Apple to become world's first $1 trillion company

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
It is rightly said that you can never change the mind of iPhone user. Anyways I've no such intentions either. Each to his own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Son of Govinda

It is rightly said that you can never change the mind of iPhone user. Anyways I've no such intentions either. Each to his own.

I actually hated iPhone 1 through 3GS. I was a big blackberry user before the iPhone 4 came out which in my opinion was the first worthwhile iPhone.

If the next generation of Android phones really are superior to the iPhone 5, I definitely won't be sticking by Apple.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: nrj

ajay_ijn

Country flag
That article is from may 2011 which is before iOs 5 and the 4S were released. Now Apple has Siri which is far superior to Google voice, and a jailbroken iPhone can still do all of those things except 2,3, and 6 which are really non-essential to me.

True 4G(LTE) is virtually non-existent in Canada and many parts of the US which is why Apple didn't put LTE on the 4S. The 4S definitely supports 4G as most people understand it, but it's not real 4G it's just a better version of 3G, and apple that's why Apple still calls it 3G unlike those sneaky android phone makers.

iPhone 5 will definitely have LTE though, just like the new iPad.
the experience of iPad simply amazing, there is no better tablet out there even considering the core-hardware. Its GPU is miles ahead of next best tablet.

Son of Govinda

the experience of iPad simply amazing, there is no better tablet out there even considering the core-hardware. Its GPU is miles ahead of next best tablet.
Man that retina display is SEXY.

I don't see Android existing much further in the high end tablet market. The new iPad is absolutely perfect.

ajay_ijn

Country flag
Man that retina display is SEXY.
I don't see Android existing much further in the high end tablet market. The new iPad is absolutely perfect.
if anyone can do challenge ipad then its only Samsung. They have luxury of spending profits on R&D they have earned on Android phones. They have strong base in manufacturing displays & SoCs. Though present tablets range are not as impressive as their phones, they did good job with Galaxy Note. New Tablet UI, ICS, Super AMOLED Plus HD Display, Powerful Quad-Core CPU & GPU would form a gr8 tablet.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles