Are you a Vegetarian?

Are You a Vegetarian?

• Total voters

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Maybe that explains why today's Scandinavians are pacifists.

And I thought all Russians were slavs.
I thought Catherine the Great was Russian and the other day I learned she was from Pomerania.

Should we call Scandinavians pacifist? Sweden has a strong defense establishment and other countries leave them alone, except for an occasional Russian sub getting caught where it shouldn't be.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Hell yeah - except beef ofcourse..!

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
Wow even you guys do that..? I never knew Sikhs also sacrifice animals to Gods..

Is it a normal goat or one that is specially reared for such sacrifices ?

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Wow even you guys do that..? I never knew Sikhs also sacrifice animals to Gods..

It is not sacrifice to god.

If man eats the meat then it cant be sacrifice to god.

Param

Who cares as long as it is a goat. People eat it finally.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Who cares as long as it is a goat. People eat it finally.
No actually in our place we rear a special breed called 'Kedai' aadu...the larger version of the normal goat for sacrifices..In the video the goat looked small, like a normal one..thats why asked.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Well, if you like hamburgers give 'em a try sometime. Me, I can't usually eat 'em 'cause my girlfriend's a vegetarian. Which
more or less makes me a vegetarian, but I sure love the taste of a good burger. - Jules Winnfield, Pulp Fiction, 1994

I kid you not, this is my situation ... to the T. :(
This is definitely TMI, but the best sex partner I ever had was a woman who was a vegetarian. And she loved to drink gin.:shocked: Conversely, the woman I am chasing now loves beef, fowl, fish etc but is unresponsive in the area of romance. :rolleyes:

Param

No actually in our place we rear a special breed called 'Kedai' aadu...the larger version of the normal goat for sacrifices..In the video the goat looked small, like a normal one..thats why asked.
Its not a different breed. Kedaa refers to Male goat. Size of goats vary even within the same breed. Maybe this one is not a full adult.

Param

This is definitely TMI, but the best sex partner I ever had was a woman who was a vegetarian. And she loved to drink gin.:shocked: Conversely, the woman I am chasing now loves beef, fowl, fish etc but is unresponsive in the area of romance. :rolleyes:
If I was in the same situation, I'll ask her whether she like sausages.:D

KS

Bye bye DFI
Its not a different breed. Kedaa refers to Male goat. Size of goats vary even within the same breed. Maybe this one is not a full adult.
yeah..but they mate it with some unique breed thus producing a Kedai..thus the larger size...but I agree the name has come to symbolize all male goats.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
If i may add there was no need for the 3rd option.

Only veggies have nakhras on what is eatable and what is not while people who say they eat non-veg actually mean they eat both veg and non-veg. No one only eats meat.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
I am yet to meet a homo sapiens who is carnivore, at most we are omnivores.
For the most part you are exactly right.

The Mountain Men who left St. Louis and travelled up the Missouri River to trap fur-bearers only ate meat of bison and drank water from mountain streams. A.B.Guthrie wrote a great book about them called The Big Sky.

A movie of the same title was made from the book. Another great movie was Jeremiah Johnson with Robert Redford.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I am yet to meet a homo sapiens who is carnivore, at most we are omnivores.
Man never ate vegetables for thousands of years because he was hunter and gatherer which means he hunted animals and plucked fruits whenever he found them.

Agriculture was done like yesterday in human timeline.

Rahul M

messiah, what does farming have to do with being an omnivore ? bears are omnivorous, as are crows, neither species practices farming AFAIK.

Ewald, the operative phrase being "I am yet to meet ". ;)

SPIEZ

Country flag
Being either a vegetarian or a non-vegetarian is a person's own opinion. They are entitled to do what they want.

Many vegetarians eat non-veg, many non-vegetarians are strict vegetarians.

One who feels otherwise be gone, is the real idiot who's opinion matters are pea's in the true world.

SPIEZ

Country flag
Param tried Emu ?

I saw a few roaming on the streets. Was actually thinking they were expensive, apparently not.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles