Argentine officials confirm joint-production talks over China's FC-1

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Re: Argentine officials confirm joint-production talks over China's FC

Yes you are correct, they have the capability to sink ships that are even on drawing board.:rofl:
your very much right.it does has the capability to redesigned or cancelled a ship from designing stage to make it further tough or increase the tonnage Because of the possible entry of cm400akg into the south Asian ocean.

ladder

Country flag

your very much right.it does has the capability to redesigned or cancelled a ship from designing stage to make it further tough or increase the tonnage Because of the possible entry of cm400akg into the south Asian ocean.
Brilliant, nice solution but will increase in tonnage be the solution? I propose lining the ship's hull with ERA plates and blocks of add on armor just like Al-Khalid and Al-Zarrar tanks.:rofl::rofl:

Dinesh_Kumar

@Farhan

FC-1 with Argentina has any Pakistani contribution / component?
If yes, then congrats, good achievement mate.

gadeshi

Argentina would do well to remember that EUROFIGHTER Typhoons of RAF are
Based in Falklands Islands

These crappy JF 17 will be shot down like Flies

Military of the Falkland Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
But they need to fly something more capable than A-4AR even during the crisis an economical falldown and also they need to sustain local manufacturer.
Crisises come and go, but if you won't cary about manufacturers, scientists and designers, you will face your military production and your AF extinction.
When a crisis will over and economy will recover you will not be able to do anything on this field - Tere will be no power to design or produce anything.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

The one that I posted above is the so called "AShM" version. LA version has long lattice fins.

This missile is supposed to be the so called land attack version.

this is wrong.competely wrong

CM-400akg look like this but is more similar to yj-12.the difference is only of the engine.rest even the purpose is same

p2prada

this is wrong.competely wrong

CM-400akg look like this but is more similar to yj-12.the difference is only of the engine.rest even the purpose is same
What are you talking about? This is CM-400AKG, land attack version.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

Argentina would do well to remember that EUROFIGHTER Typhoons of RAF are
Based in Falklands Islands

These crappy JF 17 will be shot down like Flies

Military of the Falkland Islands - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
JFT is a BVR capable fighter
Like PAF even they can order from brazil the MAA-1B which is a twin brother of python 4

JFT will give a tough fight to EFT

lets see Argentina is discussing Fc-1 with china with which package.
it could be a block 2 with NRIET AESA,J-10B avionics,ws-13A engine.

IF they get this package.JFT atleast would have a payload of 6tons.speed of 2mach,twr above 1.
Will be a good 4.5th generation fighter for less than 50millions

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

they can sink any ship none to exist.even aircraft carrier if 2 of them are fired.
considering that each JFT with carry 2xcm-400akg
have you guys ever fired this missile ? I think if you guys fire it, it will take the JF 17 with it to the ship.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag

have you guys ever fired this missile ? I think if you guys fire it, it will take the JF 17 with it to the ship.
Funny and a logical assertion! ;)

drkrn

i am sure you didnt even opened the link

its about JFT implications on UK considering argentina having the Fc-1 and possibly witht he world deadliest Ashm ever made in the history of antiship warfare aka CM-400akg
@farhan,sorry that i forgot you are poor at english.go and look in any grammar book for the meaning of sentence you wrote

gadeshi

JFT is a BVR capable fighter
Like PAF even they can order from brazil the MAA-1B which is a twin brother of python 4

JFT will give a tough fight to EFT

lets see Argentina is discussing Fc-1 with china with which package.
it could be a block 2 with NRIET AESA,J-10B avionics,ws-13A engine.

IF they get this package.JFT atleast would have a payload of 6tons.speed of 2mach,twr above 1.
Will be a good 4.5th generation fighter for less than 50millions
@farhan, have you already seen your doctor? And your psychiatrist?

What YJ-12??? CM-400 and YJ-12 are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MISSILES.
There are no awesome or unique features in CM-400 - Its analogs (and prototypes) are IN SERVICE more than 30 years (Kh-58A from 1973).
What the shit are you talking about?

What WS-13 engines??? They are dead. Dead, do you understand??? Chinese cannot produce them even for themselves. They have poor performance and life. J-31 flew on RD-93 :p Google the articles about Chinese Year 2035 Indigenous Engine Technology Programme.
Those programme has stated that Chinese engine development is insufficient to develop and produce ANY viable 4-gen fighter engine.
So, they hope to be able to build 4-4.5 Gen engines after 2035!!! What the f**ck WS-13???
Are you living in another reality???

Pak JF-17 will fly on RD-93 to the end of its lifecycle, until some dear (or underfunded) European country will gibe the bone to Packs. And NO technology transfers!

As for BWR... JF-17 is rediculous because its missiles (SD-10) are capable of flying 50-65km only (AIM-120C-7 - 100km, RVV-SD - 110km, just for comparison).
And another one: JF-17 is subsonic-manouverable fighter (with an uncertain maneurability). It cannot manouver being supersonic.
But supersonic manouverability is one of the key success factors in BVR combat tactics - if you can perform supersonic manouvers you can outrun missiles, which were launched from the long distances. And also you can play with your foe using your rules.

But JF-17 has poor supersonic performance as well as poor maneurability (which is clearly visible on Airshows flights videos).

About AESA... This is even not funny to write the same truth so many times...

So, If Argentina would have money, it will never order JF-17.

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

@farhan,sorry that i forgot you are poor at english.go and look in any grammar book for the meaning of sentence you wrote
While i had repeatedly told you if in the past 60years of my life my english could not get better than certainly not possible now aswell

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

@farhan, have you already seen your doctor? And your psychiatrist?
why?
What YJ-12??? CM-400 and YJ-12 are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT MISSILES.
There are no awesome or unique features in CM-400 - Its analogs (and prototypes) are IN SERVICE more than 30 years (Kh-58A from 1973).
What the shit are you talking about?
they are different.i will post official words later.
i believe in the chinese sources more than a indian
What WS-13 engines??? They are dead. Dead, do you understand??? Chinese cannot produce them even for themselves. They have poor performance and life. J-31 flew on RD-93 :p Google the articles about Chinese Year 2035 Indigenous Engine Technology Programme.
Those programme has stated that Chinese engine development is insufficient to develop and produce ANY viable 4-gen fighter engine.
So, they hope to be able to build 4-4.5 Gen engines after 2035!!! What the f**ck WS-13???
Are you living in another reality???
Already proven that 1 prototype of JFT is flying with ws-13,ws-13a thrust is more than 100kn.
but need time to get mature.

Block 3 must be having the ws-13a or ws-13b with 121kn thrust
Pak JF-17 will fly on RD-93 to the end of its lifecycle, until some dear (or underfunded) European country will gibe the bone to Packs. And NO technology transfers!

As for BWR... JF-17 is rediculous because its missiles (SD-10) are capable of flying 50-65km only (AIM-120C-7 - 100km, RVV-SD - 110km, just for comparison).
And another one: JF-17 is subsonic-manouverable fighter (with an uncertain maneurability). It cannot manouver being supersonic.
But supersonic manouverability is one of the key success factors in BVR combat tactics - if you can perform supersonic manouvers you can outrun missiles, which were launched from the long distances. And also you can play with your foe using your rules.
SD-10a range is more than 90km.sd-10b.which will be the standard bvr of JFT is having 110km range.
My ass.have you seen the videos of JFT from the airshows?please compare them with the late/last chance/combat aircraft
But JF-17 has poor supersonic performance as well as poor maneurability (which is clearly visible on Airshows flights videos).
if jft performance is poor than i am sure after watching LCA performance you will consider it only a intermediate trainer
About AESA... This is even not funny to write the same truth so many times...
in singapore airshow and many more places.CHina has offered JFT with AESA radar.google it
So, If Argentina would have money, it will never order JF-17.
Nope your wrong..JFT even for paf cost like 40millions with everything.
Alone the unit cost for export is 30millions

While su 30mki being the most cheapest heavy class fighter cost only 35millions than JFT at around 40millions is not a cheap fighter at all

drkrn

While i had repeatedly told you if in the past 60years of my life my english could not get better than certainly not possible now aswell
thats ok.i just replied to your wrong timed comment

drkrn

why?

they are different.i will post official words later.
i believe in the chinese sources more than a indian

Already proven that 1 prototype of JFT is flying with ws-13,ws-13a thrust is more than 100kn.
but need time to get mature.

Block 3 must be having the ws-13a or ws-13b with 121kn thrust

SD-10a range is more than 90km.sd-10b.which will be the standard bvr of JFT is having 110km range.
My ass.have you seen the videos of JFT from the airshows?please compare them with the late/last chance/combat aircraft

if jft performance is poor than i am sure after watching LCA performance you will consider it only a intermediate trainer

in singapore airshow and many more places.CHina has offered JFT with AESA radar.google it

Nope your wrong..JFT even for paf cost like 40millions with everything.
Alone the unit cost for export is 30millions

While su 30mki being the most cheapest heavy class fighter cost only 35millions than JFT at around 40millions is not a cheap fighter at all
cost of su30mki 35 millions?? which year were you talking about buddy??

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag

But they need to fly something more capable than A-4AR even during the crisis an economical falldown and also they need to sustain local manufacturer.
They will most probably go for Israeli Kfir's with IAI upgrade package.

If i am correct which i am for sure you are a 23-24 year old Pakistani medical student with same screen name on PDF and also very active on military discussion groups on Facebook.

One of my friend few months ago made me read your post on FB and we had a good laugh.

gadeshi

@farhan,
Yes, there was couple of flights with WS-13 engines, so what??? It will be mature (if it will be) in 35 years to come, when it won't be needed at all.
30 years programme is not from Indian sources, it is Chinese official programme.

About Chinese official sources (on AESA, engines, missiles and so on) - WHERE ARE THEY??? NONE OF THEM WE CAN SEE!!!
Stop posting those bullshit from Wikipedia - this is not the source at all. As well as Chinese mockups on airshows, because if you'll put even less professional eye on them, you will see them crippy and lacks of complete beauty, like American or Russian ones.
BTW, we don't have any photos / videos about fighter-sized AESA tests or GaAs / GaN manufacturing facilities.

There is a strange but rather significant situation with Chinese claims for success - China fans yelling about them, but when you ask them to bring any official proof from official sources and any official data, they flee to the bushes getting their tails shitted.
@farhan, You still have not provided any proofs of Pakistani AESA or GaAs / GaN TRMs manufacturing capabilities. Where are they?

Chinese cannot do engines. This is approved. Read the following:
Unable to copy it, China tries building own jet engine | Reuters
Jet Engine Development in China: Indigenous high-performance turbofans are a final step toward fully independent fighter production | China SignPost™ 洞察中国

Where is your proofs, @farhan?

Last edited:

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned

@farhan,
Yes, there was couple of flights with WS-13 engines, so what??? It will be mature (if it will be) in 35 years to come, when it won't be needed at all.
30 years programme is not from Indian sources, it is Chinese official programme.

About Chinese official sources (on AESA, engines, missiles and so on) - WHERE ARE THEY??? NONE OF THEM WE CAN SEE!!!
Stop posting those bullshit from Wikipedia - this is not the source at all. As well as Chinese mockups on airshows, because if you'll put even less professional eye on them, you will see them crippy and lacks of complete beauty, like American or Russian ones.
BTW, we don't have any photos / videos about fighter-sized AESA tests or GaAs / GaN manufacturing facilities.

There is a strange but rather significant situation with Chinese claims for success - China fans yelling about them, but when you ask them to bring any official proof from official sources and any official data, they flee to the bushes getting their tails shitted.
@farhan, You still have not provided any proofs of Pakistani AESA or GaAs / GaN TRMs manufacturing capabilities. Where are they?

Chinese cannot do engines. This is approved. Read the following:
Unable to copy it, China tries building own jet engine | Reuters
Jet Engine Development in China: Indigenous high-performance turbofans are a final step toward fully independent fighter production | China SignPost™ 洞察中国

Where is your proofs, @farhan?
*No but less than 3-4 years.
*reuter is ot official source of chinese engien manufacturer.Ws-15 is bound to be ready within the next 2-3 years.
*Google about CATIC/AVIC offer of fc-1 with aesa radar in singapore airshow.or ask me than i will post
*i told you the nescom electronics complex has only been completed last year.and the hiring of staff had already been started.
will soon post about the indigenous Nust developed radar to be mass produced by Nescom electronics complex

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles