Are you a true INDIAN?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I have an indian passport, voter ID, driving license, ration card which is worthless, PAN card. Thats about all you need to call yourself and Indian. Your morals, ethics etc be damned. The law will get you if you ate crooked (if at all).

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is true Indianness measured only by the tax someone pays honestly? What about the daily wage guy who pays no tax coz he doesn't earn that much?
Since he is not cheating the Income tax as he is not oblidged to pay it, since he is earning less , he is a true Indian, if other criterias fit.:rolleyes:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now, what is a TRUE Indian?

Hopeless

All Indians pick up guns and liberate your country from corrupt goons. Politicians, media, judiciary and bureaucracy all have ganged up for their self interests against the very India they were supposed to serve.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Be true and loyal to yourself, your family and your country.
And hence stop Cheating in Tax(True to your country), Stop being Corrupt(true to your country), Stop under - registering assets to default the tax on that(True to your country), stop asking Bribes(true to your country). Basically you are Sugar coating What Parthy has said in a way Members here dont Feel Guilty about their Corruption.

Hence like for your posts while counters for Parthy's Post.

Conclusion- The society is so corrupt it has begun to tolerate corruption to an extend of justifying it and demonising those who point to it, its hypocrisy.

God save India.:tsk::tsk:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Mad Indian, I hope you did get a merit seat for your medical college.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Do you know the history of those who sole their country? They were not corrupt. I am referring to the US and Soviets where they "sold" their country on ideological grounds or for wanting to prevent wars.
Ryzard Kuklinski a polish guy. Worked for the CIA. Read up on him. Was he a traitor who sold his country or a hero?
They sold their country and hence they are not Citizens. SRY. I wont buy that. And the issue here is Corruption in India and they are not real citizens, but unfortunately by this definition, everyone will fit the bill and hence the guilt regarding it and hence the justification for corruption on the basis of realistic-ness

Coming home, we heard of army guys being honey trapped. They were not corrupt but sold te country.
Thats exactly the point. They can sugarcoat their corruption with whatever they want but that does not chnage a fart that they are corrupt anti nationals.

This whole branding exercise about who an Indian is is flawed. According to many Muslims are not Indians and Indian Muslims have to prove their loyalty everyday though they are not corrupt and may be paying taxes as well if they are rich enough.
So whats the big deal with Muslims? They are residents of the country just like everyone else(Hindus, CHristians, Sikhs) and they should pay up the taxes and be not corrupt to prove that they are Indian, just like every Non - Muslim has to prove that he is Indian by following the same.

All these issues are coming up because of corruption scandals and yes young blood boils. But those doing business will know the realities of life.
Hence you are justifying the corruption in the name of reality and not even bother to think how to change it. Hence Parthy's question is very Valid. Why cry foul when the Politicians are corrupt if the Society ourselves are corrupt. Valid Point no:mad:

Let me tell you, when you are in school, you are raw and with a clean heart and very idealistic. You think you can do te world for the country. You come to class 12 and you want to do medicine. You want a seat in a good medical college. 25 lacs is the "donation". your father moves heaven and dart to pay for it. Why coz his son wants to do medicine. Ideology goes out of the window. While in college, you have shortage of attendance. You will not get your hall ticket. You catch hold of the computer entry guy and BRIBE him to change te attendance history. There goes your ideology.
FAG and :puke:. Sry if my response was blunt for these statements.

If someone's child wants a medicine seat, ask him to get it by STUDYING well and getting it by MERIT. If the child cant do that, use the money you earned (without defaulting tax, or without taking bribes, or without being corrupt) yourself without cheating the other's money. This is no excuse for being corrupt. Then by the same logic, if a politician's son wants a Roll- Royce Car for 3Cr Rs. and/or wants to bang hundreds of Chicks, then the politician is justified in being stealing thousands of crores of Public money- So the society should not fart on that issue. So no one should shout "corruption" here.

And regarding the Attendance the same. This is what happens when the society becomes embroiled, soaked in corruption:puke:

It may be easy for those doing 9-5 jobs who will her their salary credited to their banks on the 1st of every month to sit behind a computer and talk about all the ideals. Step into the shoes of a small trader who has to secure orders in a highly competitive market. If he does not get the order, be will not be able to pay te fees of his kids, not provide them other amenities that other kids have, he will not be able to pay his rent or worse will not be able to pay interest on the loan he has taken. What does he do to secure the order. Be will resort to corruption. Why other competitors are also in the same boat and offering the same services and he has to go one better.
If a small trader wants to be competitive, ask him to do it by giving better services and goods, instead of Bribing the official. End of story. If the official is corrupt and DEMANDS bribes- Sack him. But no one can call a whore a whore when he/she is himself/herself a whore

Those doing 9-5 in a company will have their owners securing contracts in such a manner so that those 9-5 guys have work to do or else he will habe to fire them.
SO?

The world is not ideal. Shit happens.
And exactly we should start cleaning the SHIT around instead of getting used to it.

:namaste:

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Heard of reservations? It takes away a lot of seats. Study hard as you may want, get 100% even but the guy with 40% and reservation will get your seat. You alternative is management quota.

Don't BS me. What seems as justification for corruption on my part is actually showing you the reality that exists which is well entrenched in the society.

Type all that you want behind the computer and in the cool confines of your house. The life on the road is something else.

It's a mad race out there an everyone is ambitious and wants a good life and will do anything to get it. Some are very polished, others are not. You think corruption does not exist in western nations? One very famous forum owner also happened to work with a defence contractor in the US and saw something an blew the whistle. They went after him so bad that he became depressed and lost his job and is still living a screwed up life. He literally ran away from the US and came to India. I have met him.

Blackwater

what r u talking about. It's the other way around

R u a true India?

did u do the following

1. I have Always defaulted in IT payment (or) shown wrong audit data to escape high IT amount?"
2. I have Always accepted & offered any gifts/bribes/favors in my work place or to finish your work?"
3. I have Always produced undervalued document for any of my property to escape high registration fee/tax?"

yes we are true indian

Parthy

Air Warrior
How Indian you are measured against corruption is a non starter.

A corrupt army officer who made a lot of money, fights in a war and bravely at that and gives the supreme sacrifice. Is he "True Indian" or not?
An army officer fights for his country and dies in the war shows his patriotism.. But do you think the money he laundered has not affect another citizen who is also an Indian?? What if that situation has pushed other people into the verge of death?? Does his patriotism compromise his action??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
An army officer fights for his country and dies in the war shows his patriotism.. But do you think the money he laundered has not affect another citizen who is also an Indian?? What if that situation has pushed other people into the verge of death?? Does his patriotism compromise his action??
The question you raised was about "true Indian". Answer my question. Then ask yours.

Parthy

Air Warrior
Is true Indianness measured only by the tax someone pays honestly? What about the daily wage guy who pays no tax coz he doesn't earn that much?
I agree - daily wage guy doesn't earn much to pay IT but how about paying/accepting bribe?? He doesn't face any situation like this or what??

Parthy

Air Warrior
The question you raised was about "true Indian". Answer my question. Then ask yours.
I meant - "Laundering lot of money by affecting/infecting others and then dying in war front doesn't qualify him a True Indian (completely)". now answer mine.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
1) do you know what money laundering is? It does not effect anyone to the point of death.
2) the point you have raised is who is a true Indian. You cannot link corruption to not being a True Indian.

Parthy

Air Warrior
Be true and loyal to yourself, your family and your country.
Loyal to yourself - Do you think being corrupted of one's self will not affect others?? If any of your actions affects others will you be able to justify your action then? Do you think doing so makes you feel loyal to yourself and your action??

Loyal to your family - Do you think accepting bribe in front of your kids makes them a good citizen during their times and help developing ethics of your kids??

Loyal to your country - Do you think escaping from paying tax and undervalue makes you to loyal to your country? Think, each and every action of ours is corelated to every happenings.

Parthy

Air Warrior
1) do you know what money laundering is? It does not effect anyone to the point of death..
Are you very sure that money laundering will not push one to the point of death??

2) the point you have raised is who is a true Indian. You cannot link corruption to not being a True Indian.
so you mean being CORRUPTED does not affect being a True Indian?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles