Atomic Warfare in Ancient India

JBH22

Guys check this out we all know Oppenheimer reading quotes of Bhagavad Gita when seeing the first nuclear explosion but as per this video the Brahmastra is according their so called conspiracy theory an early version of nuclear weapons.
So what's your take on this?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Call me a Conspiracy Theorist, but I for one believe i this stuff; none of this matters now though.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Actually there is a verse that says an aircraft dropped a weapon, it says a huge mushroom cloud raised and radiation poisoning happened.

That said, it could be anything from an vivid LSD enriched experience or an actual asteroid strike.

SpArK

SORCERER
What next, ancient Indians reached Neptune?

There is plenty to be proud of in our heritage. We don't need to go the Paki route and invent crap like this.
There are many things know which you dont know, that has got recorded evidence in our old texts. Try getting information from them rather than dismissing it as crap.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
@Civ, JBH22 I have seen the video many years back when i was a believer, since then i have researched the idea and pondered over it and In my opinion the Author of the Mahabharata in his life time witnessed an Asteroid strike and he encompassed his experience in his story wittering. You can either take my well digested thoughts or assume stuff on your preliminary bias.

Last edited:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
There are many things know which you dont know, that has got recorded evidence in our old texts. Try getting information from them rather than dismissing it as crap.
The Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharat, Ramayana, etc. are all books that were written by humans. They are not some kind of infallible scientific source of knowledge, nor should they be treated as such.

The Bible's Book of Genesis says that the entire world and all the things that are part of it (animals, oceans and wind, sun and stars, etc.) was created in seven days, and that at some point Joshua made the sun stood still. Do you believe that happened too?

JBH22

The Bhagavad Gita, Mahabharat, Ramayana, etc. are all books that were written by humans. They are not some kind of infallible scientific source of knowledge, nor should they be treated as such.

The Bible's Book of Genesis says that the entire world was created in seven days, and that at some point Joshua made the sun stood still. Do you believe that happened too?

I don't know about Bible but discounting the Vedas as a story is sheer stupidity

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
@Civ, JBH22 I have seen the video many years back when i was a believer, since then i have researched the idea and pondered over it and In my opinion the Author of the Mahabharata in his life time witnessed an Asteroid strike and he encompassed his experience in his story wittering. You can either take my well digested thoughts or assume stuff on your preliminary bias.
An asteroid strike is not the same as atomic warfare. I hope you understand the difference.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Read the book "Chariots of the gods" the author is a scientist who gives evidence of this.
History channel shows a tv series on it. I see it every week. Its called ancient aliens.

And few things are interesting but other things are over the top. In the same show they said moon was an alien satellite observing humans like the death star in star wars :lol:

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
An asteroid strike is not the same as atomic warfare. I hope you understand the difference.
It was not an Atomic warfare, how do you say it was one? You can not enrich uranium without an reactor.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
A big enough meteorite impact can raise a mushroom cloud.

SpArK

SORCERER

The Bible's Book of Genesis says that the entire world and all the things that are part of it (animals, oceans and wind, sun and stars, etc.) was created in seven days, and that at some point Joshua made the sun stood still. Do you believe that happened too?
There was no science journals and world symposiums at that time for valmiki or kalidasa to write on or attend to.

We still are proud on so many things invented in the past by aryabhatta , sushrutha and others , aren't we?

Why a selective approach?

The theories may not be foolproof , but to imagine that these things are "imagined" at that age is beyond my imagination.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Cut it out, Godless-Kafir and JBH22.

There will be no further "he started it/she started it" discussion in this thread.

Vyom

Seeker
Hey delete the quotes, bring back my novelty :p

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A perfectly good thread ruined beyond redemption.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Erinnerungen an die Zukunft: Ungelöste Rätsel der Vergangenheit

Read the book "Chariots of the gods" the author is a scientist who gives evidence of this.
Erich von Däniken was widely rejected.

Scientists and historians have rejected his ideas, claiming that the book's conclusions were based on faulty, pseudoscientific evidence, some of which was later demonstrated to be fraudulent and/or fabricated, and under illogical premises. For example, Ronald Story wrote a book rebutting Däniken's ideas in 1976 titled The Space Gods Revealed. A similar internationally bestselling book, entitled Crash Go The Chariots by Clifford Wilson, appeared in 1972.
Link

SpArK

SORCERER
They dismissed sethu, they dismissed dwaraka and many other things..

In the video the father of atomic bomb himself acknowledges reading about divine particles as said in scriptures.

Wished half of the grey matter is there in own nationals, than these foreigners in "researching" the unknown.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Quite clearly humans were not using nuking cities back then so who was ? some alien nuked India and we should be proud of that ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles