Armand2REP account was hacked by Chinese hacker

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
hmmm that explains the unusual nature of the last few of "his" posts ....they seemed unusually acerb and pro-china, which didnt seem to be characteristic of his previous many posts .

btw, i did report to admin a couple of weeks ago that someone created a post using my name .... i hadnt logged out the previous session i was on ........ so it is possible that the same thing is happening to others too.....i've no idea who did it .

Last edited:

Solid Beast

[]\[]\[]\[]\[]\[\[\[]\][\[]\[]\[]\[][]\[]\

Last edited:

satish007

I have reclaimed my account.
Good, Armand2REP, were you account password really get hacked, or just your chinese wife used it and changed the avator and say a lot of pro-china things during you go back to French?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Good, Armand2REP, were you account password really get hacked, or just your chinese wife used it and changed the avator and say a lot of pro-china things during you go back to French?
No he got possessed by Mao's spirit.

satish007

btw, i did report to admin a couple of weeks ago that someone created a post using my name .... i hadnt logged out the previous session i was on ........ so it is possible that the same thing is happening to others too.....i've no idea who did it .
there are some tech. way call session steal.
they can post some links, if you click the link your session were sent to their mail boxes.
and sql injection is also useful because the site looks using a opensource stuff.
will check it out and feedback your guys.
looks like first item is more easy. for DFI session management is not so good.(sorry any offence)

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The only thing hacked was my flag. Not picking up my sarcasm is your fault.

amoy

Armand's mischief of flying a Chinese flag with a policewoman as his avatar was to cheer us up.

But Satish - a Sikh as your avatar - Why? Are u a friend of India too?

Dark_Prince

Armand's mischief of flying a Chinese flag with a policewoman as his avatar was to cheer us up.

Why? Aren't you a friend of India?

satish007

Are we enjoying this fornum? Indian,Chinese,French ... every one should feed back if something wrong were found, few like hacker here. even we may not agree each other for some opinion.
but we have at least one same page here, DFI, a good place.

satish007

The only thing hacked was my flag. Not picking up my sarcasm is your fault.
Meri Galti , I think account was hacked is not sarcasm, only VIP ,knowledgable person's acount has this chance.
I said that only want to confirm your wife is Chinese. you are very popluar in China military forum acutally.
bonne chance

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles