Assad Warns to Set Fire on Middle-East in Case of US Attack

JayATL

they're welcome to try another insurgency....in the end it'll fuck em up even more. when there is adequate protection against there nukes then only we will try to take it. diplomacy works with sane people and not with terrorist or terrorist backers/sympethizers.
Now you are talking amam janta talk and not critical thinking.... we will do blah blah and they will all die blah blah...what stops India from using its might after the treaty is signed? in fact if anything it give legimate reasons to go after pak if they break it... not one single country will come to its aid or will be on their side.

lord

If attacked syria will shower rockets on israel..
If not it will keep killing civilians..

has he given any thought on what will happen after firing rockets? how much time does he think israel will take to respond??

JayATL

If attacked syria will shower rockets on israel..
If not it will keep killing civilians..

has he given any thought on what will happen after firing rockets? how much time does he think israel will take to respond??
it will make the 6 days war look too long.

DMF

I mean wtf has Israel to do with this? -then the people wonder why Israel is so emphatic about its concerns w/ these islamic countries in the middle east and Asia.

It's like Pakistan at odds with the Iran and threating to bomb India if the Iran somehow attacks it
Jews control the USA, if Jews say not to strike Syria, then Syria will safe, if Jews say strike, then USA will round up a group to bomb Syria

JayATL

Jews control the USA, if Jews say not to strike Syria, then Syria will safe, if Jews say strike, then USA will round up a group to bomb Syria
Where ya born daft or is in your bloodline? Such an idiotic statement would be expected only from islamic countries citizenry. Please tell me you are not an Indian.

pmaitra

Absolutely not if you can extract a mind blowing awesome deal like having free access direct route into Asia/ afghanistan... dont fight over a tree when you get acess to the whole forrest! --- strategic thinking buddy... imagine the ecnomic bonanza for India. No more billions on secruity , free access for indian goods without being held hostage by china or Pakistan...
and you expect pakis to honour there deal ?

yes i would fight over the tree if that tree belonged to me.
Both of you have made some valid points. Good job.

Now I am not sure which side to prefer. Sitting on the fence.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Syria is on the boil.

Anything can happen.

Syrian threat against Israel should be taken seriously since all the Arabs feel Israel is the cause of all their problems and the US is protecting the Israeli interests.

Unleashing the Hizbollah will create a huge inferno which will drag in Lebanon and there will surely be assistance from Iran!

One wonders what can be done to calm troubled waters.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Syria is on the boil.

Anything can happen.

Syrian threat against Israel should be taken seriously since all the Arabs feel Israel is the cause of all their problems and the US is protecting the Israeli interests.

Unleashing the Hizbollah will create a huge inferno which will drag in Lebanon and there will surely be assistance from Iran!

One wonders what can be done to calm troubled waters.
It's the Arab world that has to take the lead. Saudis have to take the lead in making the Syrian leadership take steps to address the issues in Syria. Problem is, Iran is on the other side. Very difficult to get anything in Syria without having Iran on board. The US policy in the middle east is really faulty esp Iran. They should have had worked to get Iran on it's side. It would have helped them in Afghanistan too.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Arabs are incapable of anything excepting squabbling amongst themselves.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Well you have a pretty much screwed up region but one that cannot be left as it is because of what they have in their soil!!

I think the US has to rethink it's policy with Iran. Open bilateral relations and exchange diplomatic visits. There has to be a break in the ice. That will take care of Syria and Hezbollah. I think the Israelis too would be supportive of it if it's going to get them peace with Iran. Someone has to take the initiative. That will help the war in AfPak.

captonjohn

Country flag
Al Assad is gone mad and he started day dreaming which never gonna true. He must have drunken a lot before saying like this.

amoy

Al Assad is gone mad and he started day dreaming which never gonna true. He must have drunken a lot before saying like this.
Hey wait, there has been denial that Assad ever said that. Russia dismisses it as psyops against Assad regime

RIA Novosti
A threat to attack Israel reportedly voiced by Syrian President Bashar al Assad is part of a media war against Syria, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Wednesday.

Damascus would need "not more than 6 hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv," Iran's semi-official Fars news agency quoted the Syrian president as saying on Tuesday at a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu.

Fars said the Syrian leader also threatened that "Iran will attack U.S. warships in the Persian Gulf and American and European interests will be targeted simultaneously."

Russian Foreign Ministry slammed the reports, saying that these quotes were definitely made by "the forces interested in tarring Syria and its government's image"¦in order to justify intervention in Syria."

Earlier on Wednesday Syrian ambassador to Moscow Riyad Haddad said that the Arab and international media were grossly distorting the situation in Syria and published "various insinuations, including the statements attributed to Syrian authorities that they had never made."

The Syrian opposition and Western countries condemned Russia and China on Wednesday for vetoing a UN Security Council draft resolution urging the Syrian regime to immediately stop violence against protesters or face "targeted measures."

Russia said the document was "unacceptable" because it contained a one-sided condemnation of the Assad regime and the prospect of sanctions, which could lead to foreign military interference in Syria.

Moscow said it would strongly oppose any attempts to overthrow "undesirable regimes" under the guise of a UN mandate.

Last edited:

JayATL

Both of you have made some valid points. Good job.

Now I am not sure which side to prefer. Sitting on the fence.
thats insulting... you cannot but take my point of view because its smart, intelligent and right besides I'm better looking too... ( damn its good to be me)

pankaj nema

Country flag
Syria is the enemy of US and Israel and common sense tells us that
the best way to weaken a country is from WITHIN

The "Arab spring " in Egypt and other countries has left them economically weaker

So let the syrians slug it out and weaken themselves after some years the Assad Regime
will collapse on its own

Iran will not finance syria for a long time

And if Syria still attacks Israel just to start a conflict in the middle east then US /Nato / Israel will crush it

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
One has to remember the last Israel - Hizbollah conflict.

If the Hizbollah is used for Syrian defence, there will be chaos in Lebanon, Syria, Israel and maybe Iraq too since that is Shia majority country along with Iran.

The sectarian loyalty in the Middle East cannot be overruled.

US will be the last country to have Iraq going up in flames.

The situation is not merely a conventional military one.

The situation will require careful handling before some hothead spirals it out of control.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
which reminds me - there is an easier way to access that all important gligit- POK area. MMS had a deal with Musharaff that would make both sides of kashmir a " FREE ECONOMIC ZONE"- which meant India would have access to a direct route into afghanistan. Better option than going to war..
The time for any kind of agreement is not and will not be on the table for negotiation. The Illegally occupied Kashmir which includes Gilgit-Baltistan
is our (INDIA) land and sooner or later we will take it back by force because there is no other option. Latest news is they are still sending infiltrators across the border killing our soldiers and citizens. Our soldiers are guarding the highest battle field in sianchen under severe weather conditions.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles