Australia blocks Chinese-owned Huawei from bidding on national broadband plan

kickok1975

Until and unless business houses in China distances itself from PLA and the CCP, nothing substantial would come out of it. No sane Country would do business with a company having shady relationship with the PLA or the CCP. It's just not trustworthy, more so when most of the major web attacks have been traced back to China.
Chinese major companies are all government sponsored. I'm not sure about PLA related. Nevertheless Huawei is still booming and thriving. If certain countries want to block these state support companies from entering their makets, so be it. But they should complain less about barriers of entering Chinese market, because China also needs so called "protection".

Iamanidiot

Chinese major companies are all government sponsored. I'm not sure about PLA related. Nevertheless Huawei is still booming and thriving. If certain countries want to block these state support companies from entering their makets, so be it. But they should complain less about barriers of entering Chinese market, because China also needs so called "protection".
Kickok you are a businessman would you do business with an organization whose structure and dealings are highly shady and opaque.Will u trust it with Vital Contracts and critical components.None of the Mainland Government organizations have Transparency as one of their higher points

Oracle

The very concept of a free market is less, and very less Government interference for creating a level playing field with its competitors. China does not have that to its advantage. China's is a labor based economy, which is manufacturing. Once US, EU stops buying Made in China goods, China would not be in a position to be making the calls.

nimo_cn

Country flag
A company formed by a former PLA, pain the world over. How do you think Chinese do these? Huawei is a front for Chinese espionage the world over. Are you dumb? You are here to troll right?

Malware probes find a China angle

US to confront China over cyberspying

China accused of decade-long cyberespionage attacks

After finding Chinese malware, AlienVault gets $8M round

Why is China always on the news? There is a fire, and the smoke is the malware, which is hidden.
You can't prove what you claimed, you are the troll here.

Like i said, nothing can be expected from you dumbass except endless dubious speculations about the PLA background of the founder Mr Ren.

China is always on the news because Chinese accomplishments are too shining to be ignored and there are too many people like you who are jealous of Chinese accomplishments.

20 years ago, Chinese telecom industry was dominated by western giants such as CISCO, Nortel, Ericsson, Motorola, Alctel, etc. Today, of all the five major global telecom vendors, two are from China.

20 years ago, Indian telecom industry was dominated by foreigh companies. Today, the situtation hasn't changed much, except for that Chinese companies are joining them. And the only way Indians can stop that from happening is to quote the pretext of national security.

So what, we are talking about racism now? You are way off topic.

kickok1975

Kickok you are a businessman would you do business with an organization whose structure and dealings are highly shady and opaque.Will u trust it with Vital Contracts and critical components.None of the Mainland Government organizations have Transparency as one of their higher points
Yes I'm a businessman and will only do business for at least a win-win situation. But I'm also a Chinese who is willing to defend his country's interest at all time. I wish there are more involvement of private Chinese companies in the future. But what Aussies did is certainly not a win-win solution.

Iamanidiot

Yes I'm a businessman and will only do business for at least a win-win situation. But I'm also a Chinese who is willing to defend his country's interest at all time. I wish there are more involvement of private Chinese companies in the future. But what Aussies did is certainly not a win-win solution.
It is a Win to the Australians,who knows what sort of issue would arise concerning National Security they would face in the future. Even as a Businessman I would not do business as a win-win with Shady organizations.The Regulatory bodies and Security agencies would screw the life out of me if something goes wrong and my longterm business
prospects would get screwed if i live through all that

Last edited:

Oracle

You can't prove what you claimed, you are the troll here.
Why don't you prove Ren was not a former PLA, if that irks you. I did not write the article. That is from a neutral source. Get it, Mr. 50 cent.

Like i said, nothing can be expected from you dumbass except endless dubious speculations about the PLA background of the founder Mr Ren.
Look above. Responded.

China is always on the news because Chinese accomplishments are too shining to be ignored and there are too many people like you who are jealous of Chinese accomplishments.

20 years ago, Chinese telecom industry was dominated by western giants such as CISCO, Nortel, Ericsson, Motorola, Alctel, etc. Today, of all the five major global telecom vendors, two are from China.
You mean how you guys invaded a peaceful country called Tibet, and till this day are killing those innocent monks?
And, OMG! You stole IP rights of many companies too. If those are the Chinese accomplishments, then we do not need those.

20 years ago, Indian telecom industry was dominated by foreigh companies. Today, the situtation hasn't changed much, except for that Chinese companies are joining them. And the only way Indians can stop that from happening is to quote the pretext of national security.
So what, we are talking about racism now? You are way off topic.
India is doing better than China in many aspects, listing it here, would be offtopic.
However, we are doing it quite well for ourselves.

We certainly do not need a subject to tell us what we need. We, Indians are citizens of India, and you are the subject of your Kingdom.

trackwhack

Despite being unfairly treated in different countries (America, India, Australia, UK)for its Chinese background, Huawei is still one of the fastest-growing global telecom vendors, which once again proves its strong competitiveness.
Yes, keep believing that. Dont expect Huawei equipment anywhere other than African nation states. Its a huge market. And there is a lot to spy on too.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Huawei's retreat is what they are looking forward to seeing, so if Huawei pulls out of Australia, it only means they win.

kickok1975

The very concept of a free market is less, and very less Government interference for creating a level playing field with its competitors. China does not have that to its advantage. China's is a labor based economy, which is manufacturing. Once US, EU stops buying Made in China goods, China would not be in a position to be making the calls.
There is no country today completely follow free market rule. Most government's top priority is to protect their own industry and keep their people employed. Money follows profit, US, EU are buying "Made in China" not for charity, but for their own good. If they no longer make profit from "Made in China", they could buy "Made in Vietnam", "Made in India" etc. However, even the cost of doing business in China is rising rapidly, there is hardly no other country can replicate the massive manufacturing base, infrastructure and skill labor force of China. Most companies just don't have that luxury to move their business.
By the way, "Made in China" is not for exporting only, the domestic demand is huge and getting even bigger. China is not sitting duck, "Made in China" is no longer labor intensive consumable goods.

Last edited:

Oracle

There is no country today completely follow free market rule. Most government's top priority is to protect their own industry and keep their people employed. Money follows profit, US, EU are buying "Made in China" not for charity, but for their own good. If they no longer make profit from "Made in China", they could buy "Made in Vietnam", "Made in India" etc. However, even the cost of doing business in China is rising rapidly, there is hardly no other country can replicate the massive manufacturing base, infrastructure and skill labor force of China. Most companies just don't have that luxury to move their business.
By the way, "Made in China" is not for exporting only, the domestic demand is huge and getting even bigger. China is not sitting duck, "Made in China" is no longer labor intensive consumable goods.
That was not your tone some posts back. You were talking about China paying back in the same coin.

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes, keep believing that. Dont expect Huawei equipment anywhere other than African nation states. Its a huge market. And there is a lot to spy on too.
Being the second largest telecom manufacturer, Huawei's equipments are to be expected almost everywhere, including in India. Do you really believe that just the market of Africa could put Huawei on the second spot?

Huawei had tapped the African market long long ago

Oracle

Being the second largest telecom manufacturer, Huawei's equipments are to be expected almost everywhere, including in India. Do you really believe that just the market of Africa could put Huawei on the second spot?

Huawei had tapped the African market long long ago
Countries are waking up to Huawei's mischiefs a.k.a. China's malware!

nimo_cn

Country flag
That was not your tone some posts back. You were talking about China paying back in the same coin.
If necessary, paying back is the right move.

Banning Chinese companies from doing legal business without giving any legitimate reason equals protectionism and should be retaliated in the same way.

National security should be taken care of, but if they suspect Chinese equipments are bugged, have it screened and detected. Huawei has long appealed to the authorities of both US and India, demanding the two to have their equipments examined by a third party to make sure the safety of their equipments. Neither India and US answered to that appeal. The reason is obvious, Huawei's equipments are clean, US and India can't prove their concerns are legitimate,they are simply bluffing.

Americans block Chinese companies to protect their own. But why India is doing the same? As far as I know, India has no significant telecom industry. My wild guess is India simply can't bear the fact that Chinese are earning their money.

Last edited:

nimo_cn

Country flag
Yes they do. Thats why they banned them.
If they do, why not disclose the evidence, which is the best way to crucify Chinese companies and China?

Same question for the Indian government which bans ZTE and Huawei? If you have evidence, present the evidence instead of playing duplicity?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles