Are all Indian parents really anally retentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
^^ As I mentioned on the SB some time back, I have a cousin who is very similar. The kid cannot think of anything apart from "chicks" at his age, which is normal - but here's the point: in TFTA-land they have a massive inferiority complex, but try to project some kind of superiority in SDRE-land ("oh, you Eeeendians are so backward").

When it comes to my cousin and such kids, we can't even pile on them and rag them to show them where they really stand in terms of "chicks" when compared to us, but on DFI, we certainly can, and should. :tea:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
^^ As I mentioned on the SB some time back, I have a cousin who is very similar. The kid cannot think of anything apart from "chicks" at his age, which is normal - but here's the point: in TFTA-land they have a massive inferiority complex, but try to project some kind of superiority in SDRE-land ("oh, you Eeeendians are so backward").

When it comes to my cousin and such kids, we can't even pile on them and rag them to show them where they really stand in terms of "chicks" when compared to us, but on DFI, we certainly can, and should. :tea:
Lol you'rre cousin is a loooooserrrrrrr because he shares the same genes as you. Don't assume everyone else is a looooooserrrr just because you are one. How many times I gotta say this? You're probly some 5'4" fat IT nerd. I have no reason to think otherwise. On the other hand, I am 19, 6'0" and work out every single day.
I'll phuk you up bru. You mad I'm stylin on you? Yeah you mad

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Lol you'rre cousin is a loooooserrrrrrr because he shares the same genes as you. Don't assume everyone else is a looooooserrrr just because you are one. How many times I gotta say this? You're probly some 5'4" fat IT nerd. I have no reason to think otherwise. On the other hand, I am 19, 6'0" and work out every single day.
Oh! right... I finally figured out your type...

This is your type:

[video=youtube_share;SzV7X2bvv7o]http://youtu.be/SzV7X2bvv7o[/video]

BTW, if you ever drop in to Kolkata, ping me for 6 rounds of hand2hand sparring... considering you can last more than 2 rounds, that is.

You just proved that kids need to have their ass whooped from time to time. Spare the rod, spoil the child, evidently.

And yeah, hope you realize you dress like a fag gigolo. Take your pic down if you want to preserve the sanctity of your "anal", but then again, there might not be any left.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Mad? I'm laughing at what a moron you are.

You are either an asshole to put up your photo on the internet, or you've just put up someone else's photo. In either case, you're a moron.

"I'll phuk you up bru. You mad I'm stylin on you? Yeah you mad" - the way you talk is so irritating and annoying, I would probably punch you in the face if I you speak to me like this in person.

Rage

DFI TEAM
LoL. Wtf!

this has gotta be either the best or the worst time pass thread ever.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Here's another one.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
oh my god you are sooo khoobsurat.
bwahahaha..........
i have never seen a khoobsurat admi like you in my whole life :gangnam:

Twinblade

Country flag
What a cute bachcha. You will make a very good pattha for a bachcha-baaz pathan :D. What do you prefer, Astroglide or KY Jelly ;)?

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Anally retentive. OMG !!!!
Only thing I can surely conclude about the OP is he's one of the kind who think being 'Fair' skin is what make you look beautiful. Not his fault I say, being 'Brown' skinned is taking a toll on him.
You should've seen the previous title of the thread :toilet:

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
@atheisthindu so preettttyyyyyy !! I Longer hair and a shave and half the Indians will leave their wives for you

PS: Be careful when you visit India, you'll def be raped in Delhi.
LoL ... don't creep him out Singh. He seems to be a "Yo" type budding youngster onlee :hehe:
Personally, I'd prefer that he comes here and spends some foreign currency. :p

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
LoL ... don't creep him out Singh. He seems to be a "Yo" type budding youngster onlee :hehe:
Personally, I'd prefer that he comes here and spends some foreign currency. :p

Regards,
Virendra
OP has only credit cards, which don't work in a primitive country like India. :(

amoy

Jagran is analogous to Bar
Sati Savitri is analogous to Beautiful Women
Sarvguna Sampanna is analogous to Fit Body, Natural Boobs and Bubble Butt
exchanged kundlis is analogous to exchanged numbers
bhajan and keertan is analogous to dating and making out
satsang is analogous to Sex (including Oral)

:truestory:
Cool, I'll try to make good use of these jargons.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
WTF kind of thread ! :facepalm:

mikhail

Country flag
Mad? I'm laughing at what a moron you are.

You are either an asshole to put up your photo on the internet, or you've just put up someone else's photo. In either case, you're a moron.

"I'll phuk you up bru. You mad I'm stylin on you? Yeah you mad" - the way you talk is so irritating and annoying, I would probably punch you in the face if I you speak to me like this in person.
...self deleted...(sorry this message was for the OP but accidentally i quoted you).

mikhail

Country flag
what the hell are you bragging about kiddo!for a 19 year old teen you seem to be quite an immature fellow!so take my advice and try to behave decently in an international forum and give respect to your elders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles