Are you a true INDIAN?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Bhaiyaji namaste. Tanik ek introduction Kara dijiye introduction section mein!

Bachchu Yadav

Bhaiyaji namaste. Tanik ek introduction Kara dijiye introduction section mein!
Huh .. I'm soon to be get banned ... Suna hai Keval Angrezi hi boli jayegi es forum.

Chacha ne Mera post delete kar diya ... Ki angrezi main likho .:scared1:

Oracle

Huh .. I'm soon to be get banned ... Suna hai Keval Angrezi hi boli jayegi es forum.

Chacha ne Mera post delete kar diya ... Ki angrezi main likho .:scared1:
Which post mate? :D
Btw, this forum has a sizeable percentage of International posters.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
One or two lines of Hindi is ok. But as you see, we are an English forum and no you will NOT be banned.

Parthy

Air Warrior
Well I can't say much on open forum but yes, there are ways to save tax without breaking any laws or evading it. Hire a good tax lawyer and he will help.
I might need your assistance then.. ;)

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
Just feel the love for your mother land, feel the sacrifice of our past heroes, feel the pain which every son of our mother feels, when you watch a small child in torn clothes begging over the footpath. The day when your tears will fall down by watching all this and the miserable condition of your motherland and you wish you could do something about it that day consider yourself to be a true Indian.

P.S.- No matter how much crimes you have done. It is the mother who`ll forgive you for everything just like a parent. Just avoid it in future and that prevent harming your own brother or sister in this nation. follow humanitarianism. That is all. No need to do anything else.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles