At least seven killed in Xinjiang violence

huaxia rox

At least seven killed in Xinjiang violence|Society|chinadaily.com.cn

Kasai - At least seven people were killed by rioters on Saturday night in the City of Kashgar, northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, confirmed local authorities.

Two suspects hijacked a truck at 11:45 pm Saturday, stabbing the driver to death and ramming into pedestrians. The pair later jumped out of the truck and hacked the passers-by.

At least six people were killed on the spot and 28 others were injured. One of the rioters died when fighting with local people, and the other was nabbed.

Before the incident two blasts were heard. The first occurred at about 10:30 pm from a minivan, while the other was heard almost at the same time from a food street, where the thugs hijacked the truck.

Xinhua reporters are on their way to the scenes.

Xinjiang, where home to China's major ethnic minorities including Uygur, has been under terrorist threat.

Police shot down 14 rioters who attacked a police station and killed four people in Xinjiang's Hotan city on July 18.

The attack left four people dead, including an armed police officer, a security guard, a woman and a teenage girl. At least four others were injured.

Police concluded late that the riot was "a severely violent terrorism case," which was organized and premeditated by terrorism groups.

Oracle

R.I.P the dead.

Pakistan must make sure the terrorists are not traced back to Pakistani soil, or China would nuke Pakistan back to the stone age.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
R.I.P
Hope Asia would be peaceful someday.

Illusive

Country flag
R.I.P

China as a regional power should take actions against the nation training these terrorist. India will give you full support.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles