Army, Navy, Airforce chiefs should quit their jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

arya

Country flag
well dont you guys thinks chiefs should resigned from the post they are getting fail to do there job . Well wo is responsible for if we face any futre war and we will face loss. Our modernisation is behind the pakistan forget cnina .

wno is responsible for the current condition who will take responsibilty?

If our chief cant make voice against govt then they should sit at home . They sould remeber the words which they took when first time they took dress.

Well if any war take place we are not capable to defened our nation. Our chief now take step

our force are facing worst time our modernisation is far behind the china and equall to pakistan .

Govt cutting money then how our force will be ready for future war .

Our planes, guns, hele, are oudated .

Why noone is taking big step .

arya

Country flag
The Indian Army Officer's Oath

"I (name) hereby solemnly swear that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the Constitution of India, as by law established and that I will, as in duty bound honestly and faithfully, serve in the regular Army of the Union of India and go wherever ordered, by land, sea or air, and that I will observe and obey all the commands of the President of the Union of India and the commands of any officer set above me, even to the peril of my life."

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
modernization of Indian force

all world is so surprised to see modernization speed of Indian force china is shocked even afraid with our speed

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Army, Navy, Airforce chiefs should quit their jobs
Yeah, and they should handover duties to Keyboard ninjas on internet.

Thread closed. Put your points in existing Defense Modernization Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles