Archaeological Remains of Ancient India

blank_quest

Country flag
Who destroyed India's ancient past? Who wanted to eliminate any reference of past Glory of India and replace it by its own that too it was never its own? Who destroyed ancient Universities and Temples which were centers of learning and science? Who used to cut nose of Idols of Gods and Goddesses? Who never shows any respect for other religions or human lives? Ask any question and the answer remains same!
I had the same question in my mind! but whats gone is gone, lets not waste time over it... they made what they could now we are here. so let us not get mad into the deeds of past madness..

wrigsted

Country flag
Who destroyed India's ancient past? Who wanted to eliminate any reference of past Glory of India and replace it by its own that too it was never its own? Who destroyed ancient Universities and Temples which were centers of learning and science? Who used to cut nose of Idols of Gods and Goddesses? Who never shows any respect for other religions or human lives? Ask any question and the answer remains same!
Time, and if you want to make it you enemy you gonna lose...

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Time, and if you want to make it you enemy you gonna lose...
Trust me it wasn't time.......If time would have been the factor then Mecca won't have been standing today! Read between the lines! :)

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Where are you getting all this from?

Looks of it our ancestors had loads of orgies to. lol

Global Defence

New threads

Articles