April fools - check who have fallen for it

Sabir

DFI TEAM
no-no sir,
pakistan helping india to take on alquada and taliban-http
://Pakistan helping to eliminate al-quada.....don.pk/
your link will have some prospect if you change the colour to blue and spell 'dawn' properly.............LOL

san

Oh sit what bad. Cheated 3 times today.
About SU34, 2 squardons is enough to make a hell out of Karachi. Last heard Russia is not so keen to export this bird

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Don't be such chumps. I knew the second there wasn't a link to the story it was a joke. Now what really would have been good was if it was a link with a 404 error.

Solid Beast

Its no joke...here is the link...SB posted the translated version.

http://en.rian.ru/su34/india/437894/145946.html
Don't be such chumps. I knew the second there wasn't a link to the story it was a joke. Now what really would have been good was if it was a link with a 404 error.
Here you are mate, now what do you have to say for yourself !

Rage

DFI TEAM
Ahahahaha. Yeh, that 404-Error was discussed on the chatbox for a while.

Who came up with the sh&t anyway?

Agantrope

I too fall as a prey for the April Fool's Joke %^@^@#%%$&#%^.
btw Sb the news i well compiled as like in riau :D

ppgj

well played Solid Beast and Sabir!! good one. but Rage caught you guys.

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
I told you Soham in the shout box itself . you are the first one.

xebex

SB, so u r using the April Fooling methods I taught you huh, bravo son...bravo......xebex is proud of ya :D

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
this thread was a huge success indeed!

545views so far, visited by 110members, with numerous guests, though only a handful replied. well done SB. members who have visited this thread:

A.V.*, Aathithya2, abrocks, Adux, Agantrope agni, ahmedsid ajtr*, anish, ankur, Anshu Attri, Armand2REP, arps, ashfaq, bengalraider bhramos, blade, borgking82, chennaiganesh, chiragbhatti, Chota coldfire2005, crazy2020, crnayak, Daredevil*, Dark_Prince, dearamit, dssd1, EmO GiRl*, enlightened1 flaming arrow, frankenstein, gb009, gogbot, golmaal, gratewite, HellFiReD, hit&run indian_sukhoi, Indianemperor, jackprince, jaguar, johnee JPraveen, KSRaj, LETHALFORCE, lodaxstax, mani1090, mk911, nandu, Necrosis Factor, nishant, notinlove nrj, NSG_Blackcats odessa2010, Oracle, p2prada pankaj nema, parag, pavanvenkatesh, peace123, peevelu, ppgj, praveen, praveendd007, proud_hindustani, Quickgun Murugan*, Rage rahulrds1, rakesh, RAM, ram nanduri, rpraveenkum s_bman, Sabir sagar, saha12, samar, san, SATISH sayareakd Scorpion, shankar, SinghRocks, slenke, Soham Solid Beast, Sridhar*, StealthSniper*, sukhish, Texasjohn, thakur_ritesh* the_other_guy, threadbrowser, truthfull, vijaytripoli, Vikramaditya, vikramrana_1812, vips, warlock2, Water, wild goose, xebex* y_raj, youngindian*, Yusuf, zenith86, Zero, Zoravar

Solid Beast

Thanks to everyone who made this thread a success ///////// clap, good old solid thought it would have been sent to the burner early on for sure! Definitely took a bit of cohones on my part as I am new, didn't know if one of the DFI staff were going to have a violent reaction and send me to Bansville, USA ! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ffffffffffffffffffff

Perhaps next year there can be some good collaboration and planning for something truly worth remembering kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

PS : DFI Staff/Mods - what is this smiley holding >>>//////////

Cheers mates, I'm off to catch an early flight to island paradise for two weeks. Catch you guys in a bit!

-SB

Global Defence

New threads

Articles