Atomic attack on PAKISTAN in final resort movie

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
@ at those who r appalled with reaction here

Consider the exhilaration in a Pakistani camp and the cheering that would have followed had the idea been floated with India as a Target.

we here on DFI b t w never discuss the idea of Nuking Pakistan of our own volition , but such ideas find much encouragement in your forums.

Iamanidiot

You agree it is a irrational idea then. I personally have no interest in what "situation they faced" to come to such illogical conclusions---perhaps they weren't loved enough as children.
Iirationality is a very relative term in geo politics.

ani82v

Country flag
I think we need to pipe down. The video is not about US nuking Pak. Its about the staff revolting and how do US and staff deal with it.
No Pakis or Paki locations are shown in the video.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
What this indicates that Pakistan has already entered into main stream media's opinion that its an enemy state. It will obviously reflects in the TV series and movies in the coming future.
yes, exactly. So many dead, wounded and exhausted in Afghanistan all think that it is due to Pakistan.. All failures in Afghanistan are due to Pakistan.....

For an average Westerner ... Paki is a cursed word. And they are themselves responsible for it.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
By your logic I'd argue that the nation-States of Afghanistan and India, as they exist today, need to die, and then the entire region can live happy and prosperous lives in the new geo-political setup, free of territorial disputes, that emerges.

That is best for you, and for everyone.
Not really old chap. If you are honest, you will admit that as of today, India is on an upward trajectory, and Pakistan is on a downward one.

You can't throw my argument back at me, that doesn't make sense in the context of this discussion. :tsk:

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
An idea that highlights the genocidal tendencies of those who support it, which in turn illustrates how the thinking of these individuals is irrational and based on hatred and prejudice.
Agnostic Musllim,has it even occurred to even once that agnostic muslim is an oxymoron,a contradiction in terms.You can't be a follower of prophet who asks to put all faith in THE ONE and yet be agnostic.

agentperry

earlier they used to demonize and make movies nuking NK and soviet union or china now they have pakistan on target. this will do nothing in reality except that the follower of american media will see pakistan in new light just like world used to see soviets or NK today.

nothing more than that. no nuking.

someone may call it propaganda ( like nk or chinese) and others will call it the acceptance of pakistan as enemy nation by the america and the west( i mean the public of west)

Agnostic Muslim

Agnostic Musllim,has it even occurred to even once that agnostic muslim is an oxymoron,a contradiction in terms.You can't be a follower of prophet who asks to put all faith in THE ONE and yet be agnostic.
My faith is a very personal issue, thanks for the interest though.

chase

Tihar Jail
Banned
My faith is a very personal issue, thanks for the interest though.
i just hate irrationality and hypocrisy...so i was just pointing it out.Thought somebody could correct me if i am wrong.I am open to new ideas.
(Me too Agnostic)

Blackwater

I think we need to pipe down. The video is not about US nuking Pak. Its about the staff revolting and how do US and staff deal with it.
No Pakis or Paki locations are shown in the video.
paki country was shown in map.pakistan name was taken many times.

Jim Street

Country flag
Seems like US wants to show that Pakistan is not their enemy and dial down anti Pakistan feelings. After all Pakistan do have some significance to US even if you admit it or not.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Seems like US wants to show that Pakistan is not their enemy and dial down anti Pakistan feelings. After all Pakistan do have some significance to US even if you admit it or not.
Only as long as they remain as US' lapdog

Jim Street

Country flag
Only as long as they remain as US' lapdog
Being a lapdog is way more general term. It needs more specification now. What will be interesting is Pakistan's stance towards US and China. Not to forget possible relationship of Russia with Pakistan.

I think India has to make major moves against Pakistan diplomatically and economically before 2014 withdrawal of ISAF. If we loose this opportunity, we may have to wait many years to isolate Pakistan and get other countries on our side.

blank_quest

Country flag
Open the Domestic Arms Industry for Pvt players/USA/France/Russia/Israel.. lets allow the FDI with ToT rider. its being the fastest way of collaboration with "Western World" and we don't really need much ... it will happen sooner or later ,, why not to exploit it now. It will boost our GDP and also increase our Tech know-how thus it will capitalize in increasing our Defense Collaboration/Preparedness.

Last edited:

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Re:

Sometimes realities follow the movies, sometimes movies follow the realities, the point is movies always have a connection with the realities(except hawa hawai movies). That's all :heh:

Last edited:

Zebra

Country flag
Open the Domestic Arms Industry for Pvt players/USA/France/Russia/Israel.. lets allow the FDI with ToT rider. its being the fastest way of collaboration with "Western World" and we don't really need much ... it will happen sooner or later ,, why not to exploit it now. It will boost our GDP and also increase our Tech know-how thus it will capitalize in increasing our Defense Collaboration/Preparedness.
Why GoI have to do these?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles