Army, ISI will be under me if I'm the PM: Imran Khan

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
There go his chances of becoming the PM.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
He should worry about living the next day. He has made both Taliban and the Paki Army his enemy. Ooops Taliban and Pak Army is the same :D:D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Imran Khan should realise that the Army and the ISI are not cricket teams.

Nobody has been able to control them and what does he think he is? The second coming of the Prophet?

The Pakistanis delude themselves to delude the fool public!

I heard him yesterday in the news and I could not stop laughing!!

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
He should worry about living the next day. He has made both Taliban and the Paki Army his enemy. Ooops Taliban and Pak Army is the same :D:D
or...maybe he is an ISI stooge who'd be made the PM just to convince people All Izz Well!!! Pretty messed up, huh!!!

Blackwater

I think he will be killed in some rally soon like BB.As there no important players in his party after him.End of PTI

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
This is hilarious, people who are making this chap, his "god-fathers", he is trying to show eyes to them. :lol:

Kahin aisa na ho,
"kauva chala hans ki chaal, aur khud ki bhool gaya", ya phir
"dhobi ka kutta, na ghar ka, na ghat ka
He is as such getting in a lot of bin pande ka lotas to his party, to phir kahin aisa na ho, aap na idar ke rahin, na udhar ke.

Anyways, puppet is trying to address all his critiques who are suggesting that he is the establishment's protégé, which he is, and look what he has suggested. "I will do", the talk is in future tense, so typical of these politicians.

Not once this chap has out rightly condemned the role played by the army in the WoT, not once has he taken them on for their utter rubbish foreign policy, not once has he taken them on for letting osama hide or letting americans do the 2[SUP]nd[/SUP] May raids, and why will he? He certainly knows who are the king makers, and he is no way taking them head on. For him the only villains of WoT are Musharraf and PPP led government, no way the kayani's or the pasha's who were and are as much supporters of WoT as any of those two.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
IK is an establishment ka puppet; everyone says that ISI n Army will be under them, mere rhetoric. In India IK is pro-peace, in Pakistan he holds rallies alongside LeT.
Atleast Ganja has learnt his lesson.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
PA and ISI under PM in Pakistan ......................................... :rofl:

agentperry

first it will be other way round. secondly, now people will reject him, come on pakistan is a warring nation and can only progress err survive when under dictator, military guy is icing on cake

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
ISI will not be under him, instead he will be under the legs of the ISI or 6 feet under the EARTH as said by Messiah bro.......

ejazr

Ambassador
His foreign policy advisers like Shireen Mazari e.t.c are all known puppets of the army/ISI

If he is serious, he would be coming up with more neutral people to fill this posts rather than people like her.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag

Last edited by a moderator:

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Clip of the claim:

Complete Interview:

Part I

Part II

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
His foreign policy advisers like Shireen Mazari e.t.c are all known puppets of the army/ISI

If he is serious, he would be coming up with more neutral people to fill this posts rather than people like her.
Mazari joined him when he was still struggling. I believe she is expendable.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
This is getting all the more interesting now. May be Imran might not be that bad an option as I might be thinking him to be, if he means business when he says he will have ISI/PA right under him, then indeed he wont be as bad.

He has again put the ISI in the spotlight, knowingly or unknowingly.

ISI calls the shots in Pakistan: Imran Khan

ISI calls the shots in Pakistan: Imran Khan

Pakistan's powerful Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) spy agency is calling the shots in the country, cricketer-turned-politician Imran Khan says, adding that the government lacks moral courage, "giving the space to ISI to assert its powers".

"The government lacks the moral courage, which has been giving the space to ISI to assert its powers in various affairs of the country," Imran Khan, who heads the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI), said on Sunday.

Talking to the media after PTI's central executive committee meeting, Khan held politicians responsible for ISI's interference in the political affairs of the country.

He said the corrupt practices of politicians had provided the ISI an excuse to meddle in the political arena, Daily Times reported.

He pledged that if he came to power and if his government's directives were not followed, he would resign rather than stay in power.

That was a point even Karan Thapar made in the interview, and Imran didnt come across enthusiastic in defending her.

I have added the second part of that interview.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles