Assad Warns to Set Fire on Middle-East in Case of US Attack

JayATL

Assad Warns to Set Fire on Middle-East in Case of US Attack

TEHRAN (FNA)- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad in a meeting with Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmad Davutoglu threatened the western countries that if Syria comes under a NATO attack, it would set fire on the Middle-East, specially Israel.

"If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than 6 hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv," Assad said after Davutoglu conveyed the United States' warning message to him.

He also reiterated that Damascus will also call on Hezbollah in Lebanon to launch such an intensive rocket and missile attack on Israel that the Israeli spy agencies could never imagine.

"All these events will happen in three hours, but in the second three hours, Iran will attack the US warships in the Persian Gulf and the US and European interests will be targeted simultaneously," Assad said.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since mid-March, enduring organized attacks against Syrian police forces and border guards by well-armed gangs that are reportedly supported by foreign sources.

Hundreds of people, including members of the security forces, have been killed when some protest rallies turned into armed clashes.

The government blames outlaws, saboteurs, and armed terrorist groups for the deaths, stressing that the unrest is being orchestrated from abroad.

The US and the European Union have been criticizing Damascus throughout the unrest, accusing of repressive rule. The Western alliance recently went so far as calling for Assad's ouster and threatening the sovereign country with wide-ranging economic sanctions and foreign military invasion.

Turkey as a NATO member has also warned on various occasions that it would take action against Bashar al-Assad's government.

Fars News Agency :: Assad Warns to Set Fire on Middle-East in Case of US Attack

JayATL

I mean wtf has Israel to do with this? -then the people wonder why Israel is so emphatic about its concerns w/ these islamic countries in the middle east and Asia.

It's like Pakistan at odds with the Iran and threating to bomb India if the Iran somehow attacks it

Param

Does Syria have oil? Where was the west when a revolution was crushed in Bahrain by Saudi forces?

JayATL

Does Syria have oil? Where was the west when a revolution was crushed in Bahrain by Saudi forces?
it was calling for end to it? .... clearly the same strategy it took with other nations- till they continued on. Same with Egypt- it asked its important ally to cease its civilian attacking actions... and Egypt is extremely close to the US and of grave importance.

You seem to forget that Libya action was " begged" by arab nations to have to take place ...and was a UN mandate.

If you want to be smart w/ ya remarks then at least " learn" the facts...

Last edited:

Tomcat

these guys are bloody lunatics when their ass is on fire they start blaming Israle for no good reson what so ever . they use Hatered against Israle as an unfying factor for their people just like pakistan uses their hatered for India as an unifying factor for their people

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I don't think NATO has any gas left to attack Syria. The people of Syria will have to fight a lonely battle. Like how the Egyptians won, they could.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
"If a crazy measure is taken against Damascus, I will need not more than 6 hours to transfer hundreds of rockets and missiles to the Golan Heights to fire them at Tel Aviv," Assad said after Davutoglu conveyed the United States' warning message to him.
This just sad.

"All these events will happen in three hours, but in the second three hours, Iran will attack the US warships in the Persian Gulf and the US and European interests will be targeted simultaneously," Assad said.
:laugh: :laugh:

Param

it was calling for end to it? .... clearly the same strategy it took with other nations- till they continued on. Same with Egypt- it asked its important ally to cease its civilian attacking actions... and Egypt is extremely close to the US and of grave importance.

You seem to forget that Libya action was " begged" by arab nations to have to take place ...and was a UN mandate.

If you want to be smart w/ ya remarks then at least " learn" the facts...
I know the facts very well and do not need advice from you. US and its allies do not meddle in the affairs of their OIL RICH ALLIES.

The unlucky ones are not so wealthy "friends" like Egypt . Let the US usher in democracy in Saudi Arabia first the home of Wahabism.

Last edited:

JayATL

I know the facts very well and do not need advice from you.And offcourse unfriedly ones like Libya. US and its allies do not meddle in the affairs of their OIL RICH ALLIES.

The unlucky ones are not so wealthy "friends" like Egypt . Let the US usher in democracy in Saudi Arabia first the home of Wahabism.
Absolute rubbish and absolute statements-- thats all you done above. blah blah ameriki blah blah ...thats what it sounds like. pffttt...

let me educate you on one more thing-- Libya was an ally of the US at the time of the attack ... yup genius- look it up. Ghadaffi had given up nuke and WMD programs to the US - his son was formulating alliances with the US in a big way. Libya gave up its terrorist ( handed over to the US) .... it's OIL was already going to the EU and was slated to come to the US after decades.

Check yaself before blah blah yaself!

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Assad the fool he is, has openly acknowledged it controls Hebollah. Iran is not going to appreciate it's name being dragged into this.

Param

Absolute rubbish and absolute statements-- thats all you done above. blah blah ameriki blah blah ...thats what it sounds like. pffttt...
Instead of doing blah bah just tell me, why does'nt the US show so much interest in Saudi Arabia. Afterall its a medieval style monarchy not democracy. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and of course Osama himself. The Wahabi school of thought that the US knows so much about is also in Saudi.

JayATL

Instead of doing blah bah just tell me, why does'nt the US show so much interest in Saudi Arabia. Afterall its a medieval style monarchy not democracy. Most of the 9/11 hijackers were Saudi and of course Osama himself. The Wahabi school of thought that the US knows so much about is also in Saudi.

So your world view is based on a single country . a country that secretly helps the US to kill terrorists. a country whose heads are at risk from those same whabais and secretly helps the US. A country who intelligence agency as recent as few days ago was the one who supplied information to kill al- alwaki in yemen... Grow up man- the world is not run on absolutes...

If I take your absolute logic- tell us why does India trades with pakistan when that country is responsible for over 60,0000 deaths in India? why does india hope to stablize pakistan and continue to keep channels open?

Galaxy

Country flag
Assad who is Alawis (part of shia) got all Shia supports like Iran, Bahrain. He and before his great daddy were/is killing Sunnis for last 30-40 years. Hama masscare. Both father-son combo killed almost 1,00,000+++ Sunnis in Syria.

Ironically, Shias are only 15% in Syria and Sunnis are 75%. 10% are Christians. Still, Assad family ruling for last 40 years forcefully and destroying all uprising. Christians mostly supports Assad as He is also from minority group. :tsk:

Last edited:

Param

So your world view is based on a single country . a country that secretly helps the US to kill terrorists. a country whose heads are at risk from those same whabais and secretly helps the US. A country who intelligence agency as recent as few days ago was the one who supplied information to kill al- alwaki in yemen... Grow up man- the world is not run on absolutes...

If I take your absolute logic- tell us why does India trades with pakistan when that country is responsible for over 60,0000 deaths in India? why does india hope to stablize pakistan and continue to keep channels open?
I do not wish to continue arguing with a guy who compares US-saudi ties with Indo-pak ties.

Instead of telling me to grow up try some food stuff that provides enough nutrients for brain development.

America was , is and will be a HYPOCRITE

Param

Assad who is Alawis (part of shia) got all Shia supports like Iran, Bahrain. He and before his great daddy were/is killing Sunnis for last 30-40 years. Hama masscare. Both father-son combo killed almost 1,00,000+++ Sunnis in Syria.

Ironically, Shias are only 15% in Syria and Sunnis are 75%. 10% are Christians. Still, Assad family ruling for last 40 years forcefully and destroying all uprising. Christians mostly supports Assad as He is also from minority group. :tsk:
Most Paki# are Sunnis, just like Saudis.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I mean wtf has Israel to do with this? -then the people wonder why Israel is so emphatic about its concerns w/ these islamic countries in the middle east and Asia.

It's like Pakistan at odds with the Iran and threating to bomb India if the Iran somehow attacks it
That example isn't even close enough and you know it.

Better example will be that pak is at odds with the yanks and threatens to use nukes against India.

JayATL

I do not wish to continue arguing with a guy who compares US-saudi ties with Indo-pak ties.

Instead of telling me to grow up try some food stuff that provides enough nutrients for brain development.

America was , is and will be a HYPOCRITE
you think like those pakistanis and middle easterns - so why begrudge the example? ... you ask why US continues its relationship with country that allows it bases on their land, has its heads as US allies, has its intelligence has US allies, allows US to attack others from its soils and then you call the US foreign policy thinking as hypocrites? You right don't argue with me- I'm the smartest cat here... :p won't let propoganda bs and rubbish anti US meme to go unchallenged.

You will loose the argument with me if logical and actual factual knowledge prevails...

JayATL

That example isn't even close enough and you know it.

Better example will be that pak is at odds with the yanks and threatens to use nukes against India.
My point being.... :) was the point.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
A few of their Generals have actually.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles