Apology thread

Rashna

Country flag
I never said i don't like to debate. I was a debating champion in my hey days. My comment was for the thread op who was being very sensitive in retrospect.

Didn't you just say in your first comment on this thread that you don't like to debate? And that one should just post his views and leave?

Leave now.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I never said i don't like to debate. I was a debating champion in my hey days. My comment was for the thread op who was being very sensitive in retrospect.
Why preach something that you won't follow?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I am following it, sometimes when i see too much injustice i stop by.
Injustice?

When someone else speaks their opinion and you don't like it, it's injustice?

When you speak tour opinion and others don't like it, it's what? Justice? Insaaf?

Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical?

Rashna

Country flag
Nobody comes here to like anyone, sometimes we do like some people because of what they stand for. Hypocrisy is a very natural habit for most people. Injustice is different, you need a different set of genes to spot injustice and to raise your voice against it.Its easier to join a club than to stand in opposition for principles that you believe in.

Injustice?

When someone else speaks their opinion and you don't like it, it's injustice?

When you speak tour opinion and others don't like it, it's what? Justice? Insaaf?

Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Nobody comes here to like anyone, sometimes we do like some people because of what they stand for. Hypocrisy is a very natural habit for most people. Injustice is different, you need a different set of genes to spot injustice and to raise your voice against it.Its easier to join a club than to stand in opposition for principles that you believe in.
Definition of club and opposition is a matter of perspective.

Rashna

Country flag
If you have ever seen a potter working at his/her wheel you will know what perspective can mean and how a potter shapes his/her perception and turns it in to reality. Its much like how we call Lord Ganesh a manas putra of Parvati.
Opposition is a reality of life. If you face no opposition you haven't arrived. Going back to our hindu gods, even they faced opposition and tests. And we have been told to stand on the side of truth and fight for what is right. Sometimes taking sides is difficult like it might have been for Bhishma pitamaha when he had to side with one side of the family against the other. But it is said that you should be a sthitapradnya (unmoved by anything), not to be confused with being a fence sitter.
All very difficult things to achieve in real life, but hey we can always try can't we.
Definition of club and opposition is a matter of perspective.

Bharat Ek Khoj

If you have ever seen a potter working at his/her wheel you will know what perspective can mean and how a potter shapes his/her perception and turns it in to reality. Its much like how we call Lord Ganesh a manas putra of Parvati.
Opposition is a reality of life. If you face no opposition you haven't arrived. Going back to our hindu gods, even they faced opposition and tests. And we have been told to stand on the side of truth and fight for what is right. Sometimes taking sides is difficult like it might have been for Bhishma pitamaha when he had to side with one side of the family against the other. But it is said that you should be a sthitapradnya (unmoved by anything), not to be confused with being a fence sitter.
All very difficult things to achieve in real life, but hey we can always try can't we.
Where do you get all these ? Kindly suggest me some literature/books. In return, I can give you any book you want.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
"Fight for what is right"

Who decides what is right?

Ever read Hindu scriptures saying "There is no right or wrong. There is no good or bad."??

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles