Are all Indian parents really anally retentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamwiseTheBrave

Pathetic man, is there even a hot chick in all of bang-a-lore?
foolish little boy. what do you know about the joys of the Chick-magnet-of-a-City that is Bangalore !
thanks to the IT Industry we are home to the bestest, hottest and smartest femmes in all of India :) no city comes even close...ok maybe Pune does come close.
get your lazy butt down to Blore and i`ll ensure you recant your statement withing 24hrs !

SamwiseTheBrave

i also met a "sati savitri" chick in a "jagran" and guess what we also had some hot "satsang" between us:rofl:god thats why i love Indian girls,they are so "sati savitri" type after all...
hahaha...awesome stuff bro - i totally agree with you on this one, the "sati savitri" types hold a soft spot in my heart as well ;)
AOL ? Jaagi Vasudev ? ISKCON ?pray do enlighten us , brother, on the "satsang organization" which blesses you with such blissfully elevating experiences !

SamwiseTheBrave

I went to a Jagran once where I met a very sati savitri chick. Let me tell you, she was totally sarv guna sampanna. We exchanged kundlis and started going out for bhajan and keertan. We had the hottest satsang I have ever had.
@Twinblade you luck SoB you..... this is what a google image search for ms "sarv guna sampanna" shows!

Last edited by a moderator:

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
foolish little boy. what do you know about the joys of the Chick-magnet-of-a-City that is Bangalore !
thanks to the IT Industry we are home to the bestest, hottest and smartest femmes in all of India :) no city comes even close...ok maybe Pune does come close.
get your lazy butt down to Blore and i`ll ensure you recant your statement withing 24hrs !
what does IT have to do with hot women? Everyone knows that only fugly women go into IT

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
This is the attitude I was referring to. Total teenage-ish rebel wannabe. I have a cousin who is very similar to you when it comes to thinking - "oooh, Eeendia must be sooo backward" sort of crap.

I realize that at your age, all you can think of is "hot chicks". Rest assured, there are enough "hot chicks" in Bangalore, and throughout India, but I doubt if you would be able to pick up even one "hot chick" - that is the impression I get, though I may be wrong.

The only pathetic one on this thread is you, with your statements like "are there even clubs in India". We in Bangalore, do everything you dream of, which your "anal" parents don't let you. But of course, you would be a total misfit were you to come here, and you'd be back to square one.
Not sure how I missed this lol. Lettuce be real tea, guys in India can't dress for sh!t and are all like 5'4", especially in Bang-a-lore. I would slay that pusssyyy like a butter going through a knife. You mad you guys got no game? ANd your women aren't even hot. Maybe a few are but the moment they see a real man, they'd leave you in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

Twinblade

Country flag
Not sure how I missed this lol. Lettuce be real tea, guys in India can't dress for sh!t and are all like 5'4", especially in Bang-a-lore. I would slay that pusssyyy like a butter going through a knife. You mad you guys got no game? ANd your women aren't even hot. Maybe a few are but the moment they see a real man, they'd leave you in a heartbeat.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
i know it sucks when your parents are anal or something but stop trolling and
go masturbate or something :gangnam:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
For someone who hasn't seen a real pussy in his life, you sure talk big. Listen kid, first get a girl to allow you to even lightly brush her boobs, then come and blab here to us guys who have had more than 3-4 girls in life.

Like others have advised you here, go and masturbate till you really grow up.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Not sure how I missed this lol. Lettuce be real tea, guys in India can't dress for sh!t and are all like 5'4", especially in Bang-a-lore.

I would slay that pusssyyy like a butter going through a knife.

You mad you guys got no game ? ANd your women aren't even hot. Maybe a few are but the moment they see a real man, they'd leave you in a heartbeat.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Anally retentive. OMG !!!!
Only thing I can surely conclude about the OP is he's one of the kind who think being 'Fair' skin is what make you look beautiful. Not his fault I say, being 'Brown' skinned is taking a toll on him.

PredictablyMalicious

Punjabi
Banned
For someone who hasn't seen a real pussy in his life, you sure talk big. Listen kid, first get a girl to allow you to even lightly brush her boobs, then come and blab here to us guys who have had more than 3-4 girls in life.

Like others have advised you here, go and masturbate till you really grow up.
You are probably some fat IT nerd who thinks he's some big shot. Too many of your kind in India I'd say. And btw I get more than you can even dream of pathetic man.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
i also met a "sati savitri" chick in a "jagran" and guess what we also had some hot "satsang" between us:rofl:god thats why i love Indian girls,they are so "sati savitri" type after all...
I went to a Jagran once where I met a very sati savitri chick. Let me tell you, she was totally sarv guna sampanna. We exchanged kundlis and started going out for bhajan and keertan. We had the hottest satsang I have ever had.
Pls use English when talking of such universal things.
Jagran is analogous to Bar
Sati Savitri is analogous to Beautiful Women
Sarvguna Sampanna is analogous to Fit Body, Natural Boobs and Bubble Butt
exchanged kundlis is analogous to exchanged numbers
bhajan and keertan is analogous to dating and making out
satsang is analogous to Sex (including Oral)

:truestory:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
You are probably some fat IT nerd who thinks he's some big shot. Too many of your kind in India I'd say. And btw I get more than you can even dream of pathetic man.
You hardly know whom you are speaking to. Regulars in DFI can educate you.

And what do you get, you whining little kid? You haven't even gone beyond masturbating in your bedroom secretly, and you come and boast about your non-existent sex life here?

We need to pile upon such kids and sit hard on them. They need a bit of ragging to set their brains straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles