Are all Indian parents really anally retentive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Pathetic man, is there even a hot chick in all of bang-a-lore?
This is the attitude I was referring to. Total teenage-ish rebel wannabe. I have a cousin who is very similar to you when it comes to thinking - "oooh, Eeendia must be sooo backward" sort of crap.

I realize that at your age, all you can think of is "hot chicks". Rest assured, there are enough "hot chicks" in Bangalore, and throughout India, but I doubt if you would be able to pick up even one "hot chick" - that is the impression I get, though I may be wrong.

The only pathetic one on this thread is you, with your statements like "are there even clubs in India". We in Bangalore, do everything you dream of, which your "anal" parents don't let you. But of course, you would be a total misfit were you to come here, and you'd be back to square one.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
I would say a pretty normal teenager who is sick of people telling what to do...
Yeah, everyone at that age is a rebel and all one can think of at that age is girls ("hot chicks"). But it moves away from normal teenage rebellion to inanity when one makes statements like "is there even a club in India", "police raid clubs", "is there even one hot chick in Bangalore" and stuff like that. A superficial understanding of the world around him - well, he's probably too young to know any better and I concede that I am probably being a little too harsh on him.

honeybadger

Yeah, everyone at that age is a rebel and all one can think of at that age is girls ("hot chicks"). But it moves away from normal teenage rebellion to inanity when one makes statements like "is there even a club in India", "police raid clubs", "is there even one hot chick in Bangalore" and stuff like that. A superficial understanding of the world around him - well, he's probably too young to know any better and I concede that I am probably being a little too harsh on him.
for some, teenage comes in early twenties.. especially who are too much controlled by parents.. :)

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
This is the attitude I was referring to. Total teenage-ish rebel wannabe. I have a cousin who is very similar to you when it comes to thinking - "oooh, Eeendia must be sooo backward" sort of crap.

I realize that at your age, all you can think of is "hot chicks". Rest assured, there are enough "hot chicks" in Bangalore, and throughout India, but I doubt if you would be able to pick up even one "hot chick" - that is the impression I get, though I may be wrong.

The only pathetic one on this thread is you, with your statements like "are there even clubs in India". We in Bangalore, do everything you dream of, which your "anal" parents don't let you. But of course, you would be a total misfit were you to come here, and you'd be back to square one.
It is probably the age, education and the environment. Cut him some slack? :)

@Everyone Lets not inflate this discussion to viral levels. This is a Defense Forum. We want to keep it like that

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited by a moderator:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

okay uncle bango :rofl:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
It is probably the age, education and the environment. Cut him some slack? :)

@Everyone Lets not inflate this discussion to viral levels. This is a Defense Forum. We want to keep it like that

Regards,
Virendra
okay uncle bango :rofl:
Ok Ok, I am probably being too harsh on him.

I apologize @athiesthindu.

Twinblade

Country flag
I'm moving out by 21. Can't stand this sh!t man. So glad I don't live in India btw. Are there even clubs in India?
No clubs in India. We just do Jagran and sing Mata ke Bhajan all night. Good luck moving out.
I went to a Jagran once where I met a very sati savitri chick. Let me tell you, she was totally sarv guna sampanna. We exchanged kundlis and started going out for bhajan and keertan. We had the hottest satsang I have ever had.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I went to a Jagran once where I met a very sati savitri chick. Let me tell you, she was totally sarv guna sampanna. We exchanged kundlis and started going out for bhajan and keertan. We had the hottest satsang I have ever had.
:sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
The question should be are all Indian Parents as Anal as @atheisthindu 's ?

Despite living in a primitive society, with no clubs, and no credit cards, the answer is no. There is a gaping hole(pun unintended) between them.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
@Singh

Change the thread title from "anal" to "anally retentive"?

The simplification of "anally retentive" to "anal" is an Americanism, and not proper English.

mikhail

Country flag
i also met a "sati savitri" chick in a "jagran" and guess what we also had some hot "satsang" between us:rofl:god thats why i love Indian girls,they are so "sati savitri" type after all...

amoy

i also met a "sati savitri" chick in a "jagran" and guess what we also had some hot "satsang" between us:rofl:god thats why i love Indian girls,they are so "sati savitri" type after all...
Pls use English when talking of such universal things.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Re: Are all Indian parents really anal?

@Singh

Change the thread title from "anal" to "anally retentive"?

The simplification of "anally retentive" to "anal" is an Americanism, and not proper English.
But then the wise cracks won't be as fun

Compare:

If Indian Parents are really anal, then how come we have the world's second largest population ? :taunt1: :taunt1:

If Indian Parents are really anal retentive, then how come Indians are the least constipated ?

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: Are all Indian parents really anal?

But then the wise cracks won't be as fun

Compare:

If Indian Parents are really anal, then how come we have the world's second largest population ? :taunt1: :taunt1:

If Indian Parents are really anal retentive, then how come Indians are the least constipated ?

Last edited:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
And your avatar speaks about the rest of the story:dude:

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Ode to one thread which is definitely going in the direction it was meant to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles