Assassination Attempt: CM Yogi seeks NIA probe after 150gm PETN explosive found inside UP Assembly

gekko

[

It was just PETN without detonator ...........For a Bomb Blast You need a Detonator too .
Everyone is talking about serious things and all I can think of is, BC, kisi ne opposition leader ke gaand ke niche bomb rakh diya. :pound:

Either someone trying to send a message or a mock drill. There are CCTV cameras inside assembly, so they can easily find out.

I am pretty sure India will not decide to go to war based on an explosion. If we wanted, we could have rolled our tanks post 26/11. An opposition leader or any elected leader is not that important to put the security of the whole nation at risk by an ill timed invasion. And who will the PM be appeasing by starting a war anyway? the dead cannot be brought to life. Who did we invade after the assignation of Indira, Rajiv, or after Kargil?

Our weapons procurement has just begun after 2014, and the weapons which have been paid for are yet to arrive. Rafales, S400, submarines, tanks, everything is yet to arrive. Cold start apparatus still not ready. Mountain strike corps not ready. I don't think any government in the center will risk another failed OP Parakram.

Last edited:

valkyrie_1810

Everyone is talking about serious things and all I can think of is, BC, kisi ne opposition leader ke gaand ke niche bomb rakh diya. :pound:

Either someone trying to send a message or a mock drill. There are CCTV cameras inside assembly, so they can easily find out.

I am pretty sure India will not decide to go to war based on an explosion. If we wanted, we could have rolled our tanks post 26/11. An opposition leader or any elected leader is not that important to put the security of the whole nation at risk by an ill timed invasion. And who will the PM be appeasing by starting a war anyway? the dead cannot be brought to life. Who did we invade after the assignation of Indira, Rajiv, or after Kargil?

Our weapons procurement has just begun after 2014, and the weapons which have been paid for are yet to arrive. Rafales, S400, submarines, tanks, everything is yet to arrive. Cold start apparatus still not ready. Mountain strike corps not ready. I don't think any government in the center will risk another failed OP Parakram.
During that period we didn't had a good govt in center,and we were not in standoff with China,now Pakistan can use this China conflict to fuel the terrorism or lets just say there are people who want a war for profit,so it all depends where the money goes if there are really a set of powerful people who want war,then be sure that there will be one,it takes a series of 10 bombings around India plus a heavy news coverage to exaggerate a situation and a link.

Look at Saddam,USA took down a whole country for two towers.

gekko

Look at Saddam,USA took down a whole country for two towers.
..that's exactly what I'm saying. Countries don't go to war on an impulse. Read between the lines.

Forget the Lord Of The Rings and the 'Two Towers', here's another story : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H.W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by American Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
..that's exactly what I'm saying. Countries don't go to war on an impulse. Read between the lines.

Forget the Lord Of The Rings and the 'Two Towers', here's another story : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H.W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيره الصباح‎‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign which was run by American Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]
And this tactic is still being used..

That little girl from Syria, who couldn't speak English but tweeting away highly intellectual tweets during initial days of Syrian civil war.

And paki Malala maybe an upgraded version of this tactic.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Ye BC SP k mullao ka hi kaam h....
Entire UP(especially western) is the breeding nursery for ISI. It gets cannon fodder, field agents, political sympathisers and administrative support all from the single state. So saying that only SP mullah is involved is only half truth. May be entire SP, BSP and UP Congress runs on ISI's support and whosoever show the greater chance of winning gets full support. Same is true for many Political parties of different states.

2019 will be a bitter election and many more versions of Award Wapsi, NotInMyName etc will be unleashed. For once these campaigns have tasted victory in Bihar and defeat is UP and others. So the game is even and BJP understands it. Social media helps.

AnantS

Country flag
PETN is made in some of our own Ordnance factories like the ones in Aruvankadu, (TN) and the HE and Ammunition factories in Kirkee/Pune. It could have been smuggled out from any of them. After all, 150 gm can be put into a plastic lunch box and smuggled out.

But then how was it supposed to be detonated? However, the question is, who is behind this? Hopefully the conspiracy will unravel sooner than later.
I doubt the person who kept would be having only few grams. And regarding ordanance factories, I guess workers would not be allowed to carry tiffins/containers where material is made. I presume security would be as tight as in a Uranium processing plant.

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
There is a term called Enemy Within......Much true for India than any else.
There is a suspicion that this might be done by some sitting MLA. The area where it was found is not accessible to many people. Also, the condition of security is pathetic in India primarily because of MLA's/MP's in India who threaten the security person and take it personally when they are checked.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Going by yogi's speech, he seems to have a wakeup call, as if he underestimated the "secular" problem.
One thing is for sure, yogi is different than most politicians.
Let's see what he does.

surprising is also that how only a few Eng. news TV debates have happened on this topic.

dhananjay1

For media this is not important. What's important is why evil Hindus are perpetuating "Gautankvad" on innocent Muslims.

raja696

Just a thought..

This incident seems to have happened on the same day, Newyork times published this article... coincidence?

View attachment 17743
I would rather link it this explosive incident with the recent security breach happened. When yogi convoy has been attacked by leftist pigs.

Recently there is a developing trend to breach security in the name of protests (recce) and to calculate response time.

Later use same precision to target planning.

I would term these attempts as enemy becoming more notoriously imaginative in planning, in the background of our police forces lacking epitite to anticipate and prevent attacks aggressively.

We open our eyes only after tasteing our own blood.

At 0:31 you can see something written with white letters on black flag. I smell jihadi pigs with commi modus operandi.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Just a thought..

This incident seems to have happened on the same day, Newyork times published this article... coincidence?

View attachment 17743
Don't think so.

It's quite usual for American media to spilt it's holier then though attitude. The kind of language they use for their own elected president is clear indication of their own vield bigotry.

I am for one is glad. The term militant Hindus will go a long way to remove the usual weakness that porki and their American gods use to attach with Hindus.

Yes we are bloody militants . Fear us and stay away from our matters.
:hehe:

Our desire to be perceived as good guys around the world is nothing but a liability and a geopolitical weakness. The sooner we get rid of it the better.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I would rather link it this explosive incident with the recent security breach happened. When yogi convoy has been attacked by leftist pigs.

Recently there is a developing trend to breach security in the name of protests (recce) and to calculate response time.

I would term these attempts as enemy becoming more notoriously imaginative in planning, in the background of our police forces lacking epitite to anticipate and prevent attacks aggressively.

At 0:31 you can see something written with white letters on black flag. I smell jihadi pigs with commi modus operandi.
if state police cannot buy handcuffs, atleast they have to buy these...

upload_2017-7-15_2-13-29.png

abingdonboy

Country flag

if state police cannot buy handcuffs, atleast they have to buy these...

View attachment 17745
Indian police are FAR too soft when dealing with law breakers, look at what is happening in this video- the criminals are being gently pushed away or their hands held it is actually unbelievable to witness. In ANY other country with a proffesional police force the criminals would be slammed to the ground, multiple officers would hold them down to control the situation and they would all be dragged away in handcuffs.

The most Indian police do is a lathi charge, the colonial mindset in the IPS still lingers, even the most basic crowd control techniquies and suspect handling are not applied in India.

SanjeevM

Country flag
Indian police are FAR too soft when dealing with law breakers, look at what is happening in this video- the criminals are being gently pushed away or their hands held it is actually unbelievable to witness. In ANY other country with a proffesional police force the criminals would be slammed to the ground, multiple officers would hold them down to control the situation and they would all be dragged away in handcuffs.

The most Indian police do is a lathi charge, the colonial mindset in the IPS still lingers, even the most basic crowd control techniquies and suspect handling are not applied in India.
The problem was media cameras were already there. It could be a planned conspiracy. Policemen know that if they take harsh action including Lathis, the media channels would show their faces and once shown using Lathis to beat non violent protesters, they may be suspended.

This scare of media showing their clips and subsequent suspension should go. Only then you can expect real action from police.

abingdonboy

Country flag
The problem was media cameras were already there. It could be a planned conspiracy. Policemen know that if they take harsh action including Lathis, the media channels would show their faces and once shown using Lathis to beat non violent protesters, they may be suspended.

This scare of media showing their clips and subsequent suspension should go. Only then you can expect real action from police.
Sure that is always an issue but it doesn't change what is true of the IPS it is a largely poorly trained and poorly equipped force.

There were far more proffesional ways of dealing with this incident than what I saw and the fact that many of the policemen are running around clueless says it all. There's no disipline and little training.

A lot of police reforms need to be taken by all states to correct this mess, sadly I haven't seen any real movement on this from any state.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles