"I will protest against Mayawati for land acquisition issue Maharashtra," says Rahul

diggychacha

"I will protest against Mayawati for land acquisition issue Maharashtra," says Rahul Baba

"Where is Rahul Baba, India's upcoming prime minister who was very supportive for the Uttar Pradesh farmers?" a story in the news paper caught one eyeball of Rahul Baba while another was busy in eating Kellog's Corn Flakes. He started reading by his one eyeball only, a mysterious trick taught by his beloved Guru Digvijay Singh (Diggy Chacha).

Three farmers, including a 45-year-old woman, were killed in police firing off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway at Rautwadi in Kurunj village, about 55km off Pune on Tuesday.

The police started firing when a rally of more than 2,000 farmers protesting against land acquisition for a water pipeline project from the Pawana dam to the Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation turned violent. Vishal Rohidas Raut, 16, a Std X student was among the injured. Supporters of the BJP, the Shiv Sena and the RPI too were among the protesters.

The protesters accused Ajit Pawar, deputy chief minister, of playing with the lives of farmers. "Although three of our people have been killed, we are not going to stop our agitation," one of the protesters said.
"Oh this is my territory to help farmers and common man. I should call Diggy Chacha for help," Baba murmured. He called Diggy Chacha "Chacha we should start rally in Maharashtra to protest against British Raj of Mayawati." Diggy Chacha gasped and asked "Why Baba what happened? Is it fine over there n? Has RSS done another bomb blast? Don't worry I will arrange a protest march against RSS and its saffron terror."

"No Chacha, terrorism isn't my territory. You are aware that last time when I talked about Mumbai Terror Attacks everybody made fun of me. But thanks Jesus, you came on time and saved me. However, this time issue is different and it's also in my work profile. It is related to farmers. Three farmers, including a 45-year-old woman, were killed in police firing off the Mumbai-Pune Expressway at Rautwadi in Kurunj village, about 55km off Pune, yesterday. Diggy Chacha, this is right time to protest against Mayawati Raj. She is not allowing farmers to live safely," said Rahul Baba.

"Baba (sigh), how many times I told you to improve your general knowledge? Pune is in Maharashtra and it
is led by Congress only. So how can you protest against Congress Party? Sometime back only Maharashtra's CM Prithviraj Chavan called me asking my advice on the issue. I told him that don't worry, blame it on conspiracy created by RSS and there are no land acquisition related issues," Diggy Chacha said.

Diggy Chacha also added that a family member of one of the deceased asked Eknath Khadse, opposition leader in assembly, and Neelam Gorhe, Shiv Sena spokesperson, to leave the hospital premises when they came to meet the families of those killed in the firing.

"So don't worry its RSS' conspiracy and you don't open your mouth. Now you start reading books on geography of India as your next subject," Diggy Chacha said and put down the phone.

Source: Digvijay Singh Fan Club

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Rahul Baba: Diggy Mama, why did not you tell earlier that Maharashtra is in Bhatta Parsaul!

Diggy Mama: I did not because it's not.

Rahul Baba: Then why are they calling themselves farmers?

Param

I think someone from Western UP may be the best person to answer my question.

How popular is the Prince among the rural folk of that region particularly farmers? And how much of an impact would that make in elections??
I understand the attitude of urbanites especially the majority of those giving opinions online. But I believe the rural folk in that region might have a different opinion about him.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
I think someone from Western UP may be the best person to answer my question.

How popular is the Prince among the rural folk of that region particularly farmers? And how much of an impact would that make in elections??
I understand the attitude of urbanites especially the majority of those giving opinions online. But I believe the rural folk in that region might have a different opinion about him.
Gandhis win Amethi and Rae Bareilley. Rest of UP is caste, votebank politics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles