Any Indian forums?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Bharat Rakshak is just modi ass kissers.
So is DFI, almost entire India is except fifth column.
Lol. Yeah. they wish. They claim to have inside information, as is the case for any forum
At least they have something. This or that forum predicts, often comes true. These bhakts are far more competent than a useless idiot who just logs in to call them out.
Forget physics, their entire political analysis can be boiled down to Modi good, Muslims/Xtians bad, Chi-pak is always bad while Rus and US are good/bad depending on the thread
It's everywhere else too.

AVAST

Country flag
DFI used to be better but now most of the veterans are gone.

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
use Teambhp website. mostly about indian Automotives

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Lol. Yeah. they wish. They claim to have inside information, as is the case for any forum

Forget physics, their entire political analysis can be boiled down to Modi good, Muslims/Xtians bad, Chi-pak is always bad while Rus and US are good/bad depending on the thread

QFT:lol:
Go back to Humping your anime waifu body pillow weeb.
I'll punk your weaboo ass weeb

Arihant

Difference is, the mods in most cases are sane. They aren't mental supporters of Modi like in bharat rakshak. That forum is a nutcase
After 23rd may you wake up today I think. It will also pass. Till 2020 july economy will again start to go up. Then Again you will go to sleep. Thanks for waking up and again sleeping.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Difference is, the mods in most cases are sane.
Mods in every cases are sane. They are mods. Difference is that some modes tolerate, some don't.
They aren't mental supporters of Modi like in bharat rakshak.
They are supporters of Modi. They just don't ban people that much or directly engage in argument.

Anyone with IQ level above room temperature hates Indian National Congress.
That forum is a nutcase
Then what other forums are? How many of forums are better than this place and in which way?

How much better imbeciles like you are who just login to spin things around & sleep?

AmoghaVarsha

Country flag
Yes and those people bash Chinese and pakis , passionate about India ,I am also a member there along with few of dfiians.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk
Ok PK.

Who else is there from DFI?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Tvastr

Country flag
I'm surprised nobody mentioned teambhp. Probably the best and most active Indian forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles