Army Chief Arjun MK 1A cleared all trials set by Indian army.

Discussion in 'Indian Army' started by WolfPack86, Jan 25, 2020.

1. WolfPack86

WolfPack86 Senior Member Senior Member

Arjun MK 1A finally going to be inducted into the Indian army. Indian army ordered 118 Arjun MK 1A but order might increase this time. Arjun MK 1A is improved variant of Arjun tank and weight of the tank is 58 tonne and it has 72 improvements than previous version and it is the one of the best tank in the world. It is better than T-90 tank of Indian army which is in service and better mobility and huge fire power than the Indian army T-72 tank and T-90 tank.

I seriously hope that Indian army will order 500 Arjun MK 1A tanks and replace all T-72 tanks in Indian army service. Upgrade of the tank include mine plough, night vision capabilities, paranomic sight, active protective system and explosive reactive armour on the tank turret. Tank armour is kachan armour and tank also has remote control weapon station. Instead of ordering additional T-90 tanks Indian army can order Arjun MK 1A tanks. It is often called desert ferrai.

Arjun MK 1A tank performed well in desert trial than T-90 tank. Arjun MK 1A has great potential in Indian army when it enter in Indian army service. So i recommend to order more Arjun MK 1A tank in Indian army instead of T-90 tank.

Note:
    Above article written by me is on my own it is not copied and posted from other websities.

3. Raj Malhotra

Raj Malhotra Regular Member

I am ready to bet that Army will not allow production of Arjun MKIA, by one or other means

muzzies slayer, abingdonboy and daya like this.
  4. IndianHawk

IndianHawk Senior Member Senior Member

Why be unnecessarily pessimistic . Army itself agreed to mk1a while waiting for MK2. Just wait and watch.

Holy Triad likes this.
  5. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

I Would love to see it compete in tank biathlon and see its performance.

muzzies slayer and IndianHawk like this.
  6. IndianHawk

IndianHawk Senior Member Senior Member

It will anyday do better than t90 which fucking broke down last time. Unless rusky design the competition to favour the lightweight tank which they surely will.

7. samsaptaka

samsaptaka तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय

Why another thread ? We already have Arjun MBT thread. post there.