Asian? Yes. How about Pakistani? Or is speaking the truth racism?

gokussj9

Country flag
how many of them are killed so far?

like the above happens with slaves all the time.and are killed as well

my teachers has tought me to always put an example

103 Indians killed in Australia last year: Vayalar Ravi - World - DNA

Another Indian student killed in Australia: Racism or hard times to blame? - CSMonitor.com

poor indians..sometime i wonder why indians even leave india when they are not safe anywhere except in india..but one source told me that indians are now leaving india only because of being feared of gangraped.

kitne badnaseeb hay indians,indian hote hue
faraz
foriegn jahe to racism ki waja se mare,india main rahe to gang rape
I am yet to understand why this inbred :pig:let mfing piece of shit is given a free ride on an Injun forum.
Rather shameful.:laugh:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
kitne badnaseeb hay indians,indian hote hue
faraz
foriegn jahe to racism ki waja se mare,india main rahe to gang rape
kitne badnaseeb hai pakistani auraten jo apne bhaiyon ( chachere ) ke haton gang rape hoti hain.

more pakis who are mostly product of incest are killed in karachi than indians killed in world.

weep for them shameless pakistani .

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
like the above happens with slaves all the time.and are killed as well

my teachers has tought me to always put an example

and your example set is raping teen girls in britain as done by rest of pakistanis in britain.

BTW, show me a single pakistani ruler of your land before 1947.

ever since 500 bc, pakis were slaves of iranians, turks, arabs, greeks, indians etc. and this has gone for last 2500 years.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
kitne badnaseeb hai pakistani auraten jo apne bhaiyon ( chachere ) ke haton gang rape hoti hain.

more pakis who are mostly product of incest are killed in karachi than indians killed in world.

weep for them shameless pakistani .
if your referring to cousin marriage as incest than you have proved that your a blind bjp follower.

the rest is not your concern

can you answer my question?why would a pakistani want to be killed because of racism for calling himself indian abroad?

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
if your referring to cousin marriage as incest than you have proved that your a blind bjp follower.
marrying your own sister or girl born of brother of father is incest.

mongols married their mothers after the death of fathers and arabs in which your looter was born married their step mom, are these not cases of incest?

just because desert cult told you it is ok to sex with sister does not mean it is.

chinese, white people and indians do not marry their sisters so it is well known that pakis are product of incest. no more no less.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
can you answer my question?why would a pakistani want to be killed because of racism for calling himself indian abroad?
pakistani would only want to kill and enjoy kafir huris.

who said they want to be killed?

if they want to be killed, they should live in land of incest that is pakistan.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

the rest is not your concern

Wake up you deluded fellow! Pakis are considered the worst of the worst everywhere in the world. Everywhere, in every nation, Muslims in general and Pakis in particular are considered the lowest of the low. It is the misfortune of Indians that most foreigners cannot distinguish the two. Pakis pretend to be Indians abroad for the very same reason.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
BTW, did you miss this question

BTW, show me a single pakistani ruler of your land before 1947.

ever since 500 bc, pakis were slaves of iranians, turks, arabs, greeks, indians etc. and this has gone for last 2500 years.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Pakis are considered the worst of the worst everywhere in the world. Everywhere, in every nation, Muslims in general and Pakis in particular are considered the lowest of the low. It is the misfortune of Indians that most foreigners cannot distinguish the two.
and pakis tell us that they are arab or turk or iranians.

this is the poison of desert cult.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ Actually, pre-1947 Paki itself is an oxymoron. There was no Pakhanastan before 1947. Explorers throughout the world, from Columbus to Vasco Da Gama, set sail to search for India. Pakhanastan is an artificial construct formed out of the fertile mind of Djinnah and co. in 1947. That is all they have - 66 years of history.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
^^ Actually, pre-1947 Paki itself is an oxymoron. There was no Pakhanastan before 1947. Explorers throughout the world, from Columbus to Vasco Da Gama, set sail to search for India.
Yes, I realized that.

the word is just 79 years old.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
and pakis tell us that they are arab or turk or iranians.

this is the poison of desert cult.
Our resident Paki is a burger Jihadi sitting in Abbotabad. When he goes abroad, he will also pretend to be an Indian, like all his shameless countrymen. Throughout the world, Indians are model minorities, they have the highest per-capita income and adherence to law in their host nations. In the USA for example, Indians have among the highest per capita income and standards of education, at par with Jews. While Pakis as always, are leeching off society, and involving themselves in all sorts of crime and terrorism.

No wonder Pakis pretend to be Indians everywhere.

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Indians are model minorities, they have the highest per-capita income and adherence to law in their host nations. In the USA for example, Indians have among the highest per capita income and standards of education, at par with Jews.
In one case, indians are even better than jews and that is family cohesion.

I think they have lowest rate of divorce anywhere in the world unlike pakis who change wives as frequently as clothes . take the case of kapil deva and then see Imran khan.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
lol indians,

no one answered my question

why would a pakistani want to be killed for calling himself a indian?

why?

sometime i think indians should change there name to Please dont kill us we are born to be ruled and usually by muslim minorities

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
history of pakistan.

this confirms that even indians are the descendent of pakistanis.including the hinduism Prophets like Hanuman were the descendent of pakistani since

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Pakistan

Mehrgarh (Balochi: MehrgaÅ•h, Urdu: مہرگڑھ"Ž), one of the most important Neolithic (7000 BCE to c. 2500 BCE) sites in archaeology, lies on the "Kachi plain" of now Balochistan, Pakistan. It is one of the earliest sites with evidence of farming (wheat and barley) and herding (cattle, sheep and goats) in South Asia.[1]
Mehrgarh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is from neolithic era..this confirms that even hinduism respected prophets like hanuman had its root in pakistanis

sorcerer

Country flag
Christianity declining 50pc faster than thought – as one in 10 under-25s is a Muslim

Christianity could be facing a catastrophic collapse in Britain according to official figures suggesting it is declining 50 per cent faster than previously thought
A new analysis of the 2011 census shows that a decade of mass immigration helped mask the scale of decline in Christian affiliation among the British-born population – while driving a dramatic increase in Islam, particularly among the young.

It suggests that only a minority of people will describe themselves as Christians within the next decade, for first time.

Meanwhile almost one in 10 under 25s in Britain is now a Muslim.

The proportion of young people who describe themselves as even nominal Christian has dropped below half for the first time.

Initial results from the 2011 census published last year showed that the total number of people in England and Wales who described themselves as Christian fell by 4.1 million – a decline of 10 per cent.

But new analysis from the Office for National Statistics shows that that figure was bolstered by 1.2 million foreign-born Christians, including Polish Catholics and evangelicals from countries such as Nigeria.

They disclosed that there were in 5.3 million fewer British-born people describing themselves as Christians, a decline of 15 per cent in just a decade.

At the same time the number of Muslims in England and Wales surged by 75 per cent – boosted by almost 600,000 more foreign born followers of the Islamic faith.

While almost half of British Muslims are under the age of 25, almost a quarter of Christians are over 65.

The average age of a British Muslim is just 25, not far off half that of a British Christian.

Younger people also drove a shift away from religion altogether, with 6.4 million more people describing themselves as having no faith than 10 years earlier.

Secular campaigners said the new figures showed that Christianity had now dropped below "critical mass" making the case for disestablishing the Church of England stronger.

But the Church insisted that while there had been a significant drop in "nominal" Christians, the core of the Church remained firm.

Prof David Coleman, Professor of demography at Oxford University, said: "This is a very substantial change – it is difficult to see whether any other change in the census could have been remotely as big.

"But I wonder how far it reflects an overarching change in society where t is more acceptable more normal to say that you are not religious or are not Christian."

Dr Fraser Watts, a Cambridge theologian, said it was "entirely possible" the people identifying themselves as Christians could become a minority within the next decade on the basis of the figures.

"It is still pretty striking and it is a worrying trend and confirms what anyone can observe that on many churches the majority of the congregation are over 60," he said.

Keith Porteous Wood, executive director of the National Secular Society, said the long-term reduction of Christianity, particularly among young people, was no "unstoppable".

"In another 20 years there are going to be more active Muslims than there are churchgoers," he said.

"The time has now come that institutional Christianity is no longer justified, the number has dropped below critical mass for which there is no longer any justification for the established Church, for example, or ceremonies like the monarch going through a religious ceremony at coronation.

"The expressions of optimism by the church are just completely misplaced."

But a spokesman for the Church of England said: "These figures highlight the diversity of Christianity in this country today, something which has been increasing for decades and shows the relevance of Christianity to people from all backgrounds.

"These figures once again confirm that this remains a faithful nation and that fall in the numbers identifying themselves as Christians is a challenge but – as you can see from the stability of Church of England attendance figures – the committed worshipping centre of the church remains firm.

"The challenge to the church is to reconnect with the nominal."
Christianity declining 50pc faster than thought – as one in 10 under-25s is a Muslim - Telegraph

Its going down south faster then Kin on West

Last edited:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
no one answered my question

why would a pakistani want to be killed for calling himself a indian?
Because more pakistanis are killed in karachi alone than indians in whole world.

sometime i think indians should change there name to Please dont kill us we are born to be ruled and usually by muslim minorities

pakistan is nothing but a concubine of america, saudi arabia and china who force it to do anything they please.

an american helicopter had crossed just air boundary of india and then americans apologised to us, whereas they came into your city abbotabad and dragged that terrorist and threw him into sea.

the pakistanis were busy with their sisters ( you call it cousin ) and drones have killed thousands of pakistanis and you all are watching it like impotent.

hahaha not much to be expected from land of incestistan

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
this is from neolithic era..this confirms that even hinduism respected prophets like hanuman had its root in pakistanis

at that time your prophet was not even born.

the people before the muslims were hindus there .

what are you talking about?

sorcerer

Country flag
@farhan_9909
Hanuman was a prophphet?
Well..actually technicall No and otherwise No too.

And the rest of the sentence....*sigh..back to square one

Last edited by a moderator:

MAYURA

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hanuman was a prophphet?
Well..actually technicall No and otherwise No too.

And the rest of the sentence....*sigh..back to square one
you are misquoting me, my brother.

please look at whole post as it was said by farhan which i put in quote tag without his name.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles