Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Being either a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian is a person's own opinion. They are entitled to do what they want.

Many vegetarians eat non-veg, many non-vegetarians are strict vegetarians.

One who feels otherwise be gone, is the real idiot who's opinion matters are pea's in the true world.
No one is non-veg.

veg = only eats vegetables
non-veg = only eats meat

And no one eats only meat....people eat meat along with vegetables. Only one side here is extremist and that is vegetarians.

SPIEZ

Country flag
No one is non-veg.

veg = only eats vegetables
non-veg = only eats meat

And no one eats only meat....people eat meat along with vegetables. Only one side here is extremist and that is vegetarians.
As I said opinions of a single person or a group!

non-veg or veg eat, people eat whatever people want. PERIOD.

Extremists are the one's who force opinions on others!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
As I said opinions of a single person or a group!

non-veg or veg eat, people eat whatever people want. PERIOD.

Extremists are the one's who force opinions on others!
Vegetarians usually try to force there opinions down the throats of others.

Param

Param tried Emu ?

I saw a few roaming on the streets. Was actually thinking they were expensive, apparently not.
Yet to. I think I'll try this week. I don't know how much.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I think its the other way round!!

Have been in countless number of such discussions. Yes, we dont have big NGOs defending non-vegetarianism but when it comes to individual vegetarians, they are usually pressed to defend their stand.

Last edited:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
My doctor (who is Indian) often cautions me about eating processed foods. That is as important as meat or not.
yeah - ive heard that at least 60% of your plate should be fresh food non-processed food otherwise called live food not dead food
and Mr Ewald as you are in the states , try looking up books by Dr Don Colbert - he's pretty good on this subject of live and dead foods

me personally im a fishy-tarian ....i try to eat only vegs and fish ...... very occasionally do i eat chicken and those are the only meats - i avoid pork or beef and all other meats

what's eating meat gotta do with being aggressive ? how much aggressiveness do you need to push a nuke button ? :thumb:

Last edited:

Das ka das

Tihar Jail
Banned
Vegetarian here :taunt1:...eat cookies and cake with eggs though.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Vegetarian diet is the most superior diet. I is convinced.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

I thank the Superior Being for whatever he has given me the money and inclination to eat.

I don't discriminate over food! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SpArK

SORCERER
All people should shift to Veggies.

..So that meat / fish , meat products/fish products prices go down...:namaste:

Blackwater

only pakistanis are veggies.they eat grass and make nuke bombs:confused::confused::pound::pound::taunt1::taunt1:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
In wild most aggressive animals are hrrbivorous....example wild buffallo, rhino .....Most of the experts in African Wildlife say buffalo is the most aggressive animal....
Actually Hippos are the MOST aggressive among herbivores in Africa and kill more people than crocodiles or any other carnovore animals and Hippos can tear open crocodiles in 2 pieces without much effort.Animals like Elephant,Rhinos,Buffalos can be very aggressive while eating grass.

[url]http://didyouknow.org/animals/hippo[/URL]

Here starts the blame game... here you are getting a bit pushy.I have seen lot of fights of Veggies Vs Non-Veggies where Veggies are even painted as Veggi Terrorists by Non-Veggies. :lol:

Being a veggi I was literally forced to eat meat so it's not always veggies forcing non-veggies but some veggies are indeed stupid just like non-veggies.Orgs like PETA are pathetic and creates negative image of veggies.

I hope people like Sushil Kumar can create some awarness among confused Indians who are in a belief that only meat makes you strong and healthy and aggressive and what not.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles