Australian Muslims Protest against Banning 'Terrorism'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicky G

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
So the man is technically saying that his religion teaches to use terror against non-believers?

This guy is axing his own foot and that of his community members.

According to Sydney Morning Herald, Islamic leaders said a Muslim cleric preaching from a certain passage of the Quran, for example, might be caught in the broad net of the new anti-terror law.

This line says it all.
That line does say it all; but who'd be brave enough to act on it in 'liberal' societies?

Hari Sud

Country flag
I believe the Australian have been too lenient in drafting the new law against committing Jihadist crimes.

The law has to include expulsion from the country after conviction and serving of the sentence. It has to include his family members and friends who involuntarily participated in the crime by not reporting it. It does not matter whether he was born in the new country. He or she has to be stripped of the citizenship and the residency permit and returned to the country he came from. They have to be expelled lock stock and barrel. That punishment in which family members and friends are included has to act as deterrent for future Jihadists. There are a lot of sleeper cells all over the non Muslim world, laws like this have to act as deterrent

If he or she escape, it is the responsibility of the country where they are residing to expatriate them back to face charges, failing that the diplomatic recognition will be withdrawn. Still failing then all financial and trade dealings to be cut off. That will force them back into the Middle Ages, sooner than they think.

Another place to deal is Saudi Arabia. The West deals with them with a kid glove. It is them who have funded all the Madarssas all over the world. Every Mosque built anywhere has a Saudi financial connection. Saudi play an indirect role. They make the terrorists indirectly by funding the Madrassas. The oil prices have to be kept below $40 per barrel. Sooner than later they will be forced into spending their reserve money. Then Madrassas funding will automatically reduce. They have been playing this game for the last forty years except US was too friendly to them hence swept it under the rug. Hence any solution to Jihadi problem has to begin with Saudi, first. Initially they will not listen but as money dries out and their opulent way of life begins to crumble, they will listen.

Hence not only Australia, but all of Europe and US has to deal with this issue a lot more strictly. Time for politically correct statements is over.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Julia Gillard dealt with this shit very deftly. They demanded "Sharia". Gillard said "GTFO". They had to tone down. This is how Muslim groups work. They probe for weakness/kindness, which they can then exploit, and impose their own retarded way of life. You won't find that in any other minority group. When Hindus or east-Asians go to the west. They find ways to be assimilated, even if they suck at it, and look pretentious at first. The most "non-local" thing that they'll do is stay vegan (to avoid accidentally eating beef).

Australia and the US, are the only two western countries that have said "GTFO if you don't like our way of life" to Muslim groups. OZ will need to keep electing PMs that maintain this view. Australia will fall the day a PM candidate decides to appease Muslims. OZ way of life will be on a never ending slippery slope, from which the UK could never climb back up from.

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
These crimes have everything to do with Islam
When French president Francois Hollande addressed the nation on Friday in the wake of terrorist attacks that left 20 dead, he uttered the predictable mantra: "These fanatics have nothing to do with the Muslim religion".

His comment is understandable given that France has more than five million Muslims, a stagnant economy, 24 per cent youth unemployment and endemic social alienation among young Muslims.

His comment is also nonsense. A de facto world war is under way and it has everything to do with Islam. It is not thousands of lone wolfs. It is not un-Islamic conduct. It involves thousands of Muslims acting on what they believe is their religious duty to subjugate non-believers, as outlined in the Koran.

And the problem is growing, not contracting. There was once a tradition among young Australians to travel overland from Singapore to London. That route has become a hell-hole:

Pakistan is dangerous. Afghanistan is a no-go area. Iran is an oppressive theocracy. Iraq is disintegrating. Syria is a disaster area. Lebanon is dangerous. In Turkey, for the first time, Australians travelling to Gallipoli will be going under a security alert.

All these Muslim countries used to be safe for transit. The intimidation being practised in the name of Islam by a small minority is a by-product of something much larger – the state-mandated conservatism that is systemic in the majority of Muslim societies. Most of them are dictatorships, monarchies, theocracies or failed states.

An investigation by Kings College London and the BBC World Service found that in a single month, November 2014, 5042 people were killed by jihadists in 664 separate attacks across 14 countries. That is one death every eight minutes.

It is ongoing. On Thursday, the Islamist group Boko Haram (which translates as "Western education is forbidden") is believed to have murdered up to 2000 people in Nigeria. These crimes, far greater in scale than those in Paris, received only a fraction of the attention.

In the 35 years since the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979, at least a million people have been killed in tens of thousands of jihad attacks, religious civil wars or wars between predominantly Muslim countries.

In France, a form of dissimilation (to borrow a term from phonetics) is taking place. About 40 per cent of young Muslims are unemployed and thousands have embraced radical Islam as a form of social retaliation.

Surveys have found that between 16 and 21 per cent of respondents in France hold positive views of Islamic State. Given that France has more than five million Muslims, the social catchment of sympathy for jihad is about one million people.

This explains why France has 751 special security zones, an endless sequence of violent incidents involving young Muslim men, anti-Semitic incidents have become routine and Muslims represent 60 per cent of the prison population. Two of the three jihad killers in Paris had served time in prison.

France and Australia are linked by the past week's events. Both countries have been drawn into an asymmetrical global jihad, fed by notoriety and thus self-sustaining.

In Australia, the pressures are much less severe in the Muslim diaspora but there are self-evident problems.

Here is a statistic to ponder: Australian Muslims are statistically more likely to engage in jihad than to enlist in the Australian Defence Forces.

As at June 30, 2014, there were 57,036 permanent members in the ADF, plus 24,028 in the reserves. When I asked Defence Media how many ADF personnel were Muslim, I received this response:

"As at 26 October, 2014, 100 ADF members have declared they are of Islamic faith "¦ The reporting of religious faith is voluntary and, as such, the data provided may not be a fully accurate representation."

With about 500,000 Muslims in Australia, representing 2.1 per cent of the population, there would be about 1200 Muslims in the ADF if they served on a per capita basis. Instead, the number is miniscule, about 0.2 per cent.

In contrast, 20 Australian Muslims have been killed in fighting in the Syrian civil war, an estimated 60 are still in the combat zone, another 20 have returned from Syria, and an estimated 100 more have provided support for jihad. These figures are from the federal government.

Another 20 Muslims are serving prison terms in Australia for serious terrorism offences or are facing terrorism charges. Two more Muslims, Man Haron Monis and Abdul Numan Haider, were killed during attacks in Australia in which they both invoked Islamic State.

Obviously, if 220 Australian Muslims are known to have engaged in jihad or supported jihad, it follows that 500,000 Muslims, or 99.95 per cent, have not.

Equally obvious, the diverse Muslim diaspora cannot be treated as a dangerous monolith, given that Muslims are the primary victims of oppression by Muslims and the overwhelming majority of Muslims either prefer the peaceful precepts of the Koran or are not highly religious.

But the calculus of terrorism relies on the leveraging of small numbers. It only took three jihadists to occupy 90,000 French police and military personnel, at enormous cost to the state, with enormous global publicity. That will have been duly noted by jihadists.

Australia's security agency has thus become extremely busy. Last financial year, ASIO conducted 159,000 security assessments. This helps explain why the Lindt Café killer was taken off the watch list.

Because of the leveraging of small numbers, the deaths of 22 Australian Muslims in the cause of jihad represents serious social capital. In per-capita terms, it the equivalent of more than 1000 Australian soldiers being killed in Afghanistan. This dwarfs the death toll of 43 Australian military personnel killed in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars over the past decade, regarded as a heavy social cost.

In these terms, 22 is a large number and 220 is a very large number.

These crimes have everything to do with Islam
@Redhawk
Is that statistics in this artice legit?

Last edited by a moderator:

sorcerer

Country flag
Australia adopts 'Daesh' terminology

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has decided to follow the lead of other Western leaders and rebrand the self-proclaimed Islamic State with an acronym they despise.

(Transcript from SBS World News Radio)

Prime Minister Tony Abbott has decided to follow the lead of other Western leaders and rebrand the self-proclaimed Islamic State with an acronym they despise.

After talks with the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Mr Abbott has started using the name Daesh.

Daesh is an acronym for the Arabic spelling of the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant.

Greg Dyett reports.

(Click on the audio tab above to hear the full report)

Tony Abbott's decision to use the acronym comes a few months after the French Foreign Minister Lauren Fabius called on the media to use Daesh because he says the name Islamic State blurs the lines between Islam, Muslims and Islamists.

The United States government started using the term late last year.

The US Secretary of State John Kerry used the terminology at a summit in Brussel of the US-led coalition of nations fighting the Islamic State militants.

"We have made already significant progess in two and a half months but we also acknowledge there is a lot more work to be done. Daesh is still perpetrating terrible crimes."

At a news conference at the Pentagon last month, Lieutenant General James Terry explained why he had started using Daesh.

"Daesh is a- it's a term that our partners in the Gulf use. It speaks to a name that's very close to ISIL in Arabic and it also speaks to another name that means 'to crush underneath your foot'." And so it's a regional acronym for Daesh and I would just say that our partners, at least the ones that I work with, ask us to use that because they feel that if you use ISIL you legitimise a self-declared caliphate."

The Islamic State hates the use of the acronym not least because of those negative connotations and has promised to remove the tongues of anyone who dares to speak it.

The Forum on Australia's Islamic Relations welcomes the Prime Minister's adoption of the acronym.

Director Kuranda Seyit says a change in terminology will have positive results.

"There is a perception that Islam is a problem and I think that it's very important that we try and avoid associating Islam as a religion in general with these criminal acts or these terrorist acts so it's really important that the terminology we use coming from particularly the title of the organisation and the names used all the way down to the connotations that we represent through the media. So it's really important that we do change the way we refer to these organisations because it will help in alleviating some of the strains that the Muslim community are going through at the moment."

Australia adopts 'Daesh' terminology | SBS News

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
"There is a perception that Islam is a problem and I think that it's very important that we try and avoid associating Islam as a religion in general with these criminal acts or these terrorist acts so it's really important that the terminology we use coming from particularly the title of the organisation and the names used all the way down to the connotations that we represent through the media. So it's really important that we do change the way we refer to these organisations because it will help in alleviating some of the strains that the Muslim community are going through at the moment."
Good move.

However, Islamic countries too must also be vociferous in condemning those who use Islam to project their temporal ambitions.

But sadly, they remain silent or are lukewarm.

sorcerer

Country flag
Australian police terrorism threat level raised to high

The terrorism threat level for Australian police has been elevated to high.

The Australian federal police (AFP) said the change was a result of intelligence and discussions with its partners, and was in line with the broader threat level for the community.

It said the security environment was increasingly "complex and challenging".

"Recent events in France, Canada and Australia serve as a sobering reminder of the risks associated with policing," the AFP said.

"While relatively small, there are increasing numbers of Australians who are connected with or inspired by overseas terrorist groups such as the Islamic State ... with the intent and capability to conduct an attack against police."

Australia's general terrorism threat level was raised in September, after which each police service reviewed its security policies and practices.

Soon after the AFP announcement, state and territory police forces began advising their members.

Queensland's police commissioner, Ian Stewart, said there was no single incident in Australia which had triggered the action.

He has sent emails to members and their families to "ease any concerns" while reminding officers to aware of their personal safety.

"There is still no known specific threat against any person or place right now in this state that I know of ... I want to make that very very clear," Stewart said.

He said Queensland police would be sympathetic to officers applying to carry their weapons at the end of their shifts. "I am very mindful that there are those officers who need to take weapons home."

Victoria's acting chief commissioner, Tim Cartwright, has told state officers and police public servants to be vigilant but go about their lives as normal.

The rating of high means a terrorist attack against police in Australia has been assessed by federal authorities as likely.

"We are highly visible, we are easy to target ... you simply call us and we come," Western Australia's acting police commissioner, Stephen Brown, said.

Australian police terrorism threat level raised to high | Australia news | The Guardian

Redhawk

The terrorism threat level for Australian police has been elevated to high.
Australia, like all open societies, is an easy mark for terrorism. We have over half a million of the bastards in the country and enough radicalised Moslem morons, the bulk of which are Arabs, to cause trouble. Enough criminal behaviour has been perpetrated by Moslems to antagonise and alienate the Moslem "community" from mainstream Australian life. Most Moslems are considered foreign elements in this country, and that is their choice more than ours. So be it. We let the idiots in, now we have to live with the consequences of that remarkably stupid decision. Allowing Moslem immigration to Australia was a monumental error on the part of the ruling classes of this country. A decision made by fools! Naive, credulous fools!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
After the London bombings, Indians were wearing Tee shirts to indicate that they were not Pakistanis

Redhawk

Where is the Aussi old man who loves "moslems" of his country?
If you think that, you have the verbal comprehension of a brickbat. Where have I written I love "Muslims"? I have, in fact, written the exact opposite. You're telling lies. You're a complete idiot.

Last edited:

Redhawk

That is just a small concession you know...............probably done for economic reasons. Remember? Arabic tea is not an attempt to make me an Arab.:lol:
Another idiot. I said it was a commercial decision. You and the other fool have problems with verbal comprehension in English. Go back to school and learn it right.

ladder

Country flag
Another idiot. I said it was a commercial decision. You and the other fool have problems with verbal comprehension in English. Go back to school and learn it right.
Unlike you my birth wasn't midwifed by the janitor of Elizabeth the queen, to have the false sense of superiority of comprehension ability. 'We' comprehended exactly what your post tried to convey.
But, if there is a gap between your thought and your writing and your post doesn't convey exactly what you wanted to, the problem is on your side. :sad:

Redhawk

Unlike you my birth wasn't midwifed by the janitor of Elizabeth the queen, to have the false sense of superiority of comprehension ability. 'We' comprehended exactly what your post tried to convey.
But, if there is a gap between your thought and your writing and your post doesn't convey exactly what you wanted to, the problem is on your side. :sad:
Wrong! Quite wrong!

ladder

Country flag
Clearly you do. Otherwise you would have ignored my post. But I shan't answer any more of your drivelling posts.
You mean to say, your superior comprehension ability gives you the ability to correctly read my mind to decipher the reason for replying? Very good, live in delusion.

You wouldn't have bothered to reply, but you did via #36.

Simply put, your superior comprehension ability didn't help you in predicting the reply to your post. What good is it then?

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I you think that, you have the verbal comprehension of a brickbat. Where have I written I love "Muslims"? I have, in fact, written the exact opposite. You're telling lies. You're a complete idiot.
Should I start some verbal spat with a old man who doesn't know how to behave and act like his age. :rolleyes: :wave:

But I can understand since it's in genetics of Criminal Uncivilized Fugitive Aussies to simply abuse and shit from their mouth when they can't respond. :lol:

Redhawk

Should I start some verbal spat with a old man who doesn't know how to behave and act like his age. :rolleyes: :wave:

But I can understand since it's in genetics of Criminal Uncivilized Fugitive Aussies to simply abuse and shit from their mouth when they can't respond. :lol:
I can act my age. But I take exception to being lied about. You're a lying fool and I don't suffer fools gladly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles