Australia blocks Chinese-owned Huawei from bidding on national broadband plan

aerokan

Country flag
Only India being an African country makes his statement right, the word "whatever" doesn't, it only means you are dodging my question. So I am gonna ask you one more time, since when has India become an African country, this time please don't give a "whatever" answer, otherwise don't reply.

First, make it clear, Chna tapes or Huawei tapes. We are talking about Huawei.

Second, give me evidence, otherwise shut up your big mouth.
Do i look like I care if India is compared to an african or european or american country?? Although i would have surely taken offence if u had insulted India by comparing to China. :taunt:

I am talking abt u constantly pestering abt evidence, not abt china or huwaei. Anyway what is the big difference whether it's chinese equipment or huawei equipment? Many people in the world believe that there is not much difference. That's good enough for me now. What would i get by giving evidence to you?? I would rather laugh everyday looking at you making a fool of yourself. And thank you for following my advice and asking for evidence. I am firm believer in Chinese like u. U will surely make China a middle kingdom (yes a "middle") :pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I love this on evidence!

When has evidence played a role in Chinese jurisprudence?

panduranghari

One can be termed as terrorist after you prove he is a terrorist. In order to convict him, you need to present the judges when, where, and how he conducted terrorism attacks.

That is what I am asking for, show us when, where, and how Huawei endangered Indian or Australian national security.
Contact Nicola Roxon and ask her this.

arya

Country flag
well Australia are taking hard steps

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles