Are Indians asian or Middle-Eastern ? Or both ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Indians are very complex. Due to us having many different types of people we could easily have a good spy network in many countries but inept raw is doing nothing.

blank_quest

Country flag
Indians are very complex. Due to us having many different types of people we could easily have a good spy network in many countries but inept raw is doing nothing.
India has a habit of wooing hostile states and going blind and taking for granted attitude towards friendly states!:frusty:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
I think the northwestern part of India probally has outside genetics due to the amount of invasions that took place from the west into India.
Internet misinformation. I was born in that north western part and study history as a hobby. There is no major genetic influx even in the medieval centuries. Neither genotypes nor phenotype attribute to that theory. No cultural markers to suggest either. Minors ones have always been there.
For example - If any place the Turks or Mughals (biologically/genetically Mughal) inhabited properly and permanently, it is the Delhi-Agra region or to say the Gangetic belt in a broader sense. Not the north-western India.
By the way, the real north west India of past (which you referred to via invasions) is where you're sitting today.

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

And its such a wonder that such a well mannered member like u keeps facing these vicious attacks.
Well that's TRUE we have caucosoid,negroid ,australoid and mongoloid strains in the population.A discussion about our racial type is not worth much importance.I think a discussion in futility

KS

Bye bye DFI
We are Dravidians,,,no ? :scared1:

Iamanidiot

Dravidian and Aryan are linguistic terms to denote a language group.The Brahui tribe in north-west Pakistan speaks a dravidian language so is munda and tamil

KS

Bye bye DFI
Dude I was just kidding...nvm....

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
mongrel [ˈmʌŋgrəl]
n
1. (Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Breeds) a plant or animal, esp a dog, of mixed or unknown breeding; a crossbreed or hybrid
2. (Social Science / Peoples) Derogatory a person of mixed race

Zarvin

Internet misinformation. I was born in that north western part and study history as a hobby. There is no major genetic influx even in the medieval centuries. Neither genotypes nor phenotype attribute to that theory. No cultural markers to suggest either. Minors ones have always been there.
For example - If any place the Turks or Mughals (biologically/genetically Mughal) inhabited properly and permanently, it is the Delhi-Agra region or to say the Gangetic belt in a broader sense. Not the north-western India.
By the way, the real north west India of past (which you referred to via invasions) is where you're sitting today.

Regards,
Virendra
Hi

North west Indians and Pakistanis are different looking. Don't you think so?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Hi

North west Indians and Pakistanis are different looking. Don't you think so?
Yes sweetheart . . .Its only after looking at those Pakis do we Indians Realise that Jannat might be real after all.

Zarvin

Yes sweetheart . . .Its only after looking at those Pakis do we Indians Realise that Jannat might be real after all.
Hi, I was asking a north west Indian his perspective. I know we all look the same to you.

Iamanidiot

The Pakistanis and their psyche is a great example which shows what an endogamous system of marriage which allows parllel cousin marriages can do to a country.Now a sociological question why did they practice parllel cousin marriage?

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Hi, I was asking a north west Indian his perspective. I know we all look the same to you.
First of All i m north Western Indian Myself .
No Valentine . . . They dont all look the same to me . . .North western or for that matter all Indians do not look genetically degraded, inbred, and Mentally retarded

Unlike Pakis . . .Signs of which are only too obvious when u look across the border.

Zarvin

First of All i m north Western Indian Myself .
No Valentine . . . They dont all look the same to me . . .North western or for that matter all Indians do not look genetically degraded, inbred, and Mentally retarded

Unlike Pakis . . .Signs of which are only too obvious when u look across the border.
Yeah,I don't think we look that similar either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles