Army camp in Uri under attack, several personnel killed

ladder

Country flag
Sir, NAMOtards like you do need to drown in ganga to save them from embarrassment cause by feku.
Drowning is a easy death dear, wouldn't you curse me to develop deadly puss filled sores and die subsequently wilted instead. Believe me with the host bacteria in Ganga that is entirely possible :rofl:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Well BJPigs are trying hard to save the 56 inch a$$ of feku modi.
What the ---- is your problem, really? Modi has been doing a much better job so far than most of his predecessors. I have hopes that he will even surpass PVNR in sheer good work done for the country.

India, which was written off as a basket case till 8 months back, is suddenly back as the world's hottest investment destination, growth is improving already, in fact November month saw greater growth in some sectors than even China. It is 2006 all over again, and India is again hot. People are again making a beeline to put their money into India, and all forecasts predict a period of massive boom.

So why the ---- do people like you keep making such shit statements? Are you anti-national, or just morons?

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Sir, NAMOtards like you do need to drown in ganga to save them from embarrassment cause by feku.
Elections are over you asshole, cut down on the crap. Modi is the PM and will remain so for at least 5 years. Shut up and participate in the India story, spread positivity instead of shit.

By the way are you a Congoon scoundrel or a junior AAPTard?

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Guys, please ignore the jokers who are derailing this thread. Butthurt losers with their stupid agendas are not worth it, move on.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Multiple incidents in Kashmir

Encounter in Ahmednagar, Srinagar
Firing resumes in Mohara, Uri
Grenade attack in Shopian
Blasts in Tral, Pahoo in Pulwama distt
Ongoing encounter in Shoura

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Elections are over you asshole, cut down on the crap. Modi is the PM and will remain so for at least 5 years. Shut up and participate in the India story, spread positivity instead of shit.

By the way are you a Congoon scoundrel or a junior AAPTard?
I bet he is NDTV moderator or Sanjey Jha's pet.
Before I get cautioned for offtopic rants, I must point out that he made this thread political. It is quite typical of these types.

Signing Out from here now.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Guys, please ignore the jokers who are derailing this thread. Butthurt losers with their stupid agendas are not worth it, move on.
I bet he is NDTV moderator or Sanjey Jha's pet.
Before I get cautioned for offtopic rants, I must point out that he made this thread political. It is quite typical of these types.

Signing Out from here now.
That's what pisses me off about these people. Such an intense hate for one individual (Modi), that they convert every thread and discussion into a Modi-bashing orgy, starting off with abuse against Modi.

I can understand if some people do not want to vote for the BJP in local or state elections - for example, many people may be justifiably angry with Delhi's BJP-controlled MCD, just like I am rather annoyed with Bangalore's BJP-controlled BBMP. That is one thing, but simply abusing and attacking Modi without any basis or reason really gets my goat.

Modi is the PM for the next 5 years, it is high time these butthurt losers chin up and focus on bringing the India story to the forefront again, and make India as attractive as it was in 2006-7 timeframe.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
If you observe the recent pattern in the J&K elections:

During polling, all is fine. Once polling rounds are over, all hell breaks loose. These Jihadis actually want polling to go uninterrupted (as poor turnout would supposedly benefit BJP), & at the same time, they continue to make their presence & mettle felt.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Multiple incidents in Kashmir

Encounter in Ahmednagar, Srinagar
Firing resumes in Mohara, Uri
Grenade attack in Shopian
Blasts in Tral, Pahoo in Pulwama distt
Ongoing encounter in Shoura
And we see that Pakistan has seen a dramatic reduction in terrorist attacks, thanks to their Dard-E-Zeb operation. I wonder if we still have enough assets in Pakistan to squeeze their balls. During Punjab militancy days, India began to sponsor terrorism inside Pakjab, and eventually there was an agreement that ISI would stop sponsoring terror in Punjab in return for cessation of RAW operations in Pakjab.

Subsequently, the WKK called IK Gujral dismantled almost all our RAW assets in Pakistan. I don't think the thieves in the UPA would have done any better in their time.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Salute to the brave soldiers & police who lost their live fighting terrorist scum.

India should take a 4 pronged approach to tackle the terrorist Pakis

1) Military - a) Modernise like crazy, push Pakis to the brink in the arms race and bankrupt them. This is already an ongoing process. b) Have better border patrolling system (learn & use Israeli techniques). Use better weapons, better BPJ protection and even better training.

2) Diplomatic - Try to isolate the already pariah state of Pakistan as much as possible on multiple forums - UN, SAARC, G20 etc. Make it hard for them to get VISAs. No free movement of people into India.

3) Economic - Identify the industries in Pakistan that earn foreign exchange. Make these industries bankrupt by providing subsidies to Indian companies to allow them to out compete Paki industries especially their food, textile & surgical industry.

4) Covert - Initiate covert actions against key institutions of Pakistan - Army, Navy, Air force, Pak political leaders and terrorist organizations. For every Indian killed, kill 2 Pakistani bastards. Support Baloch independence movement. Bog them down in as many places as possible.

Only this multi-pronged approach can really kill the Pakistan nation state.

mikhail

Country flag
Looks like Bhakts are are trying to find excuses.

Anyways another encounter in Srinagar 1 terrorist gunned down. 2 more trapped.
Abe Bhakts are actually the only patriots in this forum but a Con Gressi boot licker like you won't understand this.You guys are only good at one thing that is licking the boots of an ex Italian waitress and that dimbwit son of hers!!Come on just for once in your life stop acting like a boot licker and act like an Indian patriot,is that too much to ask!!
On topic,this attack on our forces will be avenged in due time.The Indian Army has a history of taking violent revenges on behalf of their fallen ones!!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
On topic,this attack on our forces will be avenged in due time.The Indian Army has a history of taking violent revenges on behalf of their fallen ones!!
When our Army avenges on behalf of our fallen men militarily, they should publicise it. What is the point of our brave men falling & their relatives and country men not knowing that their martyrdom has been avenged.

I still remember beheading of our soldiers 2 years ago. Are they avenged?. If so, no one knows about it. Then there is no point of doing it.

TrueSpirit1

The Nobody
Banned
Electricity won't solve this issue. And yes 56 inch statement is extremely relevant after all the bravado we witnessed during Election Campaigns we are yet to see anything on ground in terms of concrete action. This government thinks that it would get away with "patriotic statements" and Media management? Voters will prove it wrong.
Sure, that's why BJP is getting voted into power in every single state, after wresting control of India from Italian clutches.

Our people are getting killed within our territory by the external aggressors, this is not a simple matter.
Oh really, this is totally unheard of.... that has never ever happened in our 67 years of independent history :facepalm:

Morale of our defence and paramilitary forces is at all-time low.
Definitely, morons like you have been omni-present & omni-potent to be able to measure the morale of our forces throughput our history. Grow up, liar. You do not know a thing about India armed forces.

Old tactics won't work against these sophisticated mercenaries.
And, you have the "modern solution" to this ? Why not lend your valuable services to GoI ? Why not start sharing it here itself. DFI is all ears.

WHat happened to the "Munh tod Jawaab"? When is that coming?
Yes, all "executive actions" are supposed to be pre-announced & blogged about from loudspeakers in your next-door mosque. Ex-Home Min. Shinde must be your role-model.:hail:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
And we see that Pakistan has seen a dramatic reduction in terrorist attacks, thanks to their Dard-E-Zeb operation. I wonder if we still have enough assets in Pakistan to squeeze their balls. During Punjab militancy days, India began to sponsor terrorism inside Pakjab, and eventually there was an agreement that ISI would stop sponsoring terror in Punjab in return for cessation of RAW operations in Pakjab.
Subsequently, the WKK called IK Gujral dismantled almost all our RAW assets in Pakistan. I don't think the thieves in the UPA would have done any better in their time.
Why didn't India take the same steps for fighting Kashmir insurgency that also occured concurrently with Punjab insurgency?

Gujral was PM for less than a year and ABV of BJP was subsequently the PM for a full term.

Things aren't always so simple ;)

ladder

Country flag
When our Army avenges on behalf of our fallen men militarily, they should publicise it. What is the point of our brave men falling & their relatives and country men not knowing that their martyrdom has been avenged.

I still remember beheading of our soldiers 2 years ago. Are they avenged?. If so, no one knows about it. Then there is no point of doing it.
Well the then CoAS Gen. Bikram Singh said so. I have no reason not to believe him. Publicize how? Their media is not independent. Our media brings out every aspect of a terrorist attack wherever possible. Theirs don't. Sometimes in some operations we need deniability. If we fall in the trap of publicizing the moment we don't produce it, that will be taken as our failure.

mikhail

Country flag

Sir the be headings have been avenged in a proper manner.Do you know that about a month after that incident a pakistani patrol of 7 soldiers including a captain literally disappeared from a routine patrol in the Neelum valley region of PoK and the funniest part is that the Pakistani Govt. didn't even recover their mortal remains.It was suspected by them that our Para(SF) operators had captured and killed the entire patrol and dumped their bodies in the Neelum river.Ofcourse they couldn't officially acknowledged this in front of their people and hence came up with a story that these soldiers were in fact abducted by the TTP notwithstanding the fact that the TTP didn't have a presence in the Neelum valley region and their spokesperson denied this abduction vehemently:cool2:

DingDong

Country flag
Salute to the brave soldiers & police who lost their live fighting terrorist scum.

India should take a 4 pronged approach to tackle the terrorist Pakis

1) Military - a) Modernise like crazy, push Pakis to the brink in the arms race and bankrupt them. This is already an ongoing process. b) Have better border patrolling system (learn & use Israeli techniques). Use better weapons, better BPJ protection and even better training.

2) Diplomatic - Try to isolate the already pariah state of Pakistan as much as possible on multiple forums - UN, SAARC, G20 etc. Make it hard for them to get VISAs. No free movement of people into India.

3) Economic - Identify the industries in Pakistan that earn foreign exchange. Make these industries bankrupt by providing subsidies to Indian companies to allow them to out compete Paki industries especially their food, textile & surgical industry.

4) Covert - Initiate covert actions against key institutions of Pakistan - Army, Navy, Air force, Pak political leaders and terrorist organizations. For every Indian killed, kill 2 Pakistani bastards. Support Baloch independence movement. Bog them down in as many places as possible.

Only this multi-pronged approach can really kill the Pakistan nation state.
1. If good weapons alone could win wars, US might have won in Vietnam.
2. Pakistan cannot be isolated, it's geographic position forces the Global Powers to keep Pakistan in good humour.
3. EU provides quotas to several products exported from Pakistan. Subsidy might not be a good idea because Pakistan's major trading partners are also it's major strategic partners (China, US, Dubai...). They will keep Pakistan afloat.
4. I think Government of India doesn't have the guts of carrying out covert operations. If our armed forces could not carry out covert operations on our land how can we hope to carry out one on foreign soil (using non-state-actors)? Our politicians are only good at making statements and thumping their 56 inch chests in front of the Indian audience.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles