"Made in China" used by French force in Africa

mikhail

Country flag
Illiterate as you are, your childish way of over using emoticons irritates regular forum users, keeping it less juvenile may help.
omg a chini is lecturing me about literacy!i am really amazed:shocked:!mate i would like to suggest you to stop using your brain too often as you have a very little of it left in your skull,so use it wisely andcontinue to earn you stipulated 1$ a day from you govt.!:rotflmao:

mikhail

Country flag
I don't believe you have more homosexual population than other places in the world, statistics show a stable 1% anywhere if subject pool is big enough.
A big portion of your history got lost due to wars and turbulence of invasions, and also because you dropped Sanskrit as you mother tongue, most of your ancient history in written documentation is in China. we keep your past.
ohh really so now the chinis are claiming to be the safe keeper of the Indian history and heritage!mate our history start from the time when your forefathers were hunter gatherers and used to live in caves!have you heard about the Mehrgarh civilization!Rig Veda which is the holiest book of Sanathan Dharma is the oldest religious text in the entire world!when your forefathers were busy re-inventing the potter's wheel our sages had already using Geometry and Trigonometry in their daily lives.so you can clearly see the difference between the two civilizations!:ranger:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I was banned for spreading separatism ( I posted some Incom ambushes) and millions of other made up reasons due to some MODs hate my guts. but Satish007 thought I was banned due to my joke of Jan.11, I said maybe this Jan 11 we will test a KKV as we did three years and six years ago on the same date.
You were banned because you were were pandering as a purveyor of tommy rot without links.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Yeah, I think we can safely all ignore [MENTION=261]Ray[/MENTION]

satish, cinoti, care to clarify what you guys were talking about? really interested. keep saying what you were saying, it seems to be putting this thread in the right direction

You must.'

Truth is not your staple!

Global Defence

New threads

Articles