Anyone play Golf on DFI ?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Im thinking of taking it up.

Without any training i can already hit the ball quite far but direction is all wayward! :)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Im thinking of taking it up.

Without any training i can already hit the ball quite far but direction is all wayward! :)
I am sure you had a great career an made a lot of money.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Where are you practicing ? what's your handicap like ? And which clubs are you using ?

I took up golf for a week a decade back, couldn't get up in the morning so left it.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Where are you practicing ? what's your handicap like ? And which clubs are you using ?

I took up golf for a week a decade back, couldn't get up in the morning so left it.
Rich but lazy sardar.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I do.

Not on DFI but at the Golf Club course!

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

Handicap ? I have not even played one hole :rofl:

I have only hit balls in the driving range. My father and brother in law play golf weekly so i tag along and hit a few balls.

I have my father's old golfset...all the irons are from ping while the 3 drivers are new ones.

You dont have to get up in the morning....we go in the afternoon.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I do.

Not on DFI but at the Golf Club course!
I have seen lot of army chaps playing.

On previous sunday some old army guy hit a ball and the caddie who he got from army only quickly put the ball near the whole and then screamed "good shoot sir" :pound:

pankaj nema

Country flag
I think playing golf will become a craze in the coming years for many Indians including me

You need both ; time and money to be able to pursue this sport

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
First thing you need to master the perfect 'Swing'

sky

I play on the odd occasion. grip is very important and iv'e had some training, the vardon grip is very popular here in the uk.

You can you tube it, to have a little look then practice at the driving range. Once you learn and have a good swing, you can only get better . Without training most people use a base ball grip by default and will only then get to a certain level, training is important i feel . I will try and get some lessons in this summer if i can..

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Contrary to popular belief, its not even more expensive than Bowling or Karting. Atleast not in Ooty golf course.

GUNS-N- ROSES

i played for a year and had really started hitting the ball well. then i met wid an accident and then i jus couldnt take up again. i must agree it is a very addictive game. i bought a second hand set jus to get the feel and really ditn wanan spend much.

i will pick up again but havent thought abt time frame.

Please use normal spellings.

Or else we will forget the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles