Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod

ashdoc

Country flag
When Agent Vinod was a child , he once jumped on to a top of a cable car which was swinging due to a broken rope and held and tied the rope back to the cable---all the time swinging from the cable at a height of 2000 feet.

Bingo !!! He decides that his job is to save other's lives all his life ; all the time doing death defying stunts regardless of the dangers involved .

So he becomes Agent Vinod , the desi wannabe James Bond .

But being a desi , he's only a one woman man---and the woman he falls in love with is the beautiful Kareena Kapoor , a Pakistani ISI agent .

But where do the two meet ?? Its on a mission to prevent a nuclear blast in India---a nuclear blast which will trigger a nuclear war between the two neighbours .

Typically , the head honcho of the conspiracy to trigger the bomb is an Indian and not a Pakistani---further evidence of the puki-appeasing mindset that bollywood has acquired in recent times.....

But to prevent the conspiracy from reaching fruition Agent Vinod and his lovely loveress have to move heaven and hell moving from country to country---from Morrocco to Latvia to India to Pakistan and other countries whose names I forgot.....

......And all the time the action moves at superbreakneck speed---the fights seem to occur at the velocity of light almost.....

But all this does not make the movie a great one---in fact the director tries too hard to pack maximum action at maximum speed into the movie and ultimately does not really succeed.....

One good thing about the movie is the sight of Kareena's mouthwateringly ample cleavage---a bosom that one gets to see inspite of her attempts to cover it with her hair.....
Thats about the only thing that I really liked about the movie....

Verdict---at least I didn't like it.....

Oracle

I knew this film would not be good by looking at the promos. You confirmed it.

Aayush

One good thing about the movie is the sight of Kareena's mouthwateringly ample cleavage---a bosom that one gets to see inspite of her attempts to cover it with her hair.....
Thats about the only thing that I really liked about the movie....
:lol: :rofl:
Saif wil beat you :lol: :rofl: :rofl: :D

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
ashdoc reviews are meant to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Blackwater

Agent Vinod collects Rs 10 crore on opening day

This is Saif Ali Khan s biggest solo opening so far. Made at a budget of Rs 50 crore, the film has been shot in Morocco, Russia and Latvia.

"Saif Ali Khan has grown as an actor and also grown as a box-office power. The number of screens first decide the craze for the film and the first day business is an indicator of its strength at the box office," said trade analyst Taran Adarsh.

"The massive figures only go to show that Saif has a rare combination of talent and box office pull," added Adarsh.

Directed by Sriram Raghavan, the spy thriller also features Kareena Kapoor, Prem Chopra and Ram Kapoor. While it is produced under Saif s Illuminati Films banner, Eros International has distributed it.

Saif says it was the best time to release a film like Agent Vinod.

"The concept should appeal to people... it s got an exciting plot... The style, the narrative - the strength of the story and its Tin Tin qualities is the USP of Agent Vinod. Times have changed and so have our movies. This is the right time for Agent Vinod," said Saif, who feels he has challenged himself with a film like this.

"I have challenged myself physically in roles before. One such role was of Langda Tyagi in Omkara. In Agent Vinod, I had to be fit, very fit. I had to train hard. It was a gruelling schedule to do action. It is very demanding. I have a lot of respect for action heroes because I ve got to know what it takes to be one," he added.

The theatre owners are happy with the first day response to the film and hope that it will sustain in the coming weeks.

Dunya News: Entertainment:-Agent Vinod collects Rs 10 crore on opening d...

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Okay I am going to see this move in a couple of hours, hope its good. :basanti:

Galaxy

Country flag
You can watch once. :dance: it's just time-pass movie. Nothing great!!

Hud

Bakwas movie ,worse than even Don2. No background score , bekar cinematography. Karenna aunty was another big let down. Fake helicopter, hot Iranian girl lying in bora !!!. Nice Paki ISI chief and chief villain a look like of Hinduja brother. Other side actor were hardly able to make a impact barring Adil Husain
Only good thing was fight b\w Saif and Srilankan terrorist with a malayali track. And also loved the music that came during jeep sequence. I had such high hopes from Sriram Raghvan And Saif.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles