Apology thread

raja696

:rofl:Lol I am loving this thread, all day I am laughing loud in my room, hoping my parents don't monitor my giggling and may be they already contacted my friend who is psychiatrist. Still laughing at the counters to reshma and replies. hahahah :wink: :laugh:

Rashna

Country flag
Its your perception born out of your ego.
@raja696 Its nice that we make you smile.
You are and you don't even realise it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
:rofl:Lol I am loving this thread, all day I am laughing loud in my room, hoping my parents don't monitor my giggling and may be they already contacted my friend who is psychiatrist. Still laughing at the counters to reshma and replies. hahahah :wink: :laugh:

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
No no. I am no avatar, as you are well ware shiv and shakti are together, i think our faith is very democratic in that it always places the male and the female together as ardh narishwara.
When you sit in a pooja you always sit with your better half or in her absence a betel nut. But symbolically her place is always kept.
In which other faith do you find this? When our faith is not sexist why would I be? The reasoning is that man is part of wo-man so why make any distinction?
Are you really Rashna?
The girl I know would have responded differently.

You knowledge about our gods is flawed. Shiva is well known sexist. He won't let his wife do her thing.

In fact, one has to discriminate Shiva's wife to get Moksha. Don't you think it is sexist?
He should have let the aspirant have choice.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Are you really Rashna?

You knowledge about our gods is flawed. Shiva is well known sexist. He won't let his wife do her thing.

In fact, one has to discriminate Shiva's wife to get Moksha. Don't you think it is sexist?
I believe Parvati is human form of Shakti (the indestructible energy).

Rashna

Country flag
I do not think of this as sexism. Don't you understand this is all symbolic. Humanity has arisen from the union of sexes and this is what its all about. You know shiva had a wife called sati who immolated herself before she was reborn as parvati. Sati in her rage immolated herself, so she did her thing and in anger and grief shiva performed the tandav which would have caused total destruction had he not been calmed down. Which sexist would do this for his wife?
Why would anyone have to discriminate to attain moksha? I don't know what you mean by this so i can't answer this.

Are you really Rashna?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Its your perception born out of your ego.
@raja696 Its nice that we make you smile.
Oh so now you're judging me. Awesome. anyways, finally you understand the concept of perception. I too see as per my perception that you need a lot to learn before you start deciding wats right.

Ancient Indian

I do not think of this as sexism. Don't you understand this is all symbolic. Humanity has arisen from the union of sexes and this is what its all about. You know shiva had a wife called sati who immolated herself before she was reborn as parvati. Sati in her rage immolated herself, so she did her thing and in anger and grief shiva performed the tandav which would have caused total destruction had he not been calmed down. Which sexist would do this for his wife?
Why would anyone have to discriminate to attain moksha? I don't know what you mean by this so i can't answer this.
Research the terms Prakriti and Purusha. You will get my words.

Then we will discuss about Shiva's sexist character.

Rashna

Country flag
ok, good to hear that.........................................

Oh so now you're judging me. Awesome. anyways, finally you understand the concept of perception. I too see as per my perception that you need a lot to learn before you start deciding wats right.

Ancient Indian

This topic is vast. You need to pinpoint what part you are referring to.
I am not referring to anything, just questioning your lack of outrage at patriarchal texts.

You changed so much. I like it.

Rashna

Country flag
When you have self confidence gender is incidental. I think our goddesses rock.
I am not referring to anything, just questioning your lack of outrage at patriarchal texts.

You changed so much. I like it.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
well this a mindfuck

Rashna

Country flag
A fighting spirit always comes in handy.:)
..........................................................[/QUOTE]
You dragged him out of hell to better hell . :) he could match us now

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles