Assam Elections, BJP & BD

bose

Country flag
to them
So tell us where is the vote bank of Communist who voted them in power for decades ?
Left parties still has 30% of vote share, congress about 11 % and BJP about 10 %... TMC around 47 %

The congress has still not forgiven the communists for what they have done in 32 years... so inspite of alliance congress ditched the leftists ... congress managed more seats with lesser % of vote share...

Leftist are in 3rd position...

A Bengali guy in DU told me that his family used to be the hardcore supporters of CPI but now they vote for Mamta.
There are cases where they were supporters of CPI / CPM switched to BJP... they preferred to go with BJP rather than go to TMC [ a subset of congress] ... that was the level of hate for congress...

There are large section of people who took advantage during leftist rule and when they found that situation is getting bad they just switched the sides ... we call them opportunists and they do not have any ideology ... there are plenty of them ... they will even switch to BJP if time comes...

Vikramjeet

Bengal,Kerela and pockets of east UP and Bihar is the breeding ground of communist and anti nationals.

These are the same people who proudly claimed themselves commie in the past now voting overwhelmingly for Mamta and by switching side they proudly accompany Paki journalist visiting "mini Pakistan"
What pockets of East UP you are talking about? There are no communists anywhere in that part of country, a forest covered district has some naxals but that is all. Communists and naxals are far stronger in Telangana and Jharkhand.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
to them

Left parties still has 30% of vote share, congress about 11 % and BJP about 10 %... TMC around 47 %

The congress has still not forgiven the communists for what they have done in 32 years... so inspite of alliance congress ditched the leftists ... congress managed more seats with lesser % of vote share...

Leftist are in 3rd position...

There are cases where they were supporters of CPI / CPM switched to BJP... they preferred to go with BJP rather than go to TMC [ a subset of congress] ... that was the level of hate for congress...

There are large section of people who took advantage during leftist rule and when they found that situation is getting bad they just switched the sides ... we call them opportunists and they do not have any ideology ... there are plenty of them ... they will even switch to BJP if time comes...
So which party did you vote :)

Bornubus

What pockets of East UP you are talking about? There are no communists anywhere in that part of country, a forest covered district has some naxals but that is all. Communists and naxals are far stronger in Telangana and Jharkhand.
I am taking about Political branch there are many student leaders from East UP in JNU and Allahabad university.

However there are some Armed Maoist cadre active in dist like Sonbhadra in SE UP.

Bornubus

I am outside Kolkata and could not vote this election... I have able to convince family women folks [ except my mother in law] to switch to BJP ...:laugh:

The women folks are solidly behind Mamta...
Not good enough :lol:

images.jpg

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I am outside Kolkata and could not vote this election... I have able to convince family women folks [ except my mother in law] to switch to BJP ...:laugh:

The women folks are solidly behind Mamta...
You mean Gender'ism? :hmm:

Did they forget how some while ago TMC leader was caught telling on a video that women would be raped and Mamta's reply was "Should we kill him now" instead of dismissing him? o_O

It was a breaking news for quite some time on all channels.

rockey 71

Says a Jehadi Arab Wannabe Paki A$$ licker? Go get fcked by Mulla in a Masjid near you. Thats all you are worth of. I dont need certificate from you, I know better about myc country than you whackos could get ever think off. BDees dont deserve any rights/land in India. Get your people out of Assam and W Bengal!! Stop peddling bullshit of common Bengali identity. You lost your chances when you killed multiple of thousands of Fellow Hindu Bengalis in 47 and 71. Muslims BD's infiltrating into India and eating away resources belonging to our citizens, creating ruckus should be shot dead. Period!
People with rotten shit in the head should not be allowed in a defense forum.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
BJP could have done better if they have not gone for an under the table dealings with Mamta to get some abstention in RS...

BJP lacks a leader that can take the fight to streets ...
Rahul Sinha was a street fighter. One is clueless as to how the higher-ups could have ignored the quality in him.
Very tough guy and not afraid of leftist and TMS goons. Yet there was enough infighting inside the state BJP that he was not chosen as the party chief. Truly a sad state of affairs at Bengal BJP.

bose

Country flag
Rahul Sinha was a street fighter. One is clueless as to how the higher-ups could have ignored the quality in him.
Very tough guy and not afraid of leftist and TMS goons. Yet there was enough infighting inside the state BJP that he was not chosen as the party chief. Truly a sad state of affairs at Bengal BJP.
It is true that Rahul Sinha was a tough guy but a poor people manager or organizer ... He is sort of guy from how understand things in binary... never the less he was a better than most of the current BJP leaders in state...

Mamta like previous CPM government taking advantages of dis array in opposition ...

Bornubus

He is not Bengali if i am not wrong , west Bengali will never elected a non Bengali as their leader.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
He is not Bengali if i am not wrong , west Bengali will never elected a non Bengali as their leader.

Can you identify the Bengalis from the 'Non-Bengalis' in this picture?
If so, who does Rahul Sinha appear to you?

Bornubus

Can you identify the Bengalis from the 'Non-Bengalis' in this picture?
If so, who does Rahul Sinha appear to you?
No Sinha are non Bengali i am not talking about Race.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
I am taking about Political branch there are many student leaders from East UP in JNU and Allahabad university.

However there are some Armed Maoist cadre active in dist like Sonbhadra in SE UP.

most of them could not had cleared upsc/ssb examination so wants to become boss of boss

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Rahul Sinha is bengali definitely. His accent says so. His Hindi accent more so. :lol:
The word of the street is that Rahul Sinha is a corrupt person who damaged BJP's chance in WB for commission from TMC by mismanaging everything after the Modi-wave. So, it is not wonder that he lost. He is said to have built properties worth in crores since 2014 with the blessings of Mamata.

It is all rumour, but there is possibility of nuggets of truth in it and common people generally are swayed by rumours.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Thanks, but can't imagine Uttam Kumar without Suchi

tra Sen.

None of these prescription is doable. Even the assumptions are wrong and totally influenced by anti-Muslim and anti-Bengali political rhetoric. Therefore, BJP will just do nothing. However, Assamese will, as always, continue to vote for the party in power at the Center to be able to obtain better funding.
Dear whoever you are....... Why are you writing like a political expert of the region? Whatever you are mentioning over here doesn't show your intelligence, but the blunt and blind idea you have made of you neighbour.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
So when are you leaving this forum?
That guy is nothing but a troll. Not a shred of knowledge. He flat out denies the existence of bangladeshi immigrants in India. Says there isn't even 1 even when I showed him dozens of links to prove the point. You can't sanely argue with a guy like that.

If it is me, I would just troll back.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles