Atheists are MORE intelligent than religious people because they rely on facts rather than intuition

sthf

Country flag
I would say it is a massive generalization. Most atheists especially in the West or Commie countries lack the mental faculties to "choose" atheism on their own. They follow the cult of atheism unknowingly.

Then there are the "rationalists" who are just as irrational as the extremely religious dumbfuvks. These jokers missed the entire point of being atheists and are busy proselytizing their own brand of Dos and Donts. These morons have made the active choice of "preaching" others how to live their lives.

I am an atheist because it helps me think clearer and not be bogged down by things that don't exist. I am a Hindu because it is my identity and I love it. I am also smart enough (finally) to not poke my nose in others' bussiness and will gladly start visiting temples again if I ever felt the need to.

Blood+

Country flag
I would say it is a massive generalization. Most atheists especially in the West or Commie countries lack the mental faculties to "choose" atheism on their own. They follow the cult of atheism unknowingly.
And this does not count as a gross generalization I guess.
Then there are the "rationalists" who are just as irrational as the extremely religious dumbfuvks.
Again, doing the same thing which you are accusing the others for!!
These jokers missed the entire point of being atheists and are busy proselytizing their own brand of Dos and Donts. These morons have made the active choice of "preaching" others how to live their lives.
So just because they are outspoken, they have to be jokers, nice logic there.
I am an atheist because it helps me think clearer and not be bogged down by things that don't exist.
Well, good for you, m8.
I am a Hindu because it is my identity and I love it.
Each to his own.
I am also smart enough (finally) to not poke my nose in others' bussiness and will gladly start visiting temples again if I ever felt the need to.
:pound:

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag

And how do you know that again??How many atheists have you meet in your life considering we form such a tiny minority in this country??
Met plenty of atheists, being from Kolkata. Been there myself and got in enough hot argument with my parents and elders where I regurgitated the age-old arguments of typical atheists against the religion that i was fed by my teachers and classmates - all mostly card-carrying commies. I was almost one, except I did not like the politics. To me that is enough of a pedigree to judge the atheists and their atheism.

Heck, I got impaled right through my abdomen when I was in the 4th standard and I never cried to any imaginary shit like what you folks say gods, because I didn't see the need!!Heck, few years back, I got hospitalized after coughing out blood for a couple of days and the doctor suspected lung cancer yet I never felt the need to pray to any of your gawds!!
Now you yourself say that you were never exposed to religious ideas and faith from your childhood as your grandfather was proponent of atheism. How would a guy like you, who doesn't have any idea about faith and supernatural call for that. You are an exception, not the rule. The children who grew up with religion and later shunned it after having encountered perhaps someone like you or your grandfather, have subconscious leanings toward the faith and supernatural. That subconscious comes back when their conscious rational self gets overwhelmed with impending danger and emotion.

The thing is you dumb fuck, you just saying that yourself to feel better about yourself and nothing else.
And, you and other atheists say shitty things about faiths and beliefs because they like to think themselves superior to others. When the fact is, they are hardly noted. Yes, some impressionable young minds accept their logic, but emotion and belief on supernatural essentially when science fails to answer, is generally a bigger lure.

Then he was never an atheist.My grand father was an ardent proponent of atheism and his atheism turned into out right anti-theism as he aged!!
So, he was a conservative orthodox atheist. He was just bigoted in his own way. Just as you are proving yourself to be.

Like we haven't heard this argument from you religitard types a countless times before!!
You heard it, because it is damn true. When the science gives up on someone, often the hardened rationalist tries to find hope in supernatural and supreme being.

sthf

Country flag
And this does not count as a gross generalization I guess.
More of an informed opinion based on a decade and half experience of looking for answers. West has their own cult leaders with Noam Chomsky on one end and Christopher Hitchens on the other. Most countries which have/had a Communist government encouraged or forced atheism at various degrees.

Again, doing the same thing which you are accusing the others for!
Not really. Am I proselytizing? Am I stopping someone or do I want to? Commenting on it doesn't mean I want to partake in some kind of institutionalized circle jerk of atheism supremacy.

Feel free to do whatever you want and let me do the same. Pretty self explanatory.

So just because they are outspoken, they have to be jokers, nice logic there.
The entire point of "enlightenment" is to not be foaming at the mouth against the things you disagree. If you still want to know more, ask and you will receive.

Well, good for you, m8.
Thanks.
Each to his own.
Agreed.
Don't be a dick bro.:biggrin2:

Last edited:

rkhanna

Country flag
The clash between Science and Religion happens in Abrahamic societies because these cults are rigid and killed scientists in the middle ages. It doesn't apply to the Dharmic spectrum of belief systems.
Actually no. The moment Dharmic belief systems (Dharmic - Vedic, Confusious, Shinto, ) get steeped in Dogma they become as rigid as the Abrahamic.

Religious in terms of this article doesnt mean people who have faith. It refers to people for whom Faith becomes the primary point of Action - Religous and Atheist here are meant to denote two ends of the spectrum. There is a whole world in between.

For me . Dharmic or not. If you are bigoted in any shape or form using small data sets to quantify an entire race/creed/religion the article is talk about you. I.e that person is less intelligent than the Atheist.

The Atheist who cannot function without data/facts/analysis is however dumber than the Humanist who is a blend of both

Blood+

Country flag
Met plenty of atheists, being from Kolkata. Been there myself and got in enough hot argument with my parents and elders
That's too bad, they shouldn't have forced you into this theological realm so early in your childhood.
where I regurgitated the age-old arguments of typical atheists against the religion
Not sure as to what those typical arguments might have been but I'm quite sure those have been rational and valid ones, any argument that is made against organized religions and their dogmatic supernatural bullcrap will always have a degree of rationality ingrained into them.
that i was fed by my teachers and classmates
Well, they had to force feed you to feel the darkness in your mind with light of reason and rationality, but seems like they failed miserably in the end.Can't say I blame them though, the path of reason isn't an easy path to walk on neither it is for the weak and insecure.
- all mostly card-carrying commies. I was almost one, except I did not like the politics. To me that is enough of a pedigree to judge the atheists and their atheism.
Oh, so every atheist is a fucking communist as per you, why does it sound so familiar??Oh wait, I know the answer - that's the staple argument of the religitard types when they try to dismiss atheism or rationalism in general.

Now you yourself say that you were never exposed to religious ideas and faith from your childhood as your grandfather was proponent of atheism.
Pretty much and THANK GAWD FOR THAT.
How would a guy like you, who doesn't have any idea about faith and supernatural call for that.
I do not, to me, it all sounds like pure absolute horse dung and nothing else.
You are an exception, not the rule.
That's true, at least when it comes to our country, it is.
The children who grew up with religion and later shunned it after having encountered perhaps someone like you or your grandfather, have subconscious leanings toward the faith and supernatural.
That is something I do not agree with.Just because you couldn't walk the path, doesn't mean the same would hold true for others like yourself!!I know plenty of atheists/rationalists who were born religious but over time, they shunned their faiths as they slowly began to understand the vagaries inherent in every faith based system.Even guys like Richard Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss etc were raised religious but they grew up to be poster boys of neo-atheism or whatever this phenomena is.
That subconscious comes back when their conscious rational self gets overwhelmed with impending danger and emotion.
Again, this is just pure speculation and assumption on your part, based on your own personal experiences.Just because you couldn't leave your religious past behind you, doesn't mean no body else can do it, especially when evidence to the contrary is present in plenty!!

And, you and other atheists say shitty things about faiths and beliefs because they like to think themselves superior to others.
There you make your mistake my ferend!!
WE DO NOT SAY SHITTY THINGS ABOUT YOU FOLKS, WE SAY ONLY VALID THINGS ABOUT FOLKS AND YOUR BULLSHIT, WHICH YOU CAN NOT REFUTE WITH LOGIC AND REASON!!
WE DO NOT THINK THAT WE ARE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO YOU GUYS, WE DEFINITELY ARE!!DEAL WITH IT HOMEY!!
When the fact is, they are hardly noted.
Just because we are hardly noted (mostly because the most of the people are just sheep who are just happy to be led by their babas and as such and not because our words are wrong or anything), it doesn't invalidate our claims!!By that logic, the flat-earthers were right as well or the ones who used to believe that sun revolves around our Earth!!See the vagaries in your argument, but then again, the lack of reason or logic in you doesn't surprise me.You are just like any other religitard types we are surround with as dumb and proud as they come!!
Yes, some impressionable young minds accept their logic,
First of all, it's us atheists who's got the logic, there is no our logic or their logic here!!Only we speak from a position of reason and logic and it takes hard work and perseverance to walk on this path.
Oh and it's bullshit of the religions that are accepted by the impressionable minds, because most of the population is like that.
but emotion and belief on supernatural essentially when science fails to answer, is generally a bigger lure.
Yeah yeah, luring the weak when they are down and low.Like I said, the path of rationality is not for the weak minded.

So, he was a conservative orthodox atheist.
Whatever the fuck that is supposed to be.Anyhow, he was among the most liberal persons I ever met, it's not that he ruled his family like an atheist Hitler or something.I mean there are plenty of religious folks in our family, and while my dad is an atheist some of his brothers and all the sisters are deeply religious but I never saw him making a fuss about this!!
Trust me, it's a trait that is innate to you religitard types, not us.
He was just bigoted in his own way.
Excuse me!!What gives you the authority of speaking in this manner for somebody you never knew??!!So just because he had a different viewpoint, there he must be a bigoted fool as per you??Well, why am I not surprised, it's the exact same way your types react to every time they come across someone with a different viewpoint, has been going on since time immemorial.
Just as you are proving yourself to be.
Oh you haven't seen anything yet, Mr. Oprah!!

You heard it, because it is damn true.
No, I heard it because you guys keep repeating it over and over and over again at the top of your lungs whenever you fail to counter a point raised by an atheist, which happens every damn time by the way.
When the science gives up on someone, often the hardened rationalist tries to find hope in supernatural and supreme being.
May be guys like you, do not paint others by the same brush you effing mong!!Just because you do not have what it takes, doesn't mean no one will have either.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
That's too bad, they shouldn't have forced you into this theological realm so early in your childhood.

Not sure as to what those typical arguments might have been but I'm quite sure those have been rational and valid ones, any argument that is made against organized religions and their dogmatic supernatural bullcrap will always have a degree of rationality ingrained into them.

Well, they had to force feed you to feel the darkness in your mind with light of reason and rationality, but seems like they failed miserably in the end.Can't say I blame them though, the path of reason isn't an easy path to walk on neither it is for the weak and insecure.

Oh, so every atheist is a fucking communist as per you, why does it sound so familiar??Oh wait, I know the answer - that's the staple argument of the religitard types when they try to dismiss atheism or rationalism in general.

Pretty much and THANK GAWD FOR THAT.

I do not, to me, it all sounds like pure absolute horse dung and nothing else.

That's true, at least when it comes to our country, it is.

That is something I do not agree with.Just because you couldn't walk the path, doesn't mean the same would hold true for others like yourself!!I know plenty of atheists/rationalists who were born religious but over time, they shunned their faiths as they slowly began to understand the vagaries inherent in every faith based system.Even guys like Richard Dawkins and Lawrence Krauss etc were raised religious but they grew up to be poster boys of neo-atheism or whatever this phenomena is.

Again, this is just pure speculation and assumption on your part, based on your own personal experiences.Just because you couldn't leave your religious past behind you, doesn't mean no body else can do it, especially when evidence to the contrary is present in plenty!!

There you make your mistake my ferend!!
WE DO NOT SAY SHITTY THINGS ABOUT YOU FOLKS, WE SAY ONLY VALID THINGS ABOUT FOLKS AND YOUR BULLSHIT, WHICH YOU CAN NOT REFUTE WITH LOGIC AND REASON!!
WE DO NOT THINK THAT WE ARE INTELLECTUALLY SUPERIOR TO YOU GUYS, WE DEFINITELY ARE!!DEAL WITH IT HOMEY!!

Just because we are hardly noted (mostly because the most of the people are just sheep who are just happy to be led by their babas and as such and not because our words are wrong or anything), it doesn't invalidate our claims!!By that logic, the flat-earthers were right as well or the ones who used to believe that sun revolves around our Earth!!See the vagaries in your argument, but then again, the lack of reason or logic in you doesn't surprise me.You are just like any other religitard types we are surround with as dumb and proud as they come!!

First of all, it's us atheists who's got the logic, there is no our logic or their logic here!!Only we speak from a position of reason and logic and it takes hard work and perseverance to walk on this path.
Oh and it's bullshit of the religions that are accepted by the impressionable minds, because most of the population is like that.

Yeah yeah, luring the weak when they are down and low.Like I said, the path of rationality is not for the weak minded.

Whatever the fuck that is supposed to be.Anyhow, he was among the most liberal persons I ever met, it's not that he ruled his family like an atheist Hitler or something.I mean there are plenty of religious folks in our family, and while my dad is an atheist some of his brothers and all the sisters are deeply religious but I never saw him making a fuss about this!!
Trust me, it's a trait that is innate to you religitard types, not us.

Excuse me!!What gives you the authority of speaking in this manner for somebody you never knew??!!So just because he had a different viewpoint, there he must be a bigoted fool as per you??Well, why am I not surprised, it's the exact same way your types react to every time they come across someone with a different viewpoint, has been going on since time immemorial.

Oh you haven't seen anything yet, Mr. Oprah!!

No, I heard it because you guys keep repeating it over and over and over again at the top of your lungs whenever you fail to counter a point raised by an atheist, which happens every damn time by the way.

May be guys like you, do not paint others by the same brush you effing mong!!Just because you do not have what it takes, doesn't mean no one will have either.
You are basically a closed minded ape with little to no idea about human mind. I did not even bother to read the shit you wrote once I got the idea about your pompous ass cannot have the basic comprehensive skill level to understand the concept of faith in supernatural - even for academic purposes. You my friend is so high on your own superior self for being an atheist that you forget one of most oppressive ideology - a vile and vicious destructive ideology - the communism forces atheism on the society and always succeeded in destruction of civilisation giving birth to tyrants and becoming a religion unto itself.

I would any day take a true religious man who have a conscience and faith which forbids bad conduct, over a rational atheist who doesn't have any scrupules as one doesn't have any faith.

Haldiram

Country flag
If you are bigoted in any shape or form using small data sets to quantify an entire race/creed/religion the article is talk about you. I.e that person is less intelligent than the Atheist.
I want all jihadis to die and their organs be stolen. Other than that, I'm a lovely human being. I like kittens and puppies and stuff.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hey @Blood+ and others stop using abusive language against other members, getting reports on the same.
I can't read all the posts and edit out the profanities; will delete the whole post.

Also do understand you are all getting worked up over an article on dailyFail...

James-bond

Country flag
Dyamm... an unintelligent religious ISRO Chief believes in God, see we atheist dankies make brilliant memes.

Hands down, we atheist dankies are more intelligent.

Good point... do u know ALL HIGH WORTH INDIVIDUALS frequently visits Tirumala (Amitabh and Ambani family and ISRO scientists etc) even our Modi,Yogi,Advani etc all are hard core Hindus where as in Abrahamic religions majority high worth individuals are mostly liberals and masses are hardcore religious. :pound:

PS: As a Andhra guy i know their visits through local paper.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Don't feel like quoting anything cause the particular breed of atheist rustles my jimmies.

Most atheist are just attention seekers and pretentious bitches.

"Oh please pay attention to me I'm atheist"
"You're argument is invalid since I'm an atheist"
"In an atheist so I'm inherently smarter than U"
"All religions must die"

Nigga these atheist talk like being one would change their psyche, as if religious people aren't becoming sportsmen, scientists, scholars, billionaires.

Remember religion isn't holding u back u urself are doing so.

dhananjay1

Our intuitions are facts, your facts are intuitions. Our god is the only true god, your gods are false. You can replace atheism with christianity and religion with any non-abrahamic ideology in this article and it would be the same propaganda used by missionaries since forever.

TheRenegades

There are idiots everywhere whether one is atheist, agnostic, theist or anything in between. It is just that theist are a bit violent in the name of divinity. Just read history.

kalakaar

For Indian society words like leftists, agnostic and atheist have no actual meaning. They are just weeds against a regime.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles