Are Hindus getting a fair deal in India ?

Galaxy

Country flag
^^^^

Being R&AW agent is good thing. :thumb:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I am called a RAW agent by our friendly neighborhood forum I was once told.

Yeah business takes me to a lot of places. Quite some more to cover in the next couple of months too. This time in the land of KamReds.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Significant drop in Hindu population is East Bengal from 1947 is due to mass migration to India (which is still on) and slaughter by the Pakistani Army during Bangladesh War.

D

Drona

[h=1]Cameron hails British Indians on Diwali [/h]
the contribution of the Indian community to British national life was 'great'. Cameron said members of the community were doing 'extraordinary' things and noted that there were many success stories in arts, politics and culture. He said: "(When) I look round the room and see people who are doing extraordinary things in sport, playing for Leicestershire Cricket Club; doing extraordinary things in politics, my friend Keith Vaz; extraordinary things in business, so many people here from the business community; and also so many people in arts and in culture". He said there were 'real firsts' about the Hindu contribution to Britain this year. "For instance, our free schools... One of the first has been the Krishna Avanti primary school in Leicester, a huge success and a big celebration for them. "Now, here's a fact I didn't know: Britain's biggest-ever work of public art, of course, is the Olympic Park sculpture, designed, of course, by Anish Kapoor, one of our most successful artists, and funded by Lakshmi Mittal, one of our most successful business leaders. So, another Hindu first for Britain".
They aren't ashamed of calling the community by its name but in India our people are ashamed to be proud of it. Eg. Zee TV telecast serial Veer Shivaji, on life of King Shivaji, who fought for "Hindu Swarajya", but serial director prefer not to mention Hindu !

Poseidon

Country flag
Well neither Muslims nor Hindus are getting a fair deal.Psuedo seculars have targeted the Hindu community whereas as Hindu hardliners have targeted the Muslims.

mayfair

Significant drop in Hindu population is East Bengal from 1947 is due to mass migration to India (which is still on) and slaughter by the Pakistani Army during Bangladesh War.
Why is the mass migration to India happening in the first place? And do you reckon the slaughter and prosecution of Bangladeshi Hindus stopped after 1971?

Is it so difficult to call a spade a spade?

Back on the topic, I reiterate what I said in the mirror thread on Muslims getting a fair deal in India. The constitution guarantees freedom of fundamental rights to all its citizens irrespective of their caste creed or religion. Instead of whining about it shouldn't we be actually making use of those oppurtunities?

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
No religion is being treated in a proper manner. Every religion has some mole behind its back. It is the politicians who are ruling in an improper manner and are provoking communal riots. Especially the CONGRESS is doing this. We the people are getting agitated and aroused by the false statements and false news given by these politicians and the media.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles