Are you a true INDIAN?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Don't mix ethics and morality with love for the country.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Heard of reservations? It takes away a lot of seats. Study hard as you may want, get 100% even but the guy with 40% and reservation will get your seat. You alternative is management quota.
Another hogwash. The differance between quota and non quota is just two or three marks, not the 60+ marks as you said. But i for one is against this Reservation. But again- People get the SHIT they ask for. One Muslim friend of mine, in my college, was Bashing DMK all along the year from 2006-2011 for corruption and lack of electricity. But the elections came and he and his family voted for DMK:frusty:, when i asked him why, he said its because DMK gave them reservation of 3.5%. As i said People Get the SHIT they ask for. SO he and his family was ready to accept that good for nothing corrupt to it sex organs party just for the reservation it gave? Hence you have reservation- because the people want it(not muslims alone but the castes other than FC or GC or OC) and they dont care about the corruption and development to that extend. SO Again- People get the shit they ask for.

Let me tell you. My cousin lost a medical seat in merit by one rank- thanks to the bald fcuker MK's announcement of 3.5% reservation of muslims in OBC. She was so determined to study in the Medical college that my Aunt had to get a management seat in the private college. Now My Aunt is a Head Master in the village school she works. So the need for money gives her the right to steal money from the school? Of course not. If she wants to make her child a doctor, she needs to do it with the money she earned legally, not by stealing public money.

This is because we Indians as a society care much about the reservation thingy and other pathetic thingy. Not so much about the Development and Corruption. Hence the Govt is giving Hogwashes like Reservation for OBCs and BS and not ready to crack down corruption. People get the SHIT they ask for.

Don't BS me. What seems as justification for corruption on my part is actually showing you the reality that exists which is well entrenched in the society.
Exactly what i am talking about. the reality of our Society. Hence my point- dont call some one a Whore when you yourself is a whore- Here the You is Indian Society. Hence the Indians should not cry foul when the politicos and Bureaucrats involve in corruption when they are corrupt as shit themself. Sorry, thats how the world works- People get the SHIT they as for.

Type all that you want behind the computer and in the cool confines of your house. The life on the road is something else.
And the people behind the computer dont have a real life?

It's a mad race out there an everyone is ambitious and wants a good life and will do anything to get it. Some are very polished, others are not. You think corruption does not exist in western nations? One very famous forum owner also happened to work with a defence contractor in the US and saw something an blew the whistle. They went after him so bad that he became depressed and lost his job and is still living a screwed up life. He literally ran away from the US and came to India. I have met him.
And yeah it is a mad race, which should be played by the books, without corruption. We cant give it as a reason to justify corruption done by us

Who said There is no corruption in US. The thing which seperates us from them is that we are thousand(lakh) time more corrupt- to the extend we are speaking up for being corrupt.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Funny this topic is going on.

My sons name didn't come out in the admission list for school though I am an alumni, my sister is one, my cousins are and my daughter is studying in the school.

I think the list was part set up and part on whatever criteria they may have set up.

I did what I had to, to get my son into the school. When such a time comes, you will have to stop living in an idealistic world and become a realist. The reality is, paisa bolta hai.

BTW, Mad Indian you last post didn't make any sense to me. You mixed up the DMK thingy with reservations and at the end didn't make any sense. Still, since DMK face 3.5% reservation, it means some one is going to lose out as the number of sears decreases. This means people will have to use "other" means to get that seat. Since you are a proponent of auction, it will be easier to understand. The seats are sold to the highest bidder. I just heard that a medical seat in Bangalore Medical College goes for 35-40 Lakhs.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
BTW, Mad Indian you last post didn't make any sense to me. You mixed up the DMK thingy with reservations and at the end didn't make any sense. Still, since DMK face 3.5% reservation, it means some one is going to lose out as the number of sears decreases. This means people will have to use "other" means to get that seat. Since you are a proponent of auction, it will be easier to understand. The seats are sold to the highest bidder. I just heard that a medical seat in Bangalore Medical College goes for 35-40 Lakhs.
I brought DMK into this thread to demonstrate how the Indians get the Shit they ask for. Sir what i am saying is, even if you are going to BUY out the Medical seat, you should do it in the money you earned by yourself without cheating the Govt. That is all. Here YOU=Indian Society

Funny thing- My Aunt being a Govt worker still votes for DMK despite being the party responsible for the loss of the merit seat to her daughter :rofl::hippo:

As I said- People get the shit they ask for - True Story.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I brought DMK into this thread to demonstrate how the Indians get the Shit they ask for. Sir what i am saying is, even if you are going to BUY out the Medical seat, you should do it in the money you earned by yourself without cheating the Govt. That is all. Here YOU=Indian Society

Funny thing- My Aunt being a Govt worker still votes for DMK despite being the party responsible for the loss of the merit seat to her daughter :rofl::hippo:

As I said- People get the shit they ask for - True Story.
Without cheating the government? Where will people get the money from to pay the "donation" ? Do you know how much Indians are taxed? Direct indirect?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Without cheating the government? Where will people get the money from to pay the "donation" ? Do you know how much Indians are taxed? Direct indirect?
As i said, if they cant pay the donations legally- dont bother making their child what she wants. Earn well and save well but do so legally. But giving donation for a private med college is a loser excuse for the corruption one might engage in.

And By the same logic,the Son of the Politico Say, Maimo- Raul ji wants to bang chicks non stop, wants to have lots of money for his Columbian Girl Friend and also wants to own Rolls Royse:bounce:. It is his heart filled dream:rofl: from his childhood. Now can that poor maimo meet the "aspirations" of the child "Raul" without being corrupt:laugh:? Thats why that poor soul Maimo:taunt: is involved in corruption. SO lets not blame Maimo and co for corruption. Is that ok for the people of the country?:laugh:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

earn money for the Donation "Legally" or dont bother with getting the donation seat at all. But If you think aspiration of the child must be fulfilled at costs, read my previous post:heh:

For the boldened part:

So who is to be blamed for that. Again if you blame the govt you are blaming yourself. We are in a democracy for crying out loud:sad:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
earn money for the Donation "Legally" or dont bother with getting the donation seat at all. But If you think aspiration of the child must be fulfilled at costs, read my previous post:heh:

For the boldened part:

So who is to be blamed for that. Again if you blame the govt you are blaming yourself. We are in a democracy for crying out loud:sad:
Son, donation money cannot be legal! You just knocked of a large sum from your earnings for which you don't have a receipt. So you either show the money or say you didn't earn it.

You don't understand all the practical problems one faces everyday.

For me, looting of resources like illegal mining is serious or as it use to happen in the past that money use to be sanctioned for a project and entire amount was looted with no work done and fake project completion certificate given esp in road contracts. All that should be stopped.

Otherwise, "corruption" or "facilitation" exists in each and every country under various guises. It's better to get the job done with 10% than not get anything done at all and keep getting mired in scandals an investigating them while our forces on the border dont have proper gear to wear and ammunition to fight.

Son of Govinda

I think a true Indian is someone who doesn't take nature or wildlife for granted like most other people do. In Hinduism/Jainism/Buddhism there is a common theme of welfare for all life no matter how insignificant or small.

Only pigs eat the flesh of their own :)

Oracle

/\/\/\ Please explain in brief what you meant. I am a Hindu and I eat meat, so I'm not a true Indian? You might have missed the chit chat thread.

Oracle

And hence stop Cheating in Tax(True to your country), Stop being Corrupt(true to your country), Stop under - registering assets to default the tax on that(True to your country), stop asking Bribes(true to your country). Basically you are Sugar coating What Parthy has said in a way Members here dont Feel Guilty about their Corruption.

Hence like for your posts while counters for Parthy's Post.

Conclusion- The society is so corrupt it has begun to tolerate corruption to an extend of justifying it and demonising those who point to it, its hypocrisy.

God save India.:tsk::tsk:
Wow! What a post. Your neurons work at the speed of light. Next time, if I don't post in some threads, you can still quote me as 'Had Oracle posted, he would have said....'.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
True Indian

must know how to do suu suu in the street.

must know how to keep home dirty.

must know how to keep toilet even dirtier and never think it stinks.

must know to choose the cheapest and brightest paint for home.

must know how to break the law.

must know how to drive in the road like u walk inside ur home.

must know bollywood or kollywood movies.

must know how to wear cheap polyester shirt and maintain stinky arm pits.

must know how to enter a 70 seater bus when 200 people r already inside and never get a thought to complain.

must know how to take it up the ass from a corrupt politician and vote for him the 7th time again.

etc.,

Last edited:

Oracle

True Indian

must know how to enter a 70 seater bus when 200 people r already inside.

etc.,
True Indian - must learn how to troll. :D

pankaj nema

Country flag
True Indian

must know how to enter a 70 seater bus when 200 people r already inside and never get a thought to complain.

must know how to take it up the ass from a corrupt politician and vote for him the 7th time again.

etc.,
I think this post got GK banned again

Koovie

Simple answer on this question: Just test youself!

If this video gives u goosebumbs, u r Indian

Last edited by a moderator:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Wow! What a post. Your neurons work at the speed of light. Next time, if I don't post in some threads, you can still quote me as 'Had Oracle posted, he would have said....'.
My reply was for your reply-

Be true and loyal to yourself, your family and your country.
Hence i posted my post. Now tell me why is most here almost justify the corruption now? And what exactly did you mean in your first post? Dint the thread starter make it clear about what he wanted to say? Or is it that you did not understand what he posted? And give a proper answer this time without trolling.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Son, donation money cannot be legal! You just knocked of a large sum from your earnings for which you don't have a receipt. So you either show the money or say you didn't earn it.
Hmm, then make the donation illegal. Also take it to court if you cant pay it. As i said, wanting someone's child to study MBBS is not bad- ask the child to study under merit. If not, ask them to earn money legally to pay for the private colleges. And if they find something is fishy, then ask them to fight for it in the court- that is all. If nothing can be done, ask them to just shove that dream of making their child a Doctor- that is all. And as i said, this MBBS thingy is just another loser's excuse for being corrupt. Then the Maimo's corruption is perfectly valid too:laugh:

You don't understand all the practical problems one faces everyday.

For me, looting of resources like illegal mining is serious or as it use to happen in the past that money use to be sanctioned for a project and entire amount was looted with no work done and fake project completion certificate given esp in road contracts. All that should be stopped.
Agreed. But for that, the society to has to change. And it should stop being a hypocrit

Otherwise, "corruption" or "facilitation" exists in each and every country under various guises. It's better to get the job done with 10% than not get anything done at all and keep getting mired in scandals an investigating them while our forces on the border dont have proper gear to wear and ammunition to fight.
Corruption exists in various countries, but the thing is how bad it is.

And, if we start tolerating work with just 10% of allocated money, then tomorrow, the work will be done with 5% of allocated money and after that 1% of the money and this is what is happening to India. Hence we need to stop justifying corruption in the name of reality and practicality. And start changin this system. But for that we, the society needs to change as a whole. That is all

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles