Are Indians asian or Middle-Eastern ? Or both ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
If you ask him for archaeological or documentary evidence, he will point you to the holy Quran! And this is an educated Pakistani we are speaking to!! I can't believe this! :pound:
Check out Pak Tea House. Full of western educated, liberal "elite" Pakistanis.

Ask them about evolution and they'll point you towards the Quran

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
where did my post go ? that was a fundamental point raised!

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
^
The thread will devolve into people debating verses of Quran, Hadith etc. etc

blank_quest

Country flag
back to the topic !​

1. What is Ethnicity?
Ethnicity" is "regional acclimatization" of "physical attributes" of humans developing a "common niche and ancestry" over a "given period of time".That gives the ethnicity its true meaning not the "religions" or "linguistic" subscriptions.
2. Can India ever be Ethnically defined?
yes and No,because India has vast regional variations it can not be defined by a "single ethnic group"!
3. so, what is India, Multi-Ethnic or a Ethnic-mix or both?
India has both, a multi-ethnicity as well as an ethnic-mix .India can be best defined as "diverse ethnic group" of "Indian subcontinent" ( did anybody knows why we call it a subcontinent?)
4. What is the relation of Ethnicity and "language","Religion" & "History"?
"regional ethnic groups" can be further classified on "linguistic" and "religious" lines ."language","religion" and "history" can't define the "ethnicity". There can be a history of ethnicity but not ethnicity of history.
so... whats all the fuzz is about?? for all .who wants to know about India's ethnicity, India has only one answer and that is "India can be said as a Mini-World"....

don't stretch topic plzzz , post #123

Last edited:

Bushra Aziz

Since when do you in Pakistan have them? Since 1947? Quite a history.
What do you have to say about that culture. What is it that you follow from that civilization? In what means are you representing it? By silently watching when Taliban in your neighborhood were destroying Budhha's last remains at Bamiyan?
Not a single voice of protest I heard !
Strangley, the same people are quickly up in arms screaming "Blasphemy" upon an 11 year old girl who can't even read and write properly !! Bravo !!
Pakistan is a political expression for a country created in 1947 to enforce Islamic system. The people and elected representatives of all the territories now included in Pakistan opted to have a separate identity by joining Pakistan. The population of Pakistan, with the exception of those who migrated from India to join the new country, were original inhabitant since centuries. This is their asestral land and will continue to be their. India is also a political expression comprises of numeriosus independent states including the states which joined Pakistan in1947.Pakistanis are predominantly Muslims and have separate identity. The minorities are given protection under the constitution as regard to their religion, culture, traditions and social values.
As regard to second point about Budhha's statue in Bamiyan. Bamiyan is located in Afghanistan. Like in Pakistan, there are no Budhists living there and the state should have been preserved in a mesueum as in Taxila, Pakistan. But the westerners and their NGOs started developing Bamiyan as a Budhist province, with an aim to selltle some foreign national there. The state should have not destroyed and transferred to some meseum. As far as 11 year old girl issue is concerned it is media propaganda. What do you say about ongoing operation and drone attacks by US in Pakistan. How many times you raised your voice, knowing well that over 1.5 millions persons have been killed in Afghanistan and Pakistan over a period of one decade.

Quran or Ahadiths b t w . . .are not considered a credible historical records here or on any rational forum in this world
. . .except of the events that happened in Mecca and Medina at that time .
you see they are living in world of dreams ! hahaha ...... can't believe that they can give arguments of this level!
For non-belivers Holy Quraan is a book of 6th century. This book testify earlier Holy books ie The Injeel (Holy Bible), Taurat, Zuboor and other Holy books. There is not a single verse which is in contradiction with other Holy books. Even the punishments are the same. For example stoning of adulterers in there in all the religions, Same is the case with other rituals, fast and prayers.eThe belief is also one and the same. To further clarify, the person who told Prophet Muhammad (Saa Allah Ho Alaih Wasalam) that he was the same Prophet about whome there is mention in the Holy Bible iwas a Christian namely Waarqa Bin Nawful. Your point that only those events were mentioned which happened in Mecca and Media I wrong. As most of the Quraan tells us about the past civilization throughout the workld including those who built skscrappers, knew the art of flying and the one who could move items from one place to other in a fraction of time.

We are waiting for the references you said you will show.
If you got all these from your curriculum Text Books or from your school/college lecture notes, would you please mind uploading some relevant (highlighted above) pages. I am sure most of the forum members would appreciate it very much.
I have searched for history text books taught in Pakistan and haven't found them online.
My first book is almost at a finish stage. I am complling some of my notes which I extracted from rare books, which I would also like to share with you at some stage. Let that stage come.
I would be suprised considering it was sickness that caused them to sue for peace. One ship lost in a storm and the other beached on a sand bar while the rest of the crew withdrew from disease. They moved 16 miles and built docks to fix their ships for months so they weren't chased by any Mogul fleet.
Atlest you admitted that Mughals had a Navy. But what I will tell you would be different..(not in the coming days). Please try to understand what you expect from enemy to grade your Navy. You know very well the performance of Pakistan Navy in 1971 . But your forum has preserved the rowboats used to evacuate flood affectees as warships of Pakistan Navy. What can we expect from cunning British Imperialists?

You also have a brain to think for yourself or not ?
If islam is existing from the beginning then why were meccans against mohammad in the first place ? surely the meccans were also muslims ?
The people of Mecca at that time were Kafirs. I have already mentioned about the person who told Prophet Muhammad (Saa Allah Ho Alaih Wasalam) that he was the same Prophet about whose coming is mentioned in the Holy Bible was a Christian of Mecca namely Waarqa Bin Nawful.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
I have not liked it. If we as an educated persons behave in such a manner what we should expect from a common person. I believe that I am conversing with elites of Indian Armed Forces and other members.
Consider me a common Indian, there's no requirement for one to be from the
Armed forces to discuss the matters on this forum neither is this thread anyway related to Armed defence .

Harappa an Islamic Civilzation

Auraungzeb a hero of Hindu Muslim Unity

If these aren't canards according to you kindly do present some evidence

Here are b t w r two celebrated objects that were Actually found at Harrappa and Mohan Jodero excavations

yeah very Islamic that . . .:hmm:

Thanks to Virendra for already laying bare your other sham claim.

Anyway still waiting eagerly for your sources . . .Actually i believe everybody here is.

Last edited:

Zarvin

For non-belivers Holy Quraan is a book of 6th century. This book testify earlier Holy books ie The Injeel (Holy Bible), Taurat, Zuboor and other Holy books. There is not a single verse which is in contradiction with other Holy books. Even the punishments are the same. For example stoning of adulterers in there in all the religions, Same is the case with other rituals, fast and prayers.eThe belief is also one and the same. To further clarify, the person who told Prophet Muhammad (Saa Allah Ho Alaih Wasalam) that he was the same Prophet about whome there is mention in the Holy Bible iwas a Christian namely Waarqa Bin Nawful. Your point that only those events were mentioned which happened in Mecca and Media I wrong. As most of the Quraan tells us about the past civilization throughout the workld including those who built skscrappers, knew the art of flying and the one who could move items from one place to other in a fraction of time.
The laws being the same doesn't support the argument. It is the theological understanding that we have with all major religions that God is one with no idols. That being said, the law for stoning for adultery is a Jewish Law and was abrogated.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Even the punishments are the same. For example stoning of adulterers in there in all the religions
Please present evidence with respect to Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Christianity, Judaism etc.

AFAIK this one is claimed to be a yogic posture (few others as well). Obviously various opposing scholars and schools are debating it and will keep debating for God knows how long.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Blaah Blaah Blaah . . .Blaah Blaah Blaah

i repeat again. . .
Quote your sources from historical records or and spare us your proselytizing puffs.

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
The laws being the same doesn't support the argument. It is the theological understanding that we have with all major religions that God is one with no idols. That being said, the law for stoning for adultery is a Jewish Law and was abrogated.
SERIOUSLY !!!

You people have some stomach for mendacity. . .

Even a Quranic source or a Hadith to back this claim would be welcome . . .

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
As LukerB rightly predicted . . .This thread has clearly devolved into a discussion about the veracity of Quran and Hadiths

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag
Please present evidence with respect to Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Christianity, Judaism etc.

AFAIK this one is claimed to be a yogic posture (few others as well). Obviously various opposing scholars and schools are debating it and will keep debating for God knows how long.
Sweetheart even if this was a man prostrating in Namaaz

It couldn't have got more Unislamic for the Simple reason that Picture making is considered one of the highest sins in Islam .

blank_quest

Country flag
Sweetheart even if this was a man prostrating in Namaaz

It couldn't have got more Unislamic for the Simple reason that Picture making is considered one of the highest sins in Islam .
Now I have figured out why Pakistani's like Hasan Nissar keeps whipping and weeping over co-pakistani elites!!:pound:

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
^^These are the sorts of people who live in western countries with such ridiculous beliefs in their heads. Is it a surprise that they are looked upon by suspicion by most westerners? In cosmopolitan, liberal cities such as NYC, Paris and London, you will be able to quickly identify a Pakistani by his huge beard, shaven moustache and brown skin:

Muslim PC sues after workmates 'laughed at his beard' | Mail Online

They look so out of place and weird, in addition to being instantly identified as fanatics. I've rarely seen any Indian Muslims or even Bangladeshi Muslims go to this length to segregate themselves from society, but with Pakistanis, this is the norm.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Even the wahabi al-saud king doesn't keep a beard. Dont know where people get these fancy ideas :tsk:

blank_quest

Country flag
Even the wahabi al-saud king doesn't keep a beard. Dont know where people get these fancy ideas :tsk:
This is what I say Wahabization of Islam. Islamic values have taken a back seat and Wahabis are becoming sole representative of Islam.:hail::confused:

I doubt that what if Wahabism becomes parallal to Islam, will it hijack it?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles