Ashdoc's short review---Action Jackson

ashdoc

Country flag
As far as this film was concerned---all roads led to Manasvi Mamgai.....!!

For she seemed to be the only good thing in this movie---judging from the promos at least , and from the fact that people were not saying good things about this film....

So I went to see her....
And she did deliver onto my expectations up to some extent , by dancing sensuously spreading her legs apart in high heels and giving sizzling bikini shots showcasing her tall slim soft body and kissing with abandon with her luscious lips reddened by red lipstick . But her entry came only after the interval , and though she looks like a sexy vamp from all quarters , her acting was not great...
But her dancing skills do make up for her not-so-great acting , and that is not a surprise ; her teacher is the master---Prabhudeva himself....for he has directed the film .

Until the interval however I had to make do with Sonakshi Sinha and her exposed fat thighs , but I didn't mind that too---Sonakshi looked okay to me .

The other beauty ( Yami Gautam ) is wasted in this film , for even though she looks as good as ever , her only acting is to get repeatedly beaten up by the villain's goons .

So Ajay Devgan gets to romance three beauties in this film , and for a man of his not-so-good looks this is no mean achievement....
But he rejects the attentions showered on him by the hot Manasvi Mamgai , and that's what sets the story of this movie on course....

But all that is only after the interval , for as I already told you---Manasvi's eagerly anticipated entry ( anticipated by me at least ) is only after the interval....

Then what is before the interval ?? Lot of nonsense....
A silly romance begins to develop between Ajay and Sonakshi---silly because it starts with the belief of Sonakshi that only by seeing Ajay's ding dong jangling from his naked body will her bad luck change to good luck....and what better situation to fall in love than chasing a guy daily in order to see his ding dong daily to get the daily dose of luck...

If you thought this was corny , the fights are even cornier---the blows and punches are 'choreographed' according to the rhythm of music beats , and the whole atmosphere is totally non serious....

The jokes vary from ones which really make you laugh , to the ones which are ridiculous....no they don't make you cry , though I was tempted to say that....

The villain looks really suited for his role however , with a big red mark on his gleaming bald head and menacing wrinkles on his face....

Ajay Devgan has really built up his body , and looks every inch a fighter ; you really pity the fact that he got such stupid fights to fight....looks more like dancing to the rhythm of bongo beats than fighting---it's a Prabhudeva film after all....

And the mighty Prabhudeva may be a great dancer , but he fails in direction....
Music is only so so....

But hey !! Manasvi Mamgai is a sexy find....

Verdict---Not good .
One and a half stars rating .

ashdoc

Country flag

manasvi mamgai will be perform at trump's pre inaugural celebrations on jan 19 . bollywood performamces will be 20 percent of the celebrations . here she is with her father shallabh kumar who is president of republican hindu coalition and trump himself .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles