Astrology Thread

Is astrology a science?

• Total voters

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Very well or at least good enough to understand this part

No, i can't encroach into somebody's space.
No man, i meant, that if you belong to that, then it is directed to you indirectly(hence not directed directly at you);). Any who sry for the mis-understanding:thumb:

But i stand by what is said- its not directed at you directly- if you belong to that category- then it is directed at you:fyeah:. But if you do not belong to that category- then its not directed at you:bounce:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Oh listen yaar...

When I have to project a rocket towards moon, the centre of universe for me is earth and references to all other astro - physical bodies is secondary or tartary.

If you guys do not understand that much why waste your time !!

If one does not know basics of relativity why waste your and others time. Claim to IIT has no merits.
:doh:

Astrology is based on the belief that the sun and moon goes around the earth and hence its very foundation is wrong- how can you justify it ?

Here are some questions- what the F does the stars have to do with our lives? They are light years away from us to even affect us in a meaning way:doh:

And please explain how and why when every one is living in the same planet- some people are affected by the so called rays:doh: while others are not:noidea:

Bachchu Yadav

What logic is there in discussing with some one who justifies the geo-centricity?:noidea:
Man not even geo-centricity, He is talking about very serious .. theory of relativity in astrology .. !!

Yes bhadra continue .....

Rahul Singh

Country flag
No man, i meant, that if you belong to that, then it is directed to you indirectly(hence not directed directly at you);). Any who sry for the mis-understanding:thumb:

But i stand by what is said- its not directed at you directly- if you belong to that category- then it is directed at you:fyeah:. But if you do not belong to that category- then its not directed at you:bounce:
Ok. Happy times. GN.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Science it is but a failed science. The whole of Vedas was science of the erstwhile vedic age, its progress was curtailed by invasions and it regressed into rituals and sacrifices. It became frozen and crystallized into a tradition. The science they where into was more of metaphysics and speculation with out research like in modern times. So Astrology is a failed science.

In Al-Biruni accounts of Muhammad Ghoris invasion of India he refereed to Hindu religion as a sort of science.

"In the interest of his successors he constructed, in order to weaken the Indian frontier, those roads on which afterwards his son Mahmud marched into India during a period of thirty years and more. God be merciful to both father and son! Mahmud utterly ruined the prosperity of the country, and performed there wonderful exploits, by which the Hindus became like atoms of dust scattered in all directions, and like a tale of old in the mouth of the people. Their scattered remains cherish, of course, the most inveterate aversion towards all Muslims. This is the reason, too, why Hindu sciences have retired far away from those parts of the country conquered by us, and have fled to places which our hand cannot yet reach, to Kashmir, Benares, and other places. And there the antagonism between them and all foreigners receives more and more nourishment both from political and religious sources."

Last edited:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Man not even geo-centricity, He is talking about very serious .. theory of relativity in astrology .. !!

Yes bhadra continue .....
I think what he meant is relative position of earth and not relativity per se. Dont take it literally:)

warriorextreme

Country flag
there was a news recently that a couple in mumbai did suicide with whole family just because they thought mangal in their kundali will destroy everything they had..I think government should ban this stupidity...

Bachchu Yadav

Bhadra .. bhadra .. where are you !

My 'astrology' says he has gone for tearing apart his astro books.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I am trying to dicuss a subject which you guys have politicised. When politicised, your politics is supreme . you may win in an election but nor in a debate. Truth is not reservation or majority view.

Sorry I wasted my valuable time.
Good luck if if you are not sons of Sun and the Moon..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
So luck for me as i am the son of my Parents and not Sun and Moon:troll:?

I am trying to dicuss a subject which you guys have politicised.
What politicization are you talking about here:noidea:

Any way answer my questions before you leave please:yuno:

Bachchu Yadav

there was a news recently that a couple in mumbai did suicide with whole family just because they thought mangal in their kundali will destroy everything they had..I think government should ban this stupidity...
Noooo ... What would happen to stupids if we ban stupidity. What would happen to Celestial s*x between sun and moon during Amavashya night ?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I think what he meant is relative position of earth and not relativity per se. Dont take it literally:)
Ha Ha Ha ... so you also have fame and claim to some IIT like Bacchu Yadava !

Bachchu Yadav

I am trying to dicuss a subject which you guys have politicised. When politicised, your politics is supreme . you may win in an election but nor in a debate. Truth is not reservation or majority view.

Sorry I wasted my valuable time.
Are you going to watch celestial s*x between Sun and moon ?

Don't you have feel shame while watching these ? ... as sun and moon is our mummy and papa.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Noooo ... What would happen to stupids if we ban stupidity. What would happen to Celestial s*x between sun and moon during Amavashya night ?
As per Indian belief, the Yadu vansies will not exist if that does not continue... after all they commenced their period on Ashtami which is an astronomical phenomenon..

pmaitra

I do prayed to shiva,bajrang bali even to Chirst and all short of majaars ... when My result is just going to be declared! :rofl:
I am answering to all who say yes to my question, that our epics, where we find Ram and Krishna, and Hanuman, are all predictions.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Are you going to watch celestial s*x between Sun and moon ?

Don't you have feel shame while watching these ? ... as sun and moon is our mummy and papa.
you so and so.. after all you are a product of such a union.. you hater..

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ha Ha Ha ... so you also have fame and claim to some IIT like Bacchu Yadava !
WTH man, i was supporting you on that lines there since i sincerely thought you just meant that and not relativity per se and now you are turning on me?:doh:

Either i was wrong about what i defended- that you were referring to it allegorically and not literally or He is right that you are an idiot who brought relativity into astrology:notsure:. which is it now...??

Oh btw i am not an IITian but a Medico from MMC :p ;)

Bachchu Yadav

As per Indian belief, the Yadu vansies will not exist if that does not continue... after all they commenced their period on Ashtami which is an astronomical phenomenon..
:pound::pound::pound:

Lolz... Ashtami is the 8rth day of the month not astronomical phenomena :taunt1:

Bachchu Yadav

WTH man, i was supporting you on that lines there since i sincerely thought you just meant that and not relativity per se and now you are turning on me?:doh:

Either i was wrong about what i defended- that you were referring to it allegorically and not literally or He is right that you are an idiot who brought relativity into astrology:notsure:. which is it now...??

Oh btw i am not an IITian but a Medico from MMC :p ;)
I said already , Now you see !

Global Defence

New threads

Articles