Army camp in Uri under attack, several personnel killed

Poseidon

Country flag
Like Congi kutey are trying to make Rahul Gandu PM of India ?
Lolzz Nice try I am not a supporter of Congress.
Anyways Amit Suwar Feku's gay friend was moaning like a mistress during last year's attack in Kathua but he is nowhere to be seen today.w

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
That's what pisses me off about these people. Such an intense hate for one individual (Modi), that they convert every thread and discussion into a Modi-bashing orgy, starting off with abuse against Modi.

I can understand if some people do not want to vote for the BJP in local or state elections - for example, many people may be justifiably angry with Delhi's BJP-controlled MCD, just like I am rather annoyed with Bangalore's BJP-controlled BBMP. That is one thing, but simply abusing and attacking Modi without any basis or reason really gets my goat.

Modi is the PM for the next 5 years, it is high time these butthurt losers chin up and focus on bringing the India story to the forefront again, and make India as attractive as it was in 2006-7 timeframe.
Since you have quoted me.

I bet my life if anyone was abusing UPA1 or even the start of UPA2. I called my Dad to vote for Congress-I when Rahul in Ludhiana rally told that MMS will there PM again. It was only when scam after scam started pouring in and not to mention 26/11 attack.

26/11 was a strategic strike which fulfilled the thirst of Pakistani Draculas for long time; furthermore they knew any more attack will be deleterious for their international image. Ironically congress-I is claiming post 26/11 period as peace time adding good stats to their books of performance.

I have said it before, closely watching last lok Sabha election it was these kind of breed on NDTV, CNNIBN et al blogs who brought the whole political discourse to gutter level, actually it started with Sanjey Jha but they kept accusing BJP for doing the same. People were feed up of Congress-I (let assume it was anti incumbency) but these people went down on low level calling Modi feku but ended up getting new name Papu for Rahul. After land slide win of Modi I have heard people like Mani Shankar Aiyer and Tharoor calling voters who voted BJP as Hindu communal bigots. They have abused Gujaratis with same adjective couple of time before.

Anyhow MEA Sushma Swaraj has just said If Pakistan is unable to control these terrorists then it should ask for India's help.

IMO BJP is not doing enough to internationalized these attacks as disruption on peaceful elections with high voter turn out.

Oh ...but BJP is bogged down by trolling TMC, AAP, Congress-i and third front joining hand against them on black money and that loud mouth BJP MP of utmost importance for sake of secularism. What BJP can do ?

Not only that when Pakistani terrorists on their defense forums are enjoying these attacks we are calling each other Hindu and Sikhs. Well done India.

DingDong

Country flag
Why didn't India take the same steps for fighting Kashmir insurgency that also occured concurrently with Punjab insurgency?

Gujral was PM for less than a year and ABV of BJP was subsequently the PM for a full term.

Things aren't always so simple ;)
Good Q. Vote Bank Politics? ABV was the weakest PM India ever had. He wanted himself to be a part of the Golden History books written by the left liberals.

hit&run

Mod
Anyways Amit Suwar Feku's gay friend was moaning like a mistress during last year's attack in Kathua but he is nowhere to be seen today.w
OK...................

mikhail

Country flag
Abe i know what you really are!You are a traitor to this country and nothing else!Your family should be ashamed that they have a traitor among them.Now go back to the sh&thole from where you came up!!

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Why didn't India take the same steps for fighting Kashmir insurgency that also occured concurrently with Punjab insurgency?

Gujral was PM for less than a year and ABV of BJP was subsequently the PM for a full term.

Which measures ?

Btw, ABV could not have resurrected assets that have already been compromised (executed/castrated/head chopped, use your imagination)

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Lets counter your points :

Salute to the brave soldiers & police who lost their live fighting terrorist scum.

India should take a 4 pronged approach to tackle the terrorist Pakis

1) Military - a) Modernise like crazy, push Pakis to the brink in the arms race and bankrupt them. This is already an ongoing process. b) Have better border patrolling system (learn & use Israeli techniques). Use better weapons, better BPJ protection and even better training.
A. China will keep supplying them force multipliers on soft loans.

B. Getting there but not so easy. LoC is a different beast altogether. IB with Pakistan virtually sees no infiltration in comparison.

==
My suggestion :

The only way out is to secure areas beyond LoC, is for you to play offensive in those areas.

I think @bengalraider confirmed something that I was hinting at.

Also use random unpredictable response against Pakistan. Use heavy artillery to bombard civilian areas there sometimes for eg.

==
2) Diplomatic - Try to isolate the already pariah state of Pakistan as much as possible on multiple forums - UN, SAARC, G20 etc. Make it hard for them to get VISAs. No free movement of people into India.
Pakistan has scored two diplomatic coups recently : With USA and Russia. And China, Saudi etc will always come to their aid.
==

Indian diplomatic strength is propotional to our GDP growth. The day we are hitting 10% the world will be with us.

==
3) Economic - Identify the industries in Pakistan that earn foreign exchange. Make these industries bankrupt by providing subsidies to Indian companies to allow them to out compete Paki industries especially their food, textile & surgical industry.
That would be too cumbersome
==
Instead of building up industries to bankrupt Pakistan. Put terrorism tax on all those companies/countries that import from Pakistan.

Take advantage of India's bigger market.
==

4) Covert - Initiate covert actions against key institutions of Pakistan - Army, Navy, Air force, Pak political leaders and terrorist organizations. For every Indian killed, kill 2 Pakistani bastards. Support Baloch independence movement. Bog them down in as many places as possible.

Only this multi-pronged approach can really kill the Pakistan nation state.
Two can play this game. The difference between us and Pakistan would be they have a huge jihad factory to churn out terrorists dying to attack India (pun intended).

Instead create chaos within Pakistan, and hire disgruntled militias to do your work. I don't care if a less anti-Indian target is killed in collateral damage.

==

Last edited by a moderator:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag

That question (why India couldn't take the same steps in Kashmir insurgency) is something I cannot answer. Do you have any guesses? It has long puzzled me.

Gujral was instrumental in destroying RAW assets, this is recorded, and Gujral crows about in his book too. ABV was a peacenick who wanted "peace" with Pakistan.

ladder

Country flag
Advantage of secret ballot isn't it?

I doubt, today I will come across a congress supporter in even the 44 LS seats which they have own. Has the brand of Congress reduced from wearing on the sleeve to a stamped brand name on inner-wear. Which is still close to the body but out of public view?

Well you might be not, we take your word for it. :lol:

=============

I don't know about Amit Shah. But I think you are an expert in analysing sounds.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Which measures ?

Btw, ABV could not have resurrected assets that have already been compromised (executed/castrated/head chopped, use your imagination)
Only if you believe IK Gujral handed over all Indian assets in Pakistan to Pakistan. Lets just say that India did no such thing, although it makes it useful to have a bogeyman to blame.

pankaj nema

Country flag
While the loss of our soldiers is very sad and will be avenged ;
I believe that there have been some lapses on our part in the Uri attack

After the Arnia attack all Army Camps on LOC should have been more vigilant

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Nothing is going to work !!

These guys are brainwashed and are motivated by their holy texts.

Diplomacy with an Islamic nation will never work they have their own language !!

Afghans themselves want India to help them, who is Pakistan to say anything about a sovereign nation!!

It is an insult to Afghans and Afghanistan if they have to follow what Pakistan says. Afghanistan is a country long before Pakistan and they have their unique identity.
"Pakhtoon nationalism" movement needs to be resurrected (how?) & drift should be engineered in the recent bhai-chara between Pathan-Pakjabis.

Not easy, but not an impossible proposition, either.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Only if you believe IK Gujral handed over all Indian assets in Pakistan to Pakistan. Lets just say that India did no such thing, although it makes it useful to have a bogeyman to blame.
It's widely believed by knowledgeable people. Only 2 possibilities exist here:

1) Either IKG isn't guilty: then obviously, ABV also isn't.
2) If IKG is guilty indeed (as widely believed), how could ABV have reversed the situation (retreival of compromised assets). Assets can take years & decades to cultivate but it takes minutes ( a lapse of discretion/tongue) to compromise them.

Either way, ABV is not the one to be blamed in this matter.

Last edited:

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Lets counter your points :

A. China will keep supplying them force multipliers on soft loans.

B. Getting there but not so easy. LoC is a different beast altogether. IB with Pakistan virtually sees no infiltration in comparison.

==
My suggestion :

The only way out is to secure areas beyond LoC, is for you to play offensive in those areas.

I think @bengalraider confirmed something that I was hinting at.

Also use random unpredictable response against Pakistan. Use heavy artillery to bombard civilian areas there sometimes for eg.
We are there but we need to do more. Use more tech like the ones Israelis use to patrol their borders.

Targeting civilians will not yield good results, target key terror infrastructure.

Pakistan has scored two diplomatic coups recently : With USA and Russia. And China, Saudi etc will always come to their aid.
Few crumbs here & there doesn't comprise diplomatic coup. They got snub on Kashmir issue at UN & with US. So, on this issue we have isolated Pak.

That would be too cumbersome
==
Instead of building up industries to bankrupt Pakistan. Put terrorism tax on all those companies/countries that import from Pakistan.

Take advantage of India's bigger market.
==
We have to hit all kinds of Pak exports despite being cumbersome. India has the depth & wherewithal to do it. Bleeding Pak economically will hit everyone.

Two can play this game. The difference between us and Pakistan would be they have a huge jihad factory to churn out terrorists dying to attack India (pun intended).

Instead create chaos within Pakistan, and hire disgruntled militias to do your work. I don't care if a less anti-Indian target is killed in collateral damage.
Pam already playing the covert game in India, it is us who are being passive in our operations. We need to ramp-up on this front. Create chaos & terror in Pakistan. We have done this during Khalistan days when there was not much terrorism in Pak, we can do the same on a larger scale without revealing our hand.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod

Right,

The attack was very sever, I read 2 or 3 soldiers were burnt alive in their barracks ?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
"Pakhtoon nationalism" movement needs to be resurrected (how?) & drift should be engineered in the recent bhai-chara between Pathan-Pakjabis.

Not easy, but not an impossible proposition, either.
Musharaf is wondering why Pakistani Govt. backed taliban now since they can deny the taliban attacks on Afghanistan as well !!

mikhail

Country flag

That is the thing,our troops should have been more vigilant this time!Its a sad loss for us as a nation.I wonder why didn't the Army deployed HMGs like Browning .50 cal at the entrance gate!The terrorists literally mowed down the 2 sentries posted at the gate and moved into the camp.If the sentries had a HMG with them the story could have been entirely different.Maybe @Ray sir can explain this in a detailed manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

pankaj nema

Country flag
Kashmir live: Militants persist, lead 4th attack in less than 24 hours

A Lt Colonel and seven Army personnel were among the dead. While bodies of four army personnel were charred, one had burn injuries and the other three had bullet injuries, the sources said.

What the above paragraph means is that Our troops were hit by explosions
ie the terrorists threw grenades and some ammunition exploded since this was an artillerry camp

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles