Assam: Four million Bangladeshi illegals Face Deportation

Chinmoy

Country flag
LTTE was not supported by India in terms of arms. The problem with LTTE was that it was created by west and had western intention in mind. India was not managing LTTE. Indian faction was some other militant group which got split from LTTE. LTTE was stromgly sponsored by the west and it was Indian foolishness to have supported it via other organisations without asking for leadership to be Indian and Prabhakaran's stepping down

Also, how can you call christian missionary supported organisation as Indian? Are you mad?

About NDFB, it was christian backed organisation. The christian converts were the main militants. How does that come to Indian militia? Religion determines loyalty after all.

ULFA is funded by Bangladesh and it is anti-India organisation like Khalistan movement. Because hindus were living like retards, these organisations got popularity as ULFA claimed that India does not care for Assam. The infiltration from Bangladesh had caused anger in Assam and ULFA played its cards well to turn it to anti-India sentiment.

None of these are related to Indian militia at all. From where do you learn to speak nonsense again and again? How many times should I tell you to not bring false analogy?
One request.................. YOU SHOULD NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH REGARDING THINGS YOU ARE NOT PRIVY OF.

Leave alone LTTE for now.

Where on earth you got the idea that NDFB is formed by Christian converts?
Where on earth you got the idea that ULFA had been funded by Bangladesh?

Do you even know the history of NDFB and ULFA?

Regarding every terrorist group of NE, Bangladesh played the same role what India played in Sri Lanka. India had not supported by Arms but India had morally backed LTTE because of the Tamil lineage. GoI was first to take up the issue of LTTE on international forum, not the Western countries. And no where I said LTTE to be an Indian organization.

And regarding all the NE ultra groups, those were majority being funded by China. Its because of the Chinese funding that Bangladesh had agreed to give them shelter during Khaleeda Zia rule.

So a Muslim country like Bangladesh supporting a group like ULFA and another Muslim country like Pakistan supporting Khalistani extremist shows that religion is not the only aspect. Community is more stronger a binding factor then religion.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Almost 90% of these 42 millions have each and every valid government documents to proove that they are Indian citizens. Thanks to Congress.

Aadhar card is not a basis of NRC. It has been made on basis of legacy data. Aadhar card has been used only as a source to validate one's linkage to family tree just like birth certificate or educational certificate.

As @indus pointed out, the biometric could be used to provide Aadhar card or any other I Card, but to use it in election booth, you have to first create a databse of citizens. Moreover its too infra consuming and as of now, India doesn't have such a robust infrastructure to carry out the exercise.
From infra point of view....

Looks like infra exists for biometric based citizen identification.

Aren’t ration shops using similar Aadhar biometric identification?

Or am I missing something?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Almost 90% of these 42 millions have each and every valid government documents to proove that they are Indian citizens. Thanks to Congress.

Aadhar card is not a basis of NRC. It has been made on basis of legacy data. Aadhar card has been used only as a source to validate one's linkage to family tree just like birth certificate or educational certificate.

As @indus pointed out, the biometric could be used to provide Aadhar card or any other I Card, but to use it in election booth, you have to first create a databse of citizens. Moreover its too infra consuming and as of now, India doesn't have such a robust infrastructure to carry out the exercise.
In hindsight, if we remember during 2015-2016 there was a campaign against Aadhar in media and political parties.

Could it be that ANTI-NRC fellows were trying to delay/slow NRC? same thing with whole paper ballot campaign in 2017.

Chinmoy

Country flag
From infra point of view....

Looks like infra exists for biometric based citizen identification.

Aren’t ration shops using similar Aadhar biometric identification?

Or am I missing something?

If you start using this in polling stations, then just think what you would need.

At very first, you would require internet connectivity along with the scanning device. Now this connectivity should be of high speed so that data processing doesn't take time. Your SDC should be capable enough to handle the simultaneous request of over 100 polling station at a time.

Now regarding internet connectivity, less we say is better. I would not speak about PAN India, but you should experience it in NE. Even right now my JIO 4G is nothing better then 2G at the locality I am staying and its in India. Now for this high speed connectivity you can't rely on mobile net, but would have to work on OFC. Now since we don't have any concept permanent polling station, laying of OFC at time of election to each and every PS would be a time as well as effort consuming. Another way is to go VSAT way. This too is of little help in this scenario as it would be more costly and less reliable then OFC.

Moreover Aadhar card has been implemented in only Assam and that too only in three districts across NE. So you see where the problem lies. Using a Biometric or Card scanner in a mobile outlet or bank is one thing, but using it for poll purpose is a whole different ball game.

Tanmay

Country flag
Isn't the figure 4.2 million (42 lakh).
where does this 42 million come from? The total population of Assam is around 30 million
p.s. Aadhar is not a proof of citizenship .

Last edited:

square

Strategic Issues
Aadhar is not a proof of citizenship .
unofficially.....yes it is....
and once govt start linking adaar to NRC...
it will be official....

Last edited:

Chinmoy

Country flag
In hindsight, if we remember during 2015-2016 there was a campaign against Aadhar in media and political parties.

Could it be that ANTI-NRC fellows were trying to delay/slow NRC? same thing with whole paper ballot campaign in 2017.
Not really............ Actually many people are against NRC for one or different reason. But the most prominent is the fear that anyone could enroll into Aadhar and could claim citizenship. The reports of fake Aadhar cards have played a role in it.
Another reason being the recent move to link your bank account with Aadhar. It is a believe that this way you are going to loose your money. Incidents like those with TRAI chief is adding fuel to the fear.

Ground fact is, people were not sanitize on how to take care of their privacy in this digital world. They are okay in adding their phone number for facebook updates, and have no fear of any repercussion. But when it comes to use it for system like these, all kinds of security threat starts haunting them.

Chinmoy

Country flag
You make no sense. Community does not step over civilisation. Let this be very clear and loud. Indigenous culture and converted culture is radically different and hence it is easy to divide on religious ground. What revolt can one get when majority of the people will be supporting Dharma?

A cmmunity is meaningless without culture. There will always be rebel groups. Even a mentally unsound person with guns can cause harm. But the militia created on religious grounds will remain loyal to religion. This much you must understand. The militia will not be just against illegal immigrants but religion itself and that is the point. So, unless I intend to convert, I have no fears of people with common intention turning against me.

Only a fool thinks that Hindus of NE are different from Hindus elsewhere. Can you tell me what is the difference exactly? WHo told you that there haven't been warfare in NE like manipur, Tripura etc? Mnaipur always has tension amongst hindu and christian tribes, for example.
Ok...........Militia created on religious ground would be loyal to religion. Good thinking. Lets talk about this later on.

As of now what you said about Manipur and Tripura?????????

Have you ever been to any of these state?

Who told you that tension in Manipur is in between Hindu and Christian?

And what you said about Community and civilization???? Do you know how and why ULFA came into being?

First search answers to these questions and then come to me with reasoning.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
And this same woman brought the roof down in Parliament in 2005 when she blasted the then government for not taking action against illegal immigrants in Bengal and Assam!

So what's changed? Politics! This lamebrain will sell her soul for votes.
Frankly speaking, most of the regional parties except few in are curse on Democracy. They must be kicked out of National politics. There was a proposal to ban restrict the numbers of parties from fighting national election but short cited politicians could not do that.

captscooby81

Country flag
He said people are believing in rumours that once your aadhar is linked to bank there is more probability to loose money just like the example of TRAI cheif ..Technically he didn't loose any but who is going to explain this to those illiterate people in villages ..We already seeing how one fake baby lifting video created in pakistan and circulated in india across the states led to death of 32 people including a software engineer in hyd city last month ..And here you are expecting people to take time go and read things and understand about fear mongering especially when it comes to their money

@Kshithij You don't have to make a point in every topic @Chinmoy is from Assam i would expect he has more information about ground realities than what you and me gathering in social media or online ..

i have nothing good to say....don't matter....

but i like to know how one can loose money by linking adaar number to bank account....that you spaculate in your post...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Earlier it was mentioned in the wikipedia page of IMDT Act that Congress govt had brought an ordinance to save this Act after the SC struck it down, now I can't see any traces of the same :hmm:

Have Congressis edited the page and erased proof against their govt ?

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Time to bring some sanity in this otherwise derailed thread.

So apparently Mamta is inviting the infiltrators to reside in Bengal. IMO things shld heat up in Bengal. Time to bring in BD and VHP now.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Bangladesh has made it clear that it will not take back those who have been excluded from the National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam.

We don't think we will take back those people who have been excluded in the final draft of the NRC. This is not a bilateral issue between the countries and so the question does not arise, Bangladesh culture minister, Asaduzzaman Noor told the Indian Express.

isreal and india are only countries on earth which are open to their ethinic polulation......rest are all like that pakistani gernal in east pakistan who once said " i want land not people.."
Bangladeshis said the same thing for 1-2 years about rohingyas, they got 1.2 million of them as refugees.
these people can also be a vote bank within bangladesh, which ever political party facilitates their return will definitely get these votes within bangladesh.

Reactions: Kay

Kshithij

DharmaYoddha
Bangladesh has made it clear that it will not take back those who have been excluded from the National Register of Citizens (NRC) in Assam.

We don't think we will take back those people who have been excluded in the final draft of the NRC. This is not a bilateral issue between the countries and so the question does not arise, Bangladesh culture minister, Asaduzzaman Noor told the Indian Express.

isreal and india are only countries on earth which are open to their ethinic polulation......rest are all like that pakistani gernal in east pakistan who once said " i want land not people.."
Is Bangladesh having a choice? Did India accept them when they came from Bangladesh? Regardless of Bangladesh accept or not, pushing back is important

mayfair

Bangladeshis said the same thing for 1-2 years about rohingyas, they got 1.2 million of them as refugees.
these people can also be a vote bank within bangladesh, which ever political party facilitates their return will definitely get these votes within bangladesh.
They also constitute a big source of remittances into BD. Any party that accepts them back also runs the risk of not only inviting the ire of the returning BDs (BD govt. accepting them formally acknowledges them as illegal aliens) and their family members who were dependent on the inward remittances.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
They also constitute a big source of remittances into BD. Any party that accepts them back also runs the risk of not only inviting the ire of the returning BDs (BD govt. accepting them formally acknowledges them as illegal aliens) and their family members who were dependent on the inward remittances.
Yes, there are many ifs and buts.

the way this matter will be resolved in the future, will give an indication as to whether we are any good at diplomacy game or not.

Coalmine

Country flag

Its not difficult. Buy out the politician. Even if we have to give 3-4 billion dollar its fine.
Just political will is req. Anyway if Indian support is removed shiek hasina will fall down. Sign a secret pact

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Can the partition be discussed in an appropriate thread:dude:. @Dovah @Razor shld warn the serial defaulters.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles