 2008 Mumbai attacks, Many Paki bastards were celebrating on PDF and other sites. They were even saying, GoI and Indians were behind 26/11. I will never ever forget that in my life. They don't deserve any mercy.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Actually, India could well mount an operation right now taking advantage of their situation and see if we can RETAKE a bit of OUR TERRITORY.

Neil

Country flag
Actually, India could well mount an operation right now taking advantage of their situation and see if we can RETAKE a bit of OUR TERRITORY.

common yusuf bhai i thought u were a realist....i would rather expect MMS surrendering certain territory tomorrow to zardari than retake any...with his usual :bs: of we cannot choose our neighbor....

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
They are occupying our territory (Gilgit-Balistan). Why to have mercy on them ? One need not be emotional fool. They are still running many terrorist camp to spread terrorism in India. Whenever they will get any opportunity, they won't even think twice to kill Indians. If they can't means they are not capable. That's it.

I still remember during 2008 Mumbai attacks, Many Paki bastards were celebrating on PDF and other sites. They were even saying, GoI and Indians were behind 26/11. I will never ever forget that in my life. They don't deserve any mercy.
They are occupying Indian territory.

True.

If it were that easy given the terrain and the roads, it should have been captured long ago.

The fact that it has not been so, indicates it is not a cake walk.

Those who feel it is, should have joined the Army and shown the way since everyone else in uniform is incompetent as per them!

Heard what the Chief said in the leaked letter to the PM.

With that logic, it is Pakistan and China who should have attacked India.

But then if wars were fought and won on mere wishlists, things would be different!

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
If I am stupid not to use my tactical knowledge and field craft and instead expose myself as if I am a film star on the ramp, then I should get a bullet to teach me a lesson.

I cannot explain it to you. You all feel that those who are on an eyeball to eyeball situation should show the attitude that you all show. That is not so in actual life.

They are doing their duty and we are doing ours.

A combat confrontation is different from a peacetime natural catastrophe.

Even in a war, after ceasefire, we allowed Pakistanis to collect their dead in the minefields when they were mowed down during an attack in the war.

Given the temperament being shown, we should have shot them while they were collecting their dead, right?

Now, if the chaps were buried under an avalanche, someone will take their place. There will be no tangible advantage in anyway.

Does it in anyway put India in a better place that will not be changed within a few days and status quo restored?

Why should they abandon their post just because a rear HQ has been wiped out? They are stocked to take on a war as also for the winter. For the post, their operational efficiency is in no way affected.

Sorry, it proves that we have some human sensibilities that those who have never fought a war, will not understand.

However, if one gets malevolent glee out of Pakistanis dying, then it a different issue.
Matter of perspective. You are an honorable soldier and seen how bad things are trying to defend your country and appreciate the enemy soldier

I am not a soldier but the least I can and I do is to pray that God kills the enemies of my country.

I would have said RIP if it were soldiers of some other country minus Pak and China. Or if we had a very friendly neighbor with whom we didn't have any issues with.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles