Apology thread

Rashna

Country flag
Internet troll,I suggest you keep your testosterone under control. If you really want to fight go join the army and do something worthwhile instead of showcasing your inferiority complex here.
I shall celebrate this moment as the Independence day of DFI !!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Internet troll,I suggest you keep your testosterone under control. If you really want to fight go join the army and do something worthwhile instead of showcasing your inferiority complex here.
And here I was thinking at least for once you will keep your word and just leave. But no.. you have to stay. You have to contradict yourself at every other post.

Keep going. You should keep your menstrual mood swings in control.

Rashna

Country flag
Moron stop quoting me. I come and go as i please not as per fancies of some overgrown kid. Now buzz of loser.
And here I was thinking at least for once you will keep your word and just leave. But no.. you have to stay. You have to contradict yourself at every other post.

Keep going. You should keep your menstrual mood swings in control.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Hahaha, When the the lord himself has given us a promise why worry?

Yada yada hee dharmasya glanir bhavti bharata
Abhyutanam adharmasya tadatmanam srijamyahama
Paritranayacha sadhunam vinashayacha dushkritam
Dharma sansthapanaya sambhavami yuge yuge.
I would like to get a tattoo of this on my back............

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Moron stop quoting me. I come and go as i please not as per fancies of some overgrown kid. Now buzz of loser.
If you do that, why do you keep saying bye bye and then pop back in ? Make up your mind retard !! :blah:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I would like to get a tattoo of this on my back............
Why?

If you want people to read it, you should post it on visible part of body like forearms, forehead etc.
And in any case not many understand sanskrit.

Rashna

Country flag
Why did you quote me then? If you are so insecure about someone who intermittently visits this forum then that is your problem. Why drag me in to your personal issues? I had not even quoted you, but you kept on acting smart.Do you think i care what a loser like you thinks about my leaving or staying. Now u join the list of people on my ignore list. Bye Bye loser!

If you do that, why do you keep saying bye bye and then pop back in ? Make up your mind retard !! :blah:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Why did you quote me then? If you are so insecure about someone who intermittently visits this forum then that is your problem. Why drag me in to your personal issues? I had not even quoted you, but you kept on acting smart.Do you think i care what a loser like you thinks about my leaving or staying. Now u join the list of people on my ignore list. Bye Bye loser!
Who said I'm insecure? You're just assuming it just like you assume everything else.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
Why?

If you want people to read it, you should post it on visible part of body like forearms, forehead etc.
And in any case not many understand sanskrit.
I don't know it sounds cool :dude:
I don't want them to understand. I just want them to go into the "WTF! this looks cool " mode .....

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Did anyone ask you?
Oh I was just trying to help.

It sounds like you need real help.

Looking at your verbal diarrhea i would suggest lomotil or imodium. Once your loose motions stop your verbal diarrhea might stop too.
:dude: :dude:

That was a weak comeback.
You are just repeating what I said. :tsk: :tsk:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
@Kshatriya87 dude, u just got owned and humiliated.:biggrin2: How will u fight against the big bad Pakistanis?
Its a matter of perception who got owned. A retard like you will always like to see your ancestors "get owned". :pound::pound::pound:

And pakistanis? I don't need to fight them. The moment you guys are born, your dicks are cut in half. You are all inbred who suffer from polio and diseases caused by inbreeding. Besides, you all are killing yourself. I'll just grab a popcorn and enjoy myself. !! :hippo::truestory:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles